Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, now I’m back leaning towards they know what they’re doing.

He’s kitted out his own van.
So there’s one question, sort of, addressed.
Skimmed over, whatever you want to call it.
But, that’s just the van.
He thanks the bike company for providing them with the bikes.
If I purchase something, or I’m gifted it.. call it what you want it’s still been provided.
So that clears up nothing.
I get he wants to do good, I totally get that.
It’s just why does he need to pay himself to do that and all whilst doing something no normal person would ever get to do.
Nobody else, unless they had savings, could just up and off and go around the UK on a bike.
Then put a blanket of ‘it’s for a good cause’ over it.

There is already money raised.
Use it.
If it’s still there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Both make me sick !!
not once have they addressed all the questions being asked when?!!
she’s showing selfies wearing gifted clothing and he’s walking around half naked yet neither can actually answer the questions ?

utter joke the whole thing 🤔

Reactions: 8
The fact is, most of us here couldn’t give two shits about his mates van. We want to know why 1.7M is NOT going to end up where it belongs.

Reactions: 11
The fact is, most of us here couldn’t give two shits about his mates van. We want to know why 1.7M is NOT going to end up where it belongs.
Here here 👏

We’re REALLY doing it for children.
Donate that money and carry on with the foundation as you wish.

Reactions: 5
Azaylia had no dignity in the end . Bleeding from her eyes being paraded around with crowds of people on the front screaming songs in her face !! Her final days was some of the most shocking I’ve ever seen . It should have been Safiyya Ashley and close family in a peaceful surrounding . 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Still clear as mud. That reply has been given to him from the social media company
What a generic response.
Copy and pasted from notes.
Just change the name and a few key words around, next time.

Reactions: 10
I’d actually be more empathetic if they were donating to a few different pages but of course some other ones were missed and used the excuse ‘we can’t donate to them all and how would we choose’ etc. But it’s the fact they’ve done nothing but beg for donations for nothing! There is no clear purpose to this charity.

• Heart
Still clear as mud. That reply has been given to him from the social media company
What a load of old tit! That’s 💯 been written for him it’s the exact same style he as the foundations reply! They’ve been given copy paste scripts to say what a joke

Reactions: 6
What a load of old tit! That’s 💯 been written for him it’s the exact same style he as the foundations reply! They’ve been given copy paste scripts to say what a joke
They’ll all have it saved in their notes.

Reactions: 4
Ok, I’m eating my words.
It doesn’t say how much he pays him though.
I noticed it said started out as a volunteer and has ended being a fellow lion and friend.
Is fellow lion code word for employee?
I took it as Harry is being tarred with a bad brush, saying that he may me in the payroll, we never knew but we were entitled to know, it was so covert

I would want my name clearing too if I was Harry,

Reactions: 1
He never looks happy when he’s with her. ☹
That’s because he isn’t. Ash has never said anything remotely caring or kind about Saf. His smile always looks “forced” whenever he is around her. He just isn’t interested in her at all, and he can’t even fake it. Sadly, I think he’s probably always been like that towards her though, so she just sees it as normal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
If you think about it you’ve got Harry giving up whatever he does and his van on the basis of it’s doing good things.
I’ve had a little look through his IG and first impressions, he seems like a genuine, nice guy.
Now if that’s true and him and his partner aren’t being paid then what does that say about Ashley?
He’s let him do all what he’s done, van etc.
For what?

To continue the foundation and pay himself.

???

Reactions: 3
Just seen his reply to that lady question !!
what a bleep ….. and the delusional fans are as bad they will continue to do what they are doing because nobody will stop them !

How have they “ done so much in they’re short time already “

over 1.6 million and the rest and only 28k spent 🤔😂 I smell a rat

Reactions: 5
If I was Harry and his partner I would distance myself from this.
He has probably had absolutely no idea what’s gone on, he’s just felt so strongly on making a difference.
That’s my opinion.

Reactions: 10
Ok, now I’m back leaning towards they know what they’re doing.

He’s kitted out his own van.
So there’s one question, sort of, addressed.
Skimmed over, whatever you want to call it.
But, that’s just the van.
He thanks the bike company for providing them with the bikes.
If I purchase something, or I’m gifted it.. call it what you want it’s still been provided.
So that clears up nothing.
I get he wants to do good, I totally get that.
It’s just why does he need to pay himself to do that and all whilst doing something no normal person would ever get to do.
Nobody else, unless they had savings, could just up and off and go around the UK on a bike.
Then put a blanket of ‘it’s for a good cause’ over it.

There is already money raised.
Use it.
If it’s still there.
At this point I’m inclined to just give them enough rope to hang themselves with, with their reputation and character dragged through the mud. He’s not budging. He’s full force ahead

That’s because he isn’t. Ash has never said anything remotely caring or kind about Saf. His smile always looks “forced” whenever he is around her. He just isn’t interested in her at all, and he can’t even fake it. Sadly, I think he’s probably always been like that towards her though, so she just sees it as normal.
Saff had a video of them at some event and he was just so condescending and aggressive in his attitude towards her, it was embarrassing! It was in her grid,, way way down, it’s since been deleted.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.