Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they’re replying to people in the comments.
Of course only the comments that suit them.
Have they ever done that?
Not that I’m aware of, they know that they are going to get further questions that they won’t answer so best just delete them as they appear. Shady as owt! She appears to have more popularity than him. So basically what we are left with is 2 IG grade posts full of love and comments, which was the plan to reassure everyone that all is well, when in fact it’s trouble at mill

Reactions: 3
Okay that’s it I’m convinced now this is all for bleeping show or something, look at them all replying to saf, they’ve either read here or had dms. Nice it took people pointing it out for anyone to acknowledge saf and pity here for not seeing it, they’re both as bad as eachother. duck them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They read here that’s why !!
they have had so much hate and questions asked that now they are acting as if they are happy .
Everybody knows it’s all a front🤔

Reactions: 4
Saf is very obvious in her attempt to PROVE their united front. It’s very entertaining to say the least. What next? Writing romantic poetry to one another in the comments? 🤣
Yeah it’s massively OTT.
I don’t think she’s ever spoke like that to him on SM.

Not that I’m aware of, they know that they are going to get further questions that they won’t answer so best just delete them as they appear. Shady as owt! She appears to have more popularity than him. So basically what we are left with is 2 IG grade posts full of love and comments, which was the plan to reassure everyone that all is well, when in fact it’s trouble at mill
Totally.
Some one hash tagged where is our money and questioned where it is on Ashley’s last post.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me who finds it a bit strange that they synced the timing of Instagram posts while supposedly spending quality time together and are now engaging n deleting comments, and replying to eachother on Instagram while sitting in the same room 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was looking on Safs facebook yesterday and before she had Azaylia she had just under 3000 followers. Then when Azaylia was born it went upto
The undertakers will have taken care of a funeral but not a funeral to that extent. I believe all childrens are free, their funeral is free, but not the whole shebang inc ,, white doves. Undertakers wouldn’t have charged to lay the baby out, look after her for the few weeks before she was taken for last goodbyes, the car if it hadn’t been for horses, flowers, pallbearers, that’s what a normal funeral is, not this whole celebrity Ok deal affair

He is no5 trending now, gone up 2 places
That was something that really upset me the fact that they waited 4 weeks to bury her because they had to arrange that bleeping circus! I think its bad enough having to wait at least 2 weeks to be buried in the UK but to choose to wait longer sickens me. People should be laid to rest as soon as possible not picking and choosing when.

Reactions: 2
They read here that’s why !!
they have had so much hate and questions asked that now they are acting as if they are happy .
Everybody knows it’s all a front🤔
I believe he’s trending because if this thread???
More people are realising now.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who finds it a bit strange that they synced the timing of Instagram posts while supposedly spending quality time together and are now engaging n deleting comments, and replying to eachother on Instagram while sitting in the same room 🤨
Some bleeping quality time that, isn’t it? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We just need to keep asking the question.
Where is the 1.7m?
How much is actually in the charity right now?

Reactions: 8
I remember when a lot of people were saying how lovely Saf was and she has a heart of gold etc. I never saw it.

I saw an attention seeker and an opportunist. She goes on about anxiety but no1 with anxiety will post and film that much.

Reactions: 26
Okay that’s it I’m convinced now this is all for bleeping show or something, look at them all replying to saf, they’ve either read here or had dms. Nice it took people pointing it out for anyone to acknowledge saf and pity here for not seeing it, they’re both as bad as eachother. duck them
It’s all fake as duck, with love and light and keeping 1.7M.

Where’s Ashley’s post to the female rider that cycled the whole thing with them? That Harry’s girlfriend. Interesting she’s obviously out of favour as she refused to do the hike up the mountain due to bad weather. Ever since then she’s been wiped out! Fair enough appreciate what Harry did but bloody hell that girl literally cycled the whole way!!! Shows if you don’t do what Ashley wants you are tossed aside x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And yep.
They’re definitely deleting comments where the money is questioned. 🚩

Reactions: 9
Wow there comments to eachother are so beyond cringe my eyes rolled so far back into my head 😡so set up

He’s probably spent the last week frantically selling everything they own! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where’s Ashley’s post to the female rider that cycled the whole thing with them? That Harry’s girlfriend. Interesting she’s obviously out of favour as she refused to do the hike up the mountain due to bad weather. Ever since then she’s been wiped out! Fair enough appreciate what Harry did but bloody hell that girl literally cycled the whole way!!! Shows if you don’t do what Ashley wants you are tossed aside x
She stopped after the bike tours, didn’t she?
Or somewhat through.
Maybe she found out what was happening with the money in the buckets and because she’s a decent person, got out.

I remember when a lot of people were saying how lovely Saf was and she has a heart of gold etc. I never saw it.

I saw an attention seeker and an opportunist. She goes on about anxiety but no1 with anxiety will post and film that much.
This!!

That’s because he isn’t. Ash has never said anything remotely caring or kind about Saf. His smile always looks “forced” whenever he is around her. He just isn’t interested in her at all, and he can’t even fake it. Sadly, I think he’s probably always been like that towards her though, so she just sees it as normal.
Definately! Have you watched his birthday reel before Azaylia was born? Makes for very cringey viewing. She seems desperate in that for his affection.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Definately! Have you watched his birthday reel before Azaylia was born? Makes for very cringey viewing. She seems desperate in that for his affection.
Which one is that? Doesn’t surprise me. She comes across like a fan girl around her own partner. Really odd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is to blame here?
Have Cowshed moved in and manipulated two new parents at possibly the worst time in their life?
At the time everything was going on, they had no money they had a pending funeral to pay for etc.
Making money was the last thing on their mind.
What if Cowshed have been filling their heads with only all the good things that they will do and what’s to come with that 1.6m.
People won’t realise the money is being spent because Cowshed have cleverly filmed it to look like a lot has been gifted/donated. Like the branded biking gear.
Now, Ash and Saf are in over their heads.
I have no sympathy left for them. Whether Cowshed manipulated them or not all those two saw were ££ signs. Just because your grieving doesn't mean you lose sight of what is right and wrong. They had no money? Why was that? Because Ashley is a famewhore and would rather chase his elusive dream of stardom rather than knuckling down and providing for his family. If they are sitting on the best part of a million quid pack the begging in and do something worthwhile for your daughter behind the scenes. If they are happy living on money donated by people who genuinely cared then that's their conscience to deal with. Im done with the Ashley Cain Shitshow sided and abetted by his little performing monkey Saf.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.