Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw saffs story and started to feel for her and thought to myself you go girl! Thought she was doing a blinder! That she really cares about these children and will do it with or without ash... only to be disappointed seeing his story next...

Reactions: 8
Just saw saffs story and started to feel for her and thought to myself you go girl! Thought she was doing a blinder! That she really cares about these children and will do it with or without ash... only to be disappointed seeing his story next...
I was just thinking that. Whoever is advising her is doing a great job. She’s actually talking about other people and their needs for a change. More of the same pls Saf. 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Taking a dying baby off pain relief, has got to be one of the most heinous things I’ve ever heard. It makes me feel physically sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
He's hardly catch of the day, is Ash. Dunno why all these lassies would want to go near him and why saf was hanging on waiting for him it seems. He has the personality of a festering runny tit, he's a tiny little knob end of a man

Sorry but if he was the last man on earth, I'd have to let the human race die out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She deffo knew that reducing her pain meds was a crappy idea, that's why she's gone out of her way to say the palliative care team gave her the go ahead. As a way of saying see trolls, the nurses said it was ok to do it, we've done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 12
They are both as bad as each other! Karma works in mysterious ways but I’d say they both deserve whatever comes their way after how they dealt with Baby A and the condation

Reactions: 14
Why did she even go today? I would have just said that my 10 am alarm didn’t go off. duck that tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not raving about her but the latest video is the most authenticity I've seen out of her in ages. Maybe the whole situation has given her a wake up call.
Probably not but hopefully. She could actually use her platform for good now some of the public is turning in her favour. It doesn't excuse past actions but if she's got anything about her she would at least use it to help others going forward

Reactions: 6
Has Ashley's dad got a collection of baby mothers? Ashley will go down the same path I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What the duck does he look like running with that mask on? He really is repulsive 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am disappointed in you to be honest 😂 and Gigi but I know she can be a softie sometimes
I think it’s because i can relate - to the narc ex and the pregnancy. Ashleys ‘i am a man’ post really fucked me off aswell especially the part about giving her a place to stay😤
why didn’t he dress up as an elf instead of santa? Always taking centre stage 🥱 probably would have looked more gnome-like dressed as an elf 🧝

Reactions: 18
He would have been straight in some old dears boot and stuck on her Garden in the elf costume

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.