Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sliders he's wearing look like the moon boots you get when you have broke your leg or foot there awful 🤮 and did he put his side pieces jarmie bottoms on or is he getting in touch with his feminine side today 🤷‍♀️
Well when he was on take me out..his sister said he would always pinch her jeans/leggings. So probably! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly,,, it’s the publics constant reminder that she was not just an ordinary child that sadly died, this little girl lit up the world orange and inspired so many people 😩😔

Remember when his car sprayer mate was interviewing him couple of weeks ago, he said that he wouldn’t allow anybody to forget Azaylia. It’s embarrassing! Azaylia is the same as every other child that dies before they should.
i feel bad to say this but I see a picture of her now and all I think of is corruption, she’s remembered for all the wrong reasons, fact! 🥲

I wonder if the orange army were expecting an announcement of a Queens honorary award for them today?
🤦🏻‍♀️😂
BIB - yes, absolutely. Poor baby.
That grave is a sight. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Does anybody else hate these staring sideways into space reflecting photos?
And He’s got new sliders he wants us all to see.
That's Ashley can the intellectual
Despite the lack of education and clear inability to spell he clearly fancies himself as some kind of intellectual insightful person

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s really sad to see is the pair of them have clearly used that GFM money for their own needs/wants and they obviously don’t care because they’re handing £10K’s out here and there or sharing awareness.
That’s their way of justifying what they’ve done.

Reactions: 7
I know I've just looked all I found was him on the O,Brian show in a dicky bow tie 🤦‍♀️
I've seen a clip of that! What does he look like! 🤣🤣..that was where he was really vile about women wasn't it..like they're all below him.

Reactions: 4
I’m in no doubt she feels terrible, but why oh why does she share, just an opportunity to put out the sympathy card, I don’t see Charlotte doing this all time, because she has dignity

Reactions: 4
Here we go
More reason to believe she should not be running a Cancer Foundation for children!
I’m not saying she isn’t allowed to feel sad seeing prams, toys, other kiddies etc; but how on earth can she run a charity when the focus ( primarily ) is on children?!
Surely she’s only torturing herself even further?

Reactions: 8
The story where he's walking and he does the little hand tip, is he implying that he looks gay? Because it's ok for queer people to do the wrist thing but I feel coming from him it's homophobic.

Reactions: 3
Seeing as it’s only down the road, what’s the begging she goes to binley mega chippy soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.