Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve predicted the IG story timeline that leads to gifted Ads a couple of times before, aswell, yes she defo does that
Like this morning, I was sitting there going “it’s coming, it’s coming” and then what do you know! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember the guy that runs BOOHOO donated a good £50 grand or more and the owner of In The Style donated a sum around that figure to! I even think it was more close to £100 grand.
Wonder what they are thinking now?
Not a lot as in the style sent her a load of freebies two weeks ago!

Reactions: 2
She’s right though, if you are having or have had a bad day it is nice to make yourself feel good.
It’s put a smile on her face too, I’d hate to think she’s alone at home etc.
She still is grieving and suffering remember.
Grieving all the way to the bank yes. It's sickening that she's famous and getting free stuff as a millionaire based on her baby dying. I'd be ashamed of myself at this point

Reactions: 9
Grieving all the way to the bank yes. It's sickening that she's famous and getting free stuff as a millionaire based on her baby dying. I'd be ashamed of myself at this point
I’ve said that too about the grieving.
Yes, it’s all stemmed from something terrible.
That could be rectified (hopefully) if they can be truthful about the GFM.

But then, I don’t know how people would feel about Ashley paying himself, brother and cousin ( a large amount from the raised funds) to raise awareness and/or fundraise.

I just don’t see this working.
They need to do something big now because technically there’s a lot of money sitting in the charity doing nothing.
Yet the foundation want you to continue to donate as they continue to fundraise.
Why?
What could they possibly need so so much money for?
Are they planning something huge and need millions?
Why are none of these being asked or answered?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Are these people mentally I’ll and are being taken advantage of?
Or are they just brainwashed by the grief?
I have 4 children ranging from 7months - 15 and I was telling my 8yo daughter about A and all the good things the Cain’s were doing but that was it.
I left it there.

These people, they are mentally ill.

And you know what, probably being laughed at by them too.

I donated I even considered going to the meet ups, before it turned into a huge affair.
But that was all.
No shaving heads.
No saving up x£££ to get my lips done.
WHAAAAT
Haha, I’m literally SHOOK!
This is going to sound harsh, these people to me seem like they are probably socially challenged.

Not many friends at school, desperate to get the popular kids to like them and would lick arse just to get a hello.

Mlm schemes favourite kind of people .... the easily swayed.
I guarantee they've all either been part of juice plus , younique or aloe at one stage.

These women are those HUNS.

Reactions: 12
Leaving people to assume..
Well it isn’t good.
For 1, it’s got me assuming that they need to make back the money that’s been spent.
It’s got other people thinking other things too.
What is going on?

Reactions: 3
I will have to do my research but I’m sure that the undertakers had quite publicly said that they had ‘gifted’ certain aspects of the funeral to them.

I clearly remember people at work talking about it so I am sure I didn’t just imagine it.
The undertakers will have taken care of a funeral but not a funeral to that extent. I believe all childrens are free, their funeral is free, but not the whole shebang inc ,, white doves. Undertakers wouldn’t have charged to lay the baby out, look after her for the few weeks before she was taken for last goodbyes, the car if it hadn’t been for horses, flowers, pallbearers, that’s what a normal funeral is, not this whole celebrity Ok deal affair

He is no5 trending now, gone up 2 places

Reactions: 6
I think a big part of her anxiety has more to do with the amount of followers she’s losing every day and the questions they can’t answer - big dent to her over inflated ego. She’s as bad as Ashley…

Reactions: 12
I remember the guy that runs BOOHOO donated a good £50 grand or more and the owner of In The Style donated a sum around that figure to! I even think it was more close to £100 grand.
Yes it was a huge amount of money, footballers, business owners, celebrities, z listersi think PLT owner gave 25k.
Most of them have unfollowed them so I’m guessing they’ve”seen the light”
I’m assuming that the footballers are talking about it now because of the lady that was here yesterday m, she asked her hubby to find out as he knows everybody and he came back with that ash Matty and Miks are in the payroll, Saff isn’t, but that’s all he knew, no doubt it will be going around the football world.
I can’t even imagine what Saff and ash are feeling right now, it’s just a big fat mess!

I think the reason Saf is so happy and bubbly is because she will have had the most attention from him as they will have to talk about it!! She’s loving it

Reactions: 8
Trending on what?

They are living on that gofundme, it's theirs. Technically Azaylia's so theirs by default. Everything else - like donations, etc is for the foundation. I'm convinced. I hope they prove me wrong but neither are working and they both have bills to pay. They said they had no savings when Azaylia was poorly and it's not like they'v had chance to go back to work since to save some more.

Reactions: 3
Trending on what?

They are living on that gofundme, it's theirs. Technically Azaylia's so theirs by default. Everything else - like donations, etc is for the foundation. I'm convinced. I hope they prove me wrong but neither are working and they both have bills to pay. They said they had no savings when Azaylia was poorly and it's not like they'v had chance to go back to work since to save some more.
💯 either that or they’ve overspent and need to get it put back quick

Reactions: 1
In the style man donated £10k, he’s called Adam, the top donation was £20k tho according to the top donations list? Unless it’s not showing them all?

Attachments

In the style man donated £10k, he’s called Adam, the top donation was £30k tho according to the top donations list? Unless it’s not showing them all?
Umar is PLT owner. Adam frisby is in the style, there’s more going down to multiple hundreds

I’m sure a lady from one of the big company donations was chatting on here last night

Ffs! Does she realise she’s a sheep following the cains like they are A list celebs
Sorry but this is hilarious!!! Is this all a dream?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.