Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I can looking back actually, they didn’t even seem together at all in the hospital.
For a while I thought he was only parent tbh, never mentioned her and she wasn’t on his insta then one day she did the Valentine’s Day balloons and I was like wtf I thought the mum had walked out 👀

Reactions: 9
Just read through the wiki etc.
as a friend of the family (loose termed) I know a few things to clarify.
firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.
So they’re accusing Andrea ? 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Mr & Miss Greedy really are heartless.
I notice her father and his wives didn’t step up with any offers of help. So they spurn her mother.
Why is Saf living at the farm?

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say she was going home again to do some work and returning to Ibiza again .Must be a lot of disappointed clients waiting for appointments in this imaginary clinic she’s working from. Also I noticed when things get a little to close to home, like questions about GFM etc on instagram or on here, theres always a little pic or video put up on insta of the little one just to refresh the audience and draw in more sympathy. Using the poor baby again to generate favour.

#WhereIsTheMoney
I called this, I said last week she will come home and jet off again,, she’s an “influencer” now that’s standard…
Then Dubai in the winter, trust me on that one too!

Can I put this in the wiki please?

^ ignore “ can I put in wiki” this was supposed to be under somebodies comment about safs earlier days.

Reactions: 7
firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.
Absolutely none of this surprises me. She has the depth of a puddle and it’s very clear had been chasing the IG lifestyle for quite some time. Now riding off the coat tails of her deceased daughter before and after death. I wonder if her intelligence levels allow her to realise how despicable she actually is? It’s no surprise she parented the way she did before diagnoses given it was Andrea poor baby A was with when she was gravely illl and rushed to hospital - while they partied in a different part of the country.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Hi, welcome. Would you mind if I added this to the wiki please?

One thing I have noticed though she gets a lot more comments on her posts then AC
Cos he dumped her and the amount of sad stories she posts, she wants folk to look at her like a scared vulnerable lonely child. I think she’s established quite a few internet relationships, always appears to be the same type of woman, I don’t want that to come across as anything other than, she has a “type” of staunch followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Course share away. Just to back up the glow comments I’ve added photos and comments from the local forum.
I’m not saying her mum is a thief, everything I’ve mentioned is what has been said through other family members.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I haven't been active on this thread or the past one because i'm sick of them, honestly done with it we all know they won't ever get caught!

on another note this is no shade at all on these precious children fighting cancer 💔 it breaks my heart i wish it didn't exist but it's becoming a world where parents think it's their place for their followers to grow for gifted tit for go fund me etc and i don't mean just these pair of scum bags

Go fund me should be purely used for the child that's it the child! not to find a lavish lifestyle or grow your followers or fame some parents really send me crazy
We’ve missed you, hope you come back 👍
sadly it’s not even just children, I’ve been following another page cancer influencers in general, women with Living Lists/bucket lists ect, always abroad, it’s []!

• Angry
  • Sick
I can’t believe what ☕ has arrived today 😳
I believe it all to be fair, as a few other locals have touched on all aspects of this over the last 6 months or so, reiterates their words. I’m not surprised nice to have it confirmed again 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What did moneymum say to call her out? She had an arse licking comment to saf yesterday. She's another wannabee

Reactions: 3
@Cdinvoice yeah sorry I worded it wrong I believe everything that’s been said I was just shook drinking my cuppa and then that dropped 🤣 the hair is awful I feel so sorry for those girls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has liked every single comment on her last post. All saying she looks beautiful. I don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️ When are people going to stop kissing her ass
Stop kissing her ass and clearly lying
She's an absolute rotter

That’s what that gifted cruise was for to get Saf in with some blue ticked ‘influencers’.
You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.
Unless they show the accounts early, which seems very unlikely, people will be kissing their ass until next year.
To be honest who out of her new circle would even give a flying F? It’s money to them and that’s all that matters in their world.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
Agreed doubt any would care
It's a pre req to be thick and self obsessed to be a z list influencer, they don't care as long as they can afford the cheap tat they wear

Stop kissing her ass and clearly lying
She's an absolute rotter

Agreed doubt any would care
It's a pre req to be thick and self obsessed to be a z list influencer, they don't care as long as they can afford the cheap tat they wear
Vacuous is I think the best way to describe them all

Reactions: 3
Oh it’s ok,
@Cdinvoice yeah sorry I worded it wrong I believe everything that’s been said I was just shook drinking my cuppa and then that dropped 🤣 the hair is awful I feel so sorry for those girls
I read it like that too, maybe my wording was wrong 👍🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So Safiyya fell out with her mum because her mum was allegedly dipping into the donations.
This was BEFORE A&S’s main GFM for Azaylia was made.

This has me thinking…
Just how many GFM’s were made for this family or even by this family?
How many fundraisers on the side were held?

The only thing that has been declared is the amount raised on the main GFM.

Were any Just Giving pages made?

Reactions: 9
So Safiyya fell out with her mum because her mum was allegedly dipping into the donations.
This was BEFORE A&S’s main GFM for Azaylia was made.

This has me thinking…
Just how many GFM’s were made for this family or even by this family?
How many fundraisers on the side were held?

The only thing that has been declared is the amount raised on the main GFM.

Were any Just Giving pages made?
Whattttt the fuckkkkk

We’ve missed you, hope you come back 👍
sadly it’s not even just children, I’ve been following another page cancer influencers in general, women with Living Lists/bucket lists ect, always abroad, it’s []!
Missed you all here too! it got a bit much knowing they are still scum of the earth i thought some light hearted threads were the best way 🤣 and i agree i've seen them all recently the tasty traveler clan springs to mind

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.