Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, does saf have long lasting affects of bells palsy? Always wondered why she can't smile straight

Reactions: 6
I could at a push understand attending the meal as its for the foundation with the other people I assume are involved in running it but the messing about running in the street with him just screams I have no self respect.
Honestly I think she wants to needle the other baby mama. He obvs filmed it and uploaded to get people off his back and go "see, me and Saf are cool, I told you." If she's hanging out with him being all giggly she's sadly probably wanting his attention or wants to annoy the other mum. One-upmanship over angry little gnome dick 😬

Reactions: 15
I have to agree here. I actually randomly went through the old stories of when azaylia was alive. And seeing her puffed up little face and how drowsy and unwell she looked days before passing away while being taken outside and dancing around makes me feel so sad for her :( poor thing was treated like a toy you're absoloutely right.
---

Honestly wtf was that about. I can see her being someone who gets back with him even though he's got someone else pregnant. Wtf is going on! I'd of cut him off long ago kid with him or not! Then you've got the pregnant girl seeing videos of him running around with safiyya. 🤣 who's got Jeremy Kyle's number.

I never watched the videosback then of A because I was heavily pregnant and anxious already however I’ve just gone through them now and omg that poor baby was paraded round like a toy. She looked so poorly and they were constantly playing loud music and recording her. Horrific

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
He’s well rehearsed…. Same lines on Steph’s packed lunch….

Reactions: 15
More drivel about not resting…

last month he had a cold after a bender & was offline for 3 days

I am seeing him everywhere atm, I don’t get how he gets airtime

he has no rest time, but manages to pump what seems like multiple women with his baby juice.

He is going round on these interviews like it wasn’t him who has been shagging round.. unprotected sex could lead to pregnancy.

mr toxic on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The same rehearsed drivel and now there's a new subject to benefit from, it was probably planned all along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It always sticks out to me that the money was raised before they even got confirmation on Singapore.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
It does look like things are starting to crumble…
Let’s bloody well hope so!
---
Maybe
Do you know what, when they stated they received no Salary for working for the foundation made me wonder was it a roundabout way of saying someone did receive a salary. We all know the media manager is paid, but is it hinting at the others.

To work so hard for the foundation and be dropped so suddenly must of been heartbreaking. Maybe they’re more genuine than was thought after all they are working with other charities now, after being dropped. They’re better not having any connection to those two frauds, as the truth will come out, and maybe they know too much…. :unsure:
this is why that statement was put out - to distance themselves?

Reactions: 8
Every time I feel sorry for Saf these past few days, I remind myself of the photo they (Ash and Saf) took in the toilets of the hospital, they're posing up influencer style and annoyingly, I can't find it after getting a new phone - I had it in my Ash n Saf library for previous wiki updating purposes.
They're both a disgrace
Both have their PR working overtime, let's see who comes out on top (there are no winners on this one)

Reactions: 29
Every time I feel sorry for Saf these past few days, I remind myself of the photo they (Ash and Saf) took in the toilets of the hospital, they're posing up influencer style and annoyingly, I can't find it after getting a new phone - I had it in my Ash n Saf library for previous wiki updating purposes.
They're both a disgrace
Both have their PR working overtime, let's see who comes out on top (there are no winners on this one)
Bought me to my senses! Thankyou!

Reactions: 7
Ash’a vid of a giggly Saff running through London last night, just screams to me, ‘I am not a bad guy - see my ex still loves me & we get on great!’
When does he ever post Saff?! 🤔
Saf is gullible and will still stick with Cashley. He rarely ever posts or mentions her on his page. He now can’t keep her off his page since his baby news broke. Hmmmm.
---
I bet he spends every evening memorising his lines. He also sounded so rehearsed on GMB this Monday!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Saf is gullible and will still stick with Cashley. He rarely ever posts or mentions her on his page. He now can’t keep her off his page since his baby news broke. Hmmmm.
---

I bet he spends every evening memorising his lines. He also sounded so rehearsed on GMB this Monday!
She's not gullible, she's hungry for fame and money just like him... Maybe Georgina might expose these two as the frauds they are and future donations can be directed towards the people who need it most..

Reactions: 17
She's not gullible, she's hungry for fame and money just like him... Maybe Georgina might expose these two as the frauds they are and future donations can be directed towards the people who need it most..
I agree. It’s actually her hunger for fame and money that has messed her up.

Reactions: 10
I just had to quickly re read the wiki to check something, but couldnt find the answer. Remind me, is Georgina, Willows mum?

I remember how obsessed Georgina and Blake were, constantly writing essays on SM, about Saf, Cash and baby A, yet neither of them knew the family. Blake does the art work of azaliya with lions in heaven, then started to draw other children who’d passed away. I always found that so odd, especially as Saf and Cash would share any comment/digital art. I’d be keeping as far away as possible if someone did that to me or my family. Once, maybe just about ok, you could try and ignore, but they acted like they worked for the AF (yet didn’t get the AF social media job- incidentally, who did get that and are they still doing it now, I wonder?

Aside from the creepy tit, they did seem to have their hearts in the right place, and did seem to actively want to help and I’m sure they did fundraising too?

However, when someone is as obsessed/infatuated with someone, it usually takes A LOT for them to stop supporting them. Then to do it so publicly? It’s all very strange. I highly doubt Georgina and Blake were every part of the AF to the point where they’ll know any secrets or details. I think they were probably taken advantage of, as the Cain clan probably thought, “why pay someone, when we’ve got two schmucks doing it for free?!”
Despite the statement, I still don’t think either will come forward and bad mouth Saf or Ashley. I also assume that they’ve probably been asked to take it the post down, in return for a signed photo of topless Ashley!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they were aggrieved, then I'm surprised they took the post down.
If midget made that demand, I'd post even more never mind removing it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.