Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suzysuz

Chatty Member
I do think those kind of statements from him are a dig at Saff sometimes
Defo agree, I don’t have much time for her either but I did feel for her at the funeral when Cashley didn’t give her any compassion at all, not a jot, not a hand, caring arm or even the fucking umbrella in the rain…. he must actually really dislike her or worse to be able to be like that to her….. manipulative fuck, it’s all about him and what he wants or it just doesn’t matter for him

Reactions: 18
Rob burrows has died, Kevin Sinfield who did so much for him is ten times who Ashley is, Ashley is just pathetic in my eyes.
Even if you don't care about rugby I think most people can appreciate this amazing try Rob scored in a Grand Final:

That's an Ultraman, Cashley. That's what elite performance under pressure against a team full of massive opponents trying to stop you looks like.

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
Dont forget, it doesn’t matter what your injury or health situation is, you are weak if you don’t just get on with it. Remember that, Miks. Your cousin will be thinking you should just get on with it. Sod the impact it will have on you.

• Haha

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
I’ve had moments where I thought he was all just about the talk and the lies, a big facade to cover up so much.. but now it’s so obvious that he BELIEVES in himself and what he says. When he blabs out word salad, he actually thinks he’s inspirational, when he goes to the gym he is the strongest man in the world. When he does challenges, he’s the ONLY one achieving things.
He took that gfm money because he deserved it for all of the suffering HE went through when his poor child was the one dying.
he throws out what doesn’t serve him and it doesn’t matter who or what it is because somehow it’s making his life better and he deserves it, so he trashes people.
Ashley cain is an utter cunt. A deluded braindead shit of a man.

• Heart

Pepsi007

The thing is.. we all did this a couple years ago when they raised £1.7M.
I didn’t
---
The thing is.. we all did this a couple years ago when they raised £1.7M.
Not me
---
We saw that instead of declaring the gfm and donations/ money raised from events individually, it was all lumped together as a “legacy payment” to start off the foundation. It meant that they claimed to have made a very small amount from fundraisers etc IF the whole of the gfm was officially put into the foundation as the lump sum was around £2m, with the gfm ending at £1.7m (minus the teeny tiny bit they took for the party; sorry, fake funeral/ empty coffin paraded through the streets)
So yeah they cooked the books.
£50,000 funeral . It’s sickening . So they could have the Instagram attention ,suits and outfits and nails and marquess and flowers and DJs and music and dancing and the showing off . With money that people had donated in good faith to be donated to children’s cancer charities . But no .. his whole life is a fake and a fraud .
Where’s the money ?

Last edited:

kaylsonx

VIP Member
I haven’t been here in a while found it a bit triggering with stuff going on. But what I can’t say is the support for men like him who are controlling and pure evil baffles me just because they are on a public platform. Sickens me

ImShook

VIP Member
Yeah donation link - to another separate GFM - in the bio. Rather than the actual foundation itself. Hmmm.
🤔

Wasn’t TAF set up exactly for this?
Why another GFM?

Dodgy AF.
---
Mixed messages.

Does he want people to donate to his foundation AND the separate GFM?

Remember folks, GFM gets transferred straight into your bank account of choice.

Attachments

He has a direct line to GMB. They are so bloody gullible. It will be a soft interview as Kate will be sympathetic as she lost her hubby.
Considering they just bleated on at a bloke from Tenerife essentially asking him the same question over and over despite him answering it immediately, even more of a joke how much of an easy ride he'll get.
---
As predicted, just complete fawning. He must have been coached before hand about ditching his insta 'greatest human ever' schtick as he was being all inclusive about how different people have different 'ultra' levels, we know that isn't what he really thinks. Kate actually laughed about the beard tickling that poor baby's face :sick:

No-one dares point out anything is a world first if you pick something no-one is bothered doing. Going to wipe my arse with three different types of sandpaper this morning to raise awareness of how brilliant I am #ultrawipe #worldfirst

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

suzysuz

Chatty Member
#irony
Calling yourself ultraman and then saying you’re going to be 30mins late 🤣
IMG_6406.png

• Haha

MrsDon1

VIP Member
All….About….Himself….
Wonder how many video montages we’ll get throughout it all 🙄 the adorning crowds, the masses of people, everyone chanting let’s go champ, him having a haircut WHILST riding a bike, the hundreds of ‘celebrities’ which nobody has heard of joining him in sectors of the route
If it starts next week, has he had any PR tv this week? I’m hoping not and that ride has turned hopefully….

What are we taking bets on?! Starter for ten -
- tactical angles of ‘masses’ of crowds on the journies
- lots of fist bumps and let’s go champs
- baby boy appearing at certain points in route
- Cain clan joining for most of it or he’d get lonely
- grifted hotels along the way
- some injury to persevere through
- a rainbow somewhere
- an orange sky somewhere
He’ll get ‘knocked off his bike’ (someone will come a bit too close to him) and he’ll become the spokesperson/saviour of all cyclists.
I also think it’s highly likely he’ll shit his pants from all the sewage in the water but he’ll keep that quiet. 🤫

• Haha
  • Wow

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Just saw safs tik tok, she’s looking rough as arseholes, it’s like she’s got zero self awareness, her face is far too close to the camera!
as for titty boy, I’m not shocked half of his data from the run is up the swanny already.. it was never going to break any world records anyway, due to the manner in which those type of things need to be monitored in person with data to verify it.
a paltry £30k so far raised, with a fortune spent on keeping him massaged and preened along the way, just goes to show that he’s all about the glory of these saddos meeting him at various schools, half of whom aren’t donating a single penny. LOL.
Did he really expect to raise 1.6 million in 27 hours again? Yes, yes he did. That’s how deluded this crook is. I despise everything he stands for. It’s still and always been a liars of big fat bollocks! Sham Scam at its finest.
---
Question: why has he created a GFM for this pretend World record? Don’t tell me it’s because it’s an unregulated platform where money can be embezzled on disguise in the name of charity. The mind boggles! And this country is royally fucked!

• Angry

HarringBird

I dont find it odd. Look at the comments ashley gets on his page? Why would she open herself up to that🫣 some of the comments are unhinged. Yes he done saf dirty asking for a baby and then the babies name but hes here now so its not going to change.
she clearly knew saf as she shared her post on facebook, which id say is a platform you have friends on rather than following randomers like instagram. She is a side dish that got knocked up. I can imagine ashley doesnt want her to share his limelight like he was with saf as he barely tagged her in anything and also she doesnt want the hate. As a woman and a mother, agreeing to have the same pushchair and a similar name to his deceased baby makes you as arrogant as ashley so i can imagine she worships the ground he walks on just like the rest of the cain clan
No it’s not odd that she doesn’t want to be shown on Ashley’s social media, many people want to be private; I get that, but, I do find it strange she’s ok with Ashley posting so much of their son especially when she wants to be private & given the fact Ashley is in the public eye & there was so much negativity when he announced he was having another baby after what he said to Saf.

I wouldn’t want my child all over Instagram if I was in her shoes, that’s all.

Clara1974

OMG his latest post!!!
No Ashley you do this "Shit" because its all about you prancing around with no clothes on thinking you are a hero and you love that!!!!! Nearly as much as you love yourself

• Sick