Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 😐 I didn't realise it was still taking actively donations. Eek
Never shut, it’s been actively taking donations since the news about Az not being able to go to Singapore. There was quite an influx when she passed.

Reactions: 5
I have decided that I'm not going to donate to anymore GFM's. I'd rather donate to a charity known for doing the right thing. It comes to something when you can't even trust the parents of sick and dying children.
totally respect your decision. I will be taking the same one. I actually donated to baby A, now I feel like a fool.

Reactions: 7
The foundation was set up as a way to keep earning off whatever money they set the foundation up with AND whatever is donated TO the charity after.
Remember Ashley has made himself the CEO of the foundation and with that comes a large salary. ÂŁÂŁÂŁ
Pretty much nailed it right there. He saw a foundation as a way to do several things, keep the gofundme me money, keep paying himself a wage for years to come and keep himself in the limelight getting lots of attention.
All off the back of beautiful little Az. Sickening really.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely in the annual
Accounts it will say that the foundation was opened with ÂŁxxx.
At that point the payroll will be accessible.
So that will be the point that everybody will want to know where the remainder is. They basically have till then, quite a while. So if only 1 mil was transferred then people are going to ask where the rest is… even though legally it’s there money so they can spend it. . I think the only thing they will lose is their character and earn some enemies along the way too, It’s all back to their reputation. They obviously think it’s worth it, the money is more to them than what people think of them.

Reactions: 2
Pretty much nailed it right there. He saw a foundation as a way to do several things, keep the gofundme me money, keep paying himself a wage for years to come and keep himself in the limelight getting lots of attention.
All his birthdays had come at once! Jackpot!!!!😡

One off the female family member runs this part of it. This is the official wristbands

I’m assuming that none of the financial information will be available on these set ups? Proven how much has been donated?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yep.
Whilst there was good intentions there, it’s all corrupt.
Time will tell who was involved and who wasn’t.
Karma.

All his birthdays had come at once! Jackpot!!!!😡

One off the female family member runs this part of it. This is the official wristbands

I’m assuming that none of the financial information will be available on these set ups? Proven how much has been donated?
It will all come out eventually.
I think they pray this might go away once we see the good things they are planning.
Like, yeah, we kept that money but look what we turned ÂŁ100,000 of it into.
Look how many children we’ve helped.

Reactions: 3
I've also reported the go fund me. There is no reason I think of why it hasnt closed other than they are using it to fund their lifestyle. Even if they are using it to fund the foundation it should still be closed but they know any funds used from the foundation will have to be declared

Reactions: 5
Surely in the annual
Accounts it will say that the foundation was opened with ÂŁxxx.
At that point the payroll will be accessible.
So that will be the point that everybody will want to know where the remainder is. They basically have till then, quite a while. So if only 1 mil was transferred then people are going to ask where the rest is… even though legally it’s there money so they can spend it. . I think the only thing they will lose is their character and earn some enemies along the way too, It’s all back to their reputation. They obviously think it’s worth it, the money is more to them than what people think of them.
But with what they’ve bought “expenses” for the glory tours
Yep.
Whilst there was good intentions there, it’s all corrupt.
Time will tell who was involved and who wasn’t.
Karma.

It will all come out eventually.
I think they pray this might go away once we see the good things they are planning.
Like, yeah, we kept that money but look what we turned ÂŁ100,000 of it into.
Look how many children we’ve helped.
i doubt there is much in the foundation now either after you take out the MANY purchases/items and expenses on both glory tours and Plus wages to date. . And everything else they can legitimately get from that money (clothes, possibly the cars? personal items ect)
There Is never gonna be any profits ,,, this will be a business that “ticks over” all the while providing them with the lavish lifestyle which will no doubt be taking them all overseas soon. It stinks!

I have decided that I'm not going to donate to anymore GFM's. I'd rather donate to a charity known for doing the right thing. It comes to something when you can't even trust the parents of sick and dying children.
I feel the same and guess many others do too.
It's disgusting that families needing genuine support will potentially miss out because of this pair of chancers.

Reactions: 3
Out of the hundreds of thousands of people that are diagnosed with Cancer, and are in the finalish stages. How many survive once they'v got the cash to go to America or different countries for these experimental treatments? Does it delay the inevitable? Was it a miracle and now they are free of cancer? Or did they go, pay all that cash & die anyway?

Reactions: 9
Lets hope they donate it to a charity and not give us the opportunity to start another thread!

Please can we not turn this thread into a witch hunt about L? It will further the idea that we are heartless trolls and also I do think it is different in that his parents have been very clear that they were told the doctors feel there is no more that can be done but they refused to accept thus they wanted to try other treatments. Yes, the increased target is odd but they don’t need us tearing them down when we have no idea if they are going to press ahead with some treatment.

If people have concerns, don’t contribute and ubmit your concerns to GFM.
But let’s keep this thread to Ash and Saf

Reactions: 23
Out of the hundreds of thousands of people that are diagnosed with Cancer, and are in the finalish stages. How many survive once they'v got the cash to go to America or different countries for these experimental treatments? Does it delay the inevitable? Was it a miracle and now they are free of cancer? Or did they go, pay all that cash & die anyway?
Interesting, I've always been of the belief that if it can't be done in this country its unlikely to work.
My sister is a cancer nurse , and she said whilst other countries can do more , it's more of a longevity thing than a cure , it's buying time.
The outcomes usually the same, the chances are low.
I guess as a parent you'd take the chance, I would.

Problem is with these things you've got to have the cash ready to go, so in some cases people raise the cash and ultimately never make it abroad for whatever reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They are making a big thing of what they plan to do n how it’s gonna be a long lasting thing etc….n I think that’s how they’ll justify money being spent on living expenses (and luxuries) they’ll make out they NEED to take living expenses while building this amazing charity n the end will justify the means. My issue with this is the go fund me money wasn’t donated for this purpose it was donated for immediate use to help sick children. So buy the machine the hospital needs. Donate for special days for families, games consoles etc etc….
Also they are not qualified nor do they appear to have the brains to justify giving themselves managerial roles within a charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In hospital, if death is potentially imminent, we don't even transfer patients to another ward in case the disruption causes them to die on a hospital corridor
Like I said before, I worked in Oncology for a long time. The way people in the last stages of their life were, and should, be treated was so at odds with the noise/chaos and environment around little A, it made me really upset. It’s all about comfort and peace. And should be that way.

I agree with the previous poster who said cash abd Lash should donate the money to a hospice. They truly are amazing places that support the whole family, not just the patient. They also offer respite care.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.