Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cashley will be delighted that she's feeling all of the heat while he fannies around in the Dominican Republic.
What is he actually doing out there? What is she actually doing in Ibiza?
Who is doing the weeping and wailing at Azaylias Garden? Just willow?
Maybe someone will come along and give it a good tidy up now and dump half that pound land rubbish into a skip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cashley will be delighted that she's feeling all of the heat while he fannies around in the Dominican Republic.
Maybe someone will come along and give it a good tidy up now and dump half that pound land rubbish into a skip.
they're both "working " "earning their own money" .....;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm quite cynical about gofundme, in general tbh, but is there anything that can be done to expose these two for what they are?

Reactions: 6
I'm quite cynical about gofundme, in general tbh, but is there anything that can be done to expose these two for what they are?
nothing at all, they will say they used "other"money topay their debts...other money from where? why didn't they use this for the funeral..spending 50k on a funeral is excessive and a choice..

thenthey will say they paid themselves a wage for running the charity, when questioned about the amounts and the work done,they'll say that they were working 24/7 behind the scenes and we just can't see it -

Karma will strike them whenthey least expect it, maybe the "beast" will oneday get cancer and everyone will remember how he funded his lifestyle of moncler coats and going to the gym and just ignore him

the fact that these two were bankrupt and asked for donations to pay for hotels BUT now refuse to answer questions says what these two are really like

the only people that defend them are morons, "they deserve all the happiness" "he has done somuch work for cancer" donating others money, doing what research, doing what surgeries? posting about other kid? nothing, all posts rehim and sometimes his daughter, -

normal people will remember these two stole from a fund for children and lied about the work they did, i imagine ona daily basis they spend 0mins on the charity, then oh 30second post with some tit orange wristbands..LETS GO CHAMP..WORKDONE

Saf can't be working much can she, she's suffering from debilitating anxiety ? and she's also working night and day on the charity,but she's ALSO working to make her own money? really they aren't doing any work and whateverlittle they do for this charity, they think that gives them free reign

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not legally, unfortunately. As far as Go Fund Me, I'm not doing my regular donation drops for the handful of kids that I had been 😔. My eyes have been opened to red flags and now I am suspicious of most. It's a shame but I have to be honest to myself.

Defo, I don’t know how to do what @Kittypops did, taking the pics and putting them under text. Do you? Anybody?
Not me, sorry. I have to edit all of my posts for typos. 🤣

Reactions: 8
They can’t though, because they are guilty and can’t prove their words:- they assured on various occasions that ALL of the GFM donations went into the charity LESS the funeral costs, when I say funeral costs let’s not forget that childrens funerals are free in the UK, the funeral costs were the excessive EXTRAS they chose to add on, making it more of an appealing Social Media circus = resulting in more followers, fame and support = resulting in future interest and TAF donations.

WE SEE YOU, WE ALWAYS HAVE!!!

And look at this…… everyone is jumping on the bandwagon!
this is another sad case of a child recently diagnosed with cancer. This is a comment from one of her posts. At this point it appears Cash And Saf have set at precedent moving forward.
I blindly voted for Azaylia in the POB and I don't even live there. I voted for the unity that came together, from multiple countries, for her. All of the lighting up orange, the rapid donations of money, blood and platelets. My vote was based on the positive movements, not a sick or deceased child. Every child living with chronic or terminal illness and all the angels that have passed deserve to be acknowledged.

There was another post which basically listed all her extravagant expenses as well as her surgery. She obviously didn’t like being confronted and deleted every comment. The thing is.. people are saying it reasonably and politely. Nobody is trolling. The truth hurts.
If they don't like the question, you're an instant troll. If they weren't guilty, they wouldn't waste so much time calling people names and deleting posts.

Has she commented on Ashley since being away?
Nope, except on 1 of her lives she said they were no longer together because every other idiot asked the same 2 questions. Is she with Ashley or Sal, who is gay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was out last night but I think I managed to get some sleep of the other comments before she deleted, I knew they would be gone by the time I got chance to read them properly…..

The rest of the comments not some sleep,, ffs!!! My typos are atrocious! ^^^^^

The rest of the comments not some sleep,, ffs!!! My typos are atrocious! ^^^^^

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If the heats on throw a pic of Azaliya onto her stories to distract and gain sympathy so predictable

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s very telling that they are both living it up with cosmetic surgery outrageously expensive designer clothing and holidays to sun drenched Z list filled islands.

While their baby girls garden has a young girl (no relation) babysitting 🙄 and a lot of useless tat and in your face orange like a traffic cone vibe instead of beautiful flowers and peace.

Reactions: 9
I got these before deletions think couple of extra comments
Bravo, they are going in the wiki from now on, I mean why would they be deleted if there’s no truth in them? You just wouldn’t, you would stand proud and leave them there for everyone to see, they make it worse for themselves they really do. Just prove how much was put into the charity in July 2021…. END OF!
what’s the big deal here???
I dont often see posts when im
Working, I know that a lot of you grab screen shots, can you keep on doing this please because this needs to stop ASAP, they need to come clean once and for all!

Reactions: 11
she's a lady of leisure with money earning mega bucks so put your handin your pocket
Yep. Used to piss me off when she was sat outside the gym at 12pm saying it took all her power to get out of bed and get to the gym. Doesn’t she realise how insensitive she sounds?!!! Other grieving parents have to get to work. Dumb witch

Reactions: 18
#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Where is Ashley?
Hasn’t he got any more gorgeous locations he wants to show?
Or is he too happy leaving Safiyya to it again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Saf uploading pics of A to deflect deleting any questions regarding them spending foundation money she's that transparent she's see through!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.