Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ndftz

Chatty Member
I see a Spencer Matthews a verified and accredited Ultra Marathon runner is attempting a Guinness Book world record “The Great Desert Challange”. Have to say he’s a great role model, who turned his life around and does these trials without bragging about how great he is. Also the money goes straight to the charity “Globals Make some noise” not into a GFM.

Reactions: 18

suzysuz

Chatty Member
They’re bonkers…. I mean I do completely understand grief and trying to find meaning and positives in dire situations, but these comments are mad! And the one who visited Azaylia’s garden…. 🙈

and yes I like a lovely robin, and the connotation of a dead loved one saying hello. But realistically also know the chirpy robin is actually singing ‘fuck off’ to another bird and telling it to get out my garden territory as it’s their patch 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

nameday123

I am not sure I can stomach 3 months of Cashley’s attention seeking ‘challenge’.
I know 🙈 alissia is now injured so she’s riding in the car. I don’t think Ashley did all those miles I reckon he was in the car at points during this glory challenge. Saf not posting about this challenge speaks volumes

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
What an awkward exchange that must have been:

'I'm an influencer, I can give you great promo for freebies'

'We don't really need influencer promo thanks, what are you famous for?'

'My baby died of cancer'

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry'

'Yeah so are you going to let us in for free or what?'

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
I don't believe she has got anxiety it's just a label she's decided to use. You don't post pictures/videos of yourself with your bits out in bikinis if you have anxiety.

I really find her distasteful and fake.

lola2505

It’s been posted on some of the other grifter threads Depher and Jack monroe that the bbc might be doing an expose! Hope they include Ashley

• Heart
I found it absolutely hilarious that Saff got that award. Cashley and his horrible family would have been seething beyond belief.
This is why he’s doing the whole ‘I haven’t been in a good place’🤣🤣. Absolute beg on toast.

ImShook

VIP Member
So other people watched his son while he played about in the water… sorry I mean trained for the worlds first ever - made up - challenge. Lol
---
^^while he dodged shopping trolleys in the water**

• Haha

anon3011

He is defo planning on doing public speaking after all this.

I think he is a terrible speaker but he will speak to the Andrew Tateesque of the world.

Nothing more cringe than getting a welcome of a public schoolboys chanting that. He doesn’t seem to have much organic audience. It’s not authentic.

Day 8 now and the cars/personnel/gifted stays is probably in the region of £20-30k easily

The cost of the two vehicles, they’ll be drinking fuel. That will probably be hundreds at least a week
The people, the agents, drivers, physios, video and photo will all be paid. That’s probably at least £1k a day.
Plus hotel and food for all of them, at least another £1k a day.

But yeah it’s all for raising awareness not his own profile.

And as for their running, he is on strava. So I do believe they are doing the distances but they are at walking pace a lot.
He’s not injured, he ruptured his Achilles when he was doing back to back ultras and we never heard about it again. It’s just a excuse for going slow
---
He’s backed himself into a corner as well.

If he is injured and can’t run, he’s kind of backed himself into a corner too 😂
If I can’t run, I’ll walk walk, if not I’ll crawl.
You are weak if you don’t finish, that’s the message he normally leads with

They were supposed to start at 9am and still nothing

Last edited:
  • Heart

anon3011

Ash story: I don’t have to do this shit, I don’t enjoy it

at the end of the video, I love the feeling I get after doing it + childhood cancer awareness

Who can sit in the bath at 2:30pm on a Wednesday afternoon and preach about it you want it you have to go and get it. On another planet this guy

when he sees supportive messages, he sees £££ signs. That’s what drives him. Engagement = more money for him.

He has rinsed his followers with money

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
It will all come out eventually. Might take a while but it will.
I hope it does, their lack of accountability is shocking.
All that money could have helped so many other children. It should never be the case that money raised like that can be spent like they have done. On themselves and their lifestyle which must be beyond their wildest dreams.

I know a couple who set up a foundation after losing their little boy to cancer and they dedicate themselves and the funds raised to helping others in similar situations. None of what they do involves stupid made up challenges or shouting slogans.

• Heart

playgirlbunny

He no idea there was a thread on this guy. I came across him on my Instagram feed when his daughter was sick, may she rest in peace, but even during this daughters sickness there was something about him that rubbed me off the wrong way. I don’t know how he became famous because I remember him on an episode discussing having no remorse for sleeping with so many women. And he seems even more deranged looking at his Instagram.
I wish people thought twice about donating to influencers. Many of them are corrupt with dark souls and will do anything for fame, especially as they are z listers. Anytime they ask for charity 9/10 they keep the money to themselves. I heard a story of someone who passed and the brother spent the rest of the go fund going on holidays.

• Heart

ndftz

Chatty Member
Gosh that’s so right about Saf. It’s for her daughters foundation and she hasn’t made one post about this challenge. That to me screams how it doesn’t benefit the foundation just the cain’s pockets
Exactly, they set up the foundation were people can make donations directly to it, yet he sets up another gfm for donations which I presume go into a nominated bank account. Doesn't make sense does it, alot of money was spent starting the foundation to facilitate this type of donation, why isn't he using it?

suzysuz

Chatty Member
She just picks and chooses whatever suits her…. It’s not some fad 🙄
I remember when she went to Abu Dhabi - And she had a pic in veil and scarves, saying something like how close to she felt to Azaylia there and hinting at feeling close to the Muslim faith…. Next grid shot, her in a bikini rear shot with ass stuck out…. I think someone commented that the two didn’t really match and she got it deleted 🤣

Ashley will be on gmb this morning. Hope they ask why safs never involved in any of the challenges and always his family and how they fund it all😂😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I wanna know how the filming of his nonsense comes to happen
Does he get the camera out whilst Ashley’s talking shit
Does he say to him “give me smt inspirational” then record
Or does Ashley just talk like this 24/7
Whatever it is it’s CRINGE

• Haha

ndftz

Chatty Member
the day he was vomiting his cousin Miks made story where they are running without him. So he was definitely was riding in the car…
Yes you're right, also she's the one wearing the tracker, shouldn't it be him wearing it, after all he is ultraman......