Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even believe Ashley’s mum thinks all this is normal behaviour 🤮
i would be fuming if strangers had pictures of my children all over they’re socials !!🤔

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m currently study Law LLB (degree) and I’d strongly advise them to seek legal counsel rather than a marketing company at this point.
I also hope they have w very resourceful accountant. Once they show what the money has been spent on, they will need to justify it! Ashley paying himself a 150k salary (if this is the case) will be benchmarked against other charity CEO’s, which I believe to be super high and is effectively 10% of the charity’s net worth. I have a feeling they are buying time and likely spending time creatively forming their accounts and statements.

Reactions: 10
However, they are still raking in donations on the Gofundme page, under false pretences. The heading is "Help Us Save Azaylia's Life"
I noticed that too! The heading should be changed to 'Help Ashley Cain tour the world showing off his tats and muscles shouting 'Let's go champ' at the wind'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m very interested to know if any of the top donations have retracted?
I’m currently study Law LLB (degree) and I’d strongly advise them to seek legal counsel rather than a marketing company at this point.
I also hope they have w very resourceful accountant. Once they show what the money has been spent on, they will need to justify it! Ashley paying himself a 150k salary (if this is the case) will be benchmarked against other charity CEO’s, which I believe to be super high and is effectively 10% of the charity’s net worth. I have a feeling they are buying time and likely spending time creatively forming their accounts and statements.
Absolutly,, they need legal advice now.
they are cooking up cover ups as we speak

Reactions: 5
This is exactly why they are so quiet.
Will they have raised enough money to cover what they have spent so far…?
Have those 2 challenges raised enough?
I wonder just how much money is going into that charity.

Reactions: 3
At the end of the day their go fund me was set up to pay foe Azaylias treatment. It didn't go ahead, so they should have taken some time away and then come back and offered refunds before using some of the money for the funeral. I know not everyone will agree with my opinion regarding the funeral, which is fine. But it didn't look cheap and people could have donated their money to another cause to help save a life. Anyway, forgetting about the funeral side of the cost they should have been clear from the get go... a clear outline of what was remaining. And a plan of what they intended to use the money for. Like setting up the foundation, how much that would cost, what the foundation would do (eg, donate to other go fund me pages, respite, family days out, hospital equipment, whatever). Ashley could still have gone on his Lets Go Champ tour, been sponsored or took donations to go towards the foundations goal.
But at the moment I can't see how they are raising awareness. People already know Childhood cancer exists. And money being donated to their GFM account is money which could be going elsewhere and being spent right now to give children and families the best chance/time. But from what I can see it's just sitting there, or being spent as expenses. Yes they have donated some, but nothing in the grand scheme of things from what we can see.
Like others have said, they reached their target very quickly, God knows how many others are struggling for funds for treatment or some quality family time. Everyone involved with this foundation knows how precious time with loved ones is.

Reactions: 13
The whole public need to just STOP GIVING THEM MONEY.
Let them wriggle out of the mess they’ve created.
If they’re nowhere near - what we believe is near 2m - then they have a lot of money to find.
If the public stop paying them then…….

Reactions: 13
This is exactly why they are so quiet.
Will they have raised enough money to cover what they have spent so far…?
Have those 2 challenges raised enough?
I wonder just how much money is going into that charity.
No where near

Pretty much nailed it right there. He saw a foundation as a way to do several things, keep the gofundme me money, keep paying himself a wage for years to come and keep himself in the limelight getting lots of attention.
All off the back of beautiful little Az. Sickening really.
If he's not careful he will be getting a lot of attention for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 1
When azaylia was poorly she had a wish list people was donated every single day infact she had about 20 boxes in the hotel room full of stuff azaylia would never use as honestly she had so many .

I remember at that time I thought , why don’t she donate some to other sick children on the ward as far to much for one baby but she didn’t !! Safiyya could start a wish list again not costing her or Ashley a penny and have it to get toys for sick children so she could make packages for them in hospital .

Are they just selfish ? Do they have no intentions for sick children ? Is this foundation just something to remember azaylia and keep her memory alive ? So many questions but they won’t answer 🤔👍
They’re pure greedy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Let's not forget, they'll be earning a lot of interest if that money is in their accounts. You can't beg money from your child's death bed then plead for privacy about the use of the funds and call donaters trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At the end of the day their go fund me was set up to pay foe Azaylias treatment. It didn't go ahead, so they should have taken some time away and then come back and offered refunds before using some of the money for the funeral. I know not everyone will agree with my opinion regarding the funeral, which is fine. But it didn't look cheap and people could have donated their money to another cause to help save a life. Anyway, forgetting about the funeral side of the cost they should have been clear from the get go... a clear outline of what was remaining. And a plan of what they intended to use the money for. Like setting up the foundation, how much that would cost, what the foundation would do (eg, donate to other go fund me pages, respite, family days out, hospital equipment, whatever). Ashley could still have gone on his Lets Go Champ tour, been sponsored or took donations to go towards the foundations goal.
But at the moment I can't see how they are raising awareness. People already know Childhood cancer exists. And money being donated to their GFM account is money which could be going elsewhere and being spent right now to give children and families the best chance/time. But from what I can see it's just sitting there, or being spent as expenses. Yes they have donated some, but nothing in the grand scheme of things from what we can see.
Like others have said, they reached their target very quickly, God knows how many others are struggling for funds for treatment or some quality family time. Everyone involved with this foundation knows how precious time with loved ones is.
They mentioned in one of the updates on the Gofundme page, they wanted enough money to help support families, that may not have the same platform they had....yet they have donated a pittance to one child. I'm spitting flames here I'm so angry 😠
The girl that was in Saf's stories yesterday with the little boy is a lawyer.
I thought that was her little nephew's mum

Reactions: 1
The way I see it is .
they will donate dribs and drabs 3k here and 2k they’re to different sick children .( when they actually decide to ) 😂
But none of it will ever anmount to 1.6 million . They basically robbed people blind !! They made 100k on the other challenge why did they not donate to sick kids ? If like they say the foundation is new and they need time then why is Ashley off again for weeks climbing ?? Why is he not using the already raised cash to help sick children .
they had two weeks home and only shared lees story but didn’t donate a penny why ?
the whole thing makes me angry stealing from sick children it’s wrong !!

got news for you Ashley you will never get a space in heaven like you keep saying you want if you carry on like this !!😡
So what happened to the 100k????

It makes you so angry I agree .
the pure greed & lack of funds towards any of these sick children is wrong .
they say the foundation is new that’s no excuse if they have time to spend doing silly challenges then they have time to give money to those sick children . ive seen so many parents tagging them in posts on azaylia foundation who have sick kids and they ignore them disgraceful 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I actually think that they’ve spent so much thinking they could justify it as an expense and they’ve likely been told that they can’t now, they haven’t kept a track and are now likely having to add up and find receipts for everything. I wouldn’t be surprised if they start acting super hard up and claim they took a ‘loan’ from the charity to cover their ‘standard of living’. Or they may say that Ashley’s salary was backdated to justify the extras.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.