Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another poster has said it best. Thatā€™s azaylias legacy, that people will no longer donate to go fund mes.
Such a sad turn of events for what couldā€™ve been an amazing charity had it been run by people with morals.
I believe any medical bases Go FundMe should HAVE to be proven . Not just to GFM but to the public . Wether it be for ā€œpossibleā€ treatments or current . The public have a right to know . None of this would have happened without concrete proof and admittance into the treatment that never happened . Some might say this is harsh but duck donating to treatments that donā€™t come to fruition or there is no evidence for .

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s made me so mad, with her Ibiza Town post last night.
Andā€¦. Does she actually think that it was only an incredible sunset last night on the ā€œIbizan SUNSET stripā€ because she was there? Not that it sets like that EVERY Night, hence millions of people head there every year and have been for decades and decadesā€¦.
She does, doesnā€™t she!??????

People believe this shite, man!
Wake up people!!!

So beautiful šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s made me so mad, with her Ibiza Town post last night.
Andā€¦. Does she actually think that it was only an incredible sunset last night on the ā€œIbizan SUNSET stripā€ because she was there? Not that it sets like that EVERY Night, hence millions of people head there every year and have been for decades and decadesā€¦.
She does, doesnā€™t she!??????

People believe this shite, man!
Wake up people!!!

So beautiful šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
the rest of the world is living in complete darkness. Only where Saf is baked in the glow of the orange sun. Like fuccckkk sheā€™s nuts !!
People are morons for falling for all their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the rest of the world is living in complete darkness. Only where Saf is baked in the glow of the orange sun. Like fuccckkk sheā€™s nuts !!
And who the duck did her make up! Her eyeliner looks like she went wild with a sharpie pen! Needs to drop the filters we all have saw what she looks like!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve come to a conclusion, if they want to lie and slink about, intending and attempting to pull the wool every god damn week, itā€™s Simpleā€™s! STAY OFF Social media because you can get your bottom dollar they get called out Every single time! They are as predictable as that bleeping sun setting every night everywhere in the world!

Bet ^

The problem is they actually BELIEVE their own lies, they really should think again.
Her lack of posts did have me wondering if she was starting to realise the error of her ways, but NO sheā€™s just terrified of the backlash she will get for partying spending g the charity money whilst being riddled with anxiety šŸ¤£
Anxiety šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I donā€™t doubt she has it to a degree, but not over Azaylia, it will be the realisation of what theyā€™ve done and whatā€™s to come.
Ash played a blinder again, he goes on the missing list when sheā€™s embarrassing herself and letā€™s her dig her holes, he loves to look like the Saint. I bet heā€™s creased and loving every minute watching her car crash!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So sheā€™s gone on holiday alone? Last minute retaliation to cash being away getting fresh Fanny? And sheā€™s gone from yyyaaassss holidaaaayy to oh anxiety Iā€™m so very sad and lost. Almost like sheā€™s reading the room.. or a certain website which is calling out her behaviour?! We all know they Google their own names!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
you canā€™t fix stupid
Thereā€™s no pill you can take
Thereā€™s not a class you can go to
Stupid is forever

Ron white

Reactions: 6
So sheā€™s gone on holiday alone? Last minute retaliation to cash being away getting fresh Fanny? And sheā€™s gone from yyyaaassss holidaaaayy to oh anxiety Iā€™m so very sad and lost. Almost like sheā€™s reading the room.. or a certain website which is calling out her behaviour?! We all know they Google their own names!
Sheā€™s gone with the eyebrow dude

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Why did The Azaylia Foundation DELETE A GRID POST THAT CONTAINED THESE COMMENTSā€¦
I canā€™t find an Instagram with that name - serenatalksbusiness

• Wow
Reactions: 1
#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Why did The Azaylia Foundation DELETE A GRID POST THAT CONTAINED THESE COMMENTSā€¦
And I donā€™t understand why they wouldnā€™t put a post about blood drives and blood cancer day on TAF page ?? Muchausens put it on her page .. I feel like she is using her insta to filter any comments on TAF page.

• Haha
Sitting there with her full face of caked on makeup, videoing the sun, the same sun that sets every night.
Then say she misses her baby and needs to get back to the other side of the island before the partying starts..
Saf you bleeping partied when baby was hours from death. You partied at her funeral, you partied at her grave and now you expect us to be sympathetic to you?

You are a disgrace. As I've said before, you're not missing azaylia too much this month when you've been on virgin cruises and then ran off to ibiza to handcuff yourself to you need best mate.
What are you doing there exactly?
nooo..this is how they "cope" , by going on holiday and buying expensive things,without that they'd curl up and die - is what i imagine these cretins would try and say

She looks like Sally Axl and that's no compliment.

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s completed her work already, she wore orange on the first day and shared its world blood cancer day and that everyone should register to be a donor.. itā€™s The weekend now and ME time, I canā€™t wait to see what she ends up getting up to. šŸ˜‚
Have they ever said wether they are in the register or regularly give šŸ©øeven?
oh, so she's earnt themoney for this little holiday eh..what a piece of tit she is, she doesnt have thousands of her own money, thank god for the GFM is what they must think

Renais mum seems to comment a lot on Safs post hope sheā€™s not going to turn out like her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.