Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Ash
Saf and her inflated face.
So tacky
So crass
and so desperate for attention.
From strangers
from family
and from each other.

As long as the spotlight is on them.

They wanted the attention

The truth will out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah I think I’ve got my wires crossed.
The sister is the nail tech and is plugging the merch…
I thought it was the lady who commented, “they deserve all this no matter who pays.”

Anyway that person has cropped up before saying they’ve - or Ashley - has donated.

Reactions: 4
Little Ash
Saf and her inflated face.
So tacky
So crass
and so desperate for attention.
From strangers
from family
and from each other.

As long as the spotlight is on them.

They wanted the attention

The truth will out
Wonder if ash will plagiarise this ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It has been an undisclosed donation up to now.
Recent comments from the lady suggest it was another £10K.

This won’t be reflected in the wiki.

Reactions: 3
Sorry a lot of us who have had to see our children pass before us don’t agree.
Must have lost the get out of being a bleep card we were owed.
Obviously we are jealous we didn’t get to Holiday with the other wannabes and wear hideous designer clothing.

Give me strength …these people are zombies. Burn them with fire!
is it fair to say we could go onto insta in high numbers
when stuff like this happens and support those getting berrated for asking fair questions?

those two idiots will blow through the money in a year...god my blood boils at their useless ego's....

Reactions: 6
She’s also commented before. Nice to know she’s a TAF member so ignore her and what she comments. It’s all one sided there.

No one begrudges a holiday but paying off your own personal and company debts BEFORE starting up any charity is a bit of a piss take.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Some more replies…
They donated £10K (shock) to her friends son.
Does ‘working’ for TAF (sharing stories of merch) help you get a donation? Does it bypass some of the hoops others have to jump through?

This charity is only donating the money it is making right now.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
I think the friend is gorgeous george mum

Possibly George as she has a grid post on the day he passed.

No way will there be an undisclosed donation, he couldn’t do it without shouting it from the rooftops

I think the friend is gorgeous george mum

Possibly George as she has a grid post on the day he passed.

No way will there be an undisclosed donation, he couldn’t do it without shouting it from the rooftops
Thank you. Xxx

Their strategy must be to ignore and carry on.
Completely ignoring our GFM questions and now not even acknowledging the deletion of a grid post (TAF IG) because of these comments.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Proof they do read comments about the money and choose to ignore them, only liking comments that fit the narrative that they pay for their own luxuries 😂 ive said it before ill say it again. They spend money like its going out of fashion. NO influencer on their level spends money like this (by on their level i mean promoting things that no one has even heard of). Regardless of all this, saf is only an influencer because her daughter has died. I just think its so so wrong

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So by their logic, my dad died of cancer, I can go and rob a bank now and when the police come to take me away I can say hang on a minute who heres got a dead dad? Do you know the pain? Then I’ll get away with it. Thanks orange army!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She will be sweating like a bastard now sitting having her hair braided wondering how long until it all comes out.
What is she doing in Ibiza? Isn't she missing baby girl lickle lion anymore?
Has she forgotten azaylias grave now? Maybe putting the bottle opener and other stupid bell onto it was her months worth of attention done.
Poor Azaylia. Grave over run with the dickheads while they were videoing themselves and counting their cash rolling in. Now mummy and daddy are off sunning themselves and partying at different sides of the world, azaylia popping into their heads at sunset.
They could not give a tit. 1 year and the novelty wore off.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember this story at the time that the baby was dying and felt bad for thinking that they were essentially playing to the cameras and exploiting the situation even then.

I'm gobsmacked reading about all that has transpired since, and the extent of it, but not surprised unfortunately.

• Sick
Saff replied ... no explanation still.
tut tut,,,, Some people, honestly 😳…..How utterly ridiculous! Who would ever to dare suggest such a thing, ludicrous , never heard anything so absurd in all my life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They are literally the biggest frauds going. Large company’s are staying well away as are other z listers. It’s only a matter of time before they are called out or something goes terribly wrong with something they are working on. As soon as Ash gets a girlfriend, Saf will be spilling her guts out.

Reactions: 11
Thank you. Xxx

Their strategy must be to ignore and carry on.
Completely ignoring our GFM questions and now not even acknowledging the deletion of a grid post (TAF IG) because of these comments.
They both have jobs and ways to make money
Really, another thicko, they have never had any career to speak of , theg want to be influencers but aren't and before their daughter died they didn't have a bean , including Ashley being in debt , asking for people ti pay for hotels , but now they have their own jobs and ways to make money , wow , they could pay back the 50k funeral.monwy they stole
Then, noobe would have donated so they could have a big old party, or maybe Ashley can pay back the money he used to clear his debts, have to remember how many thick people we have in the UK , these plebs defending them

Saff replied ... no explanation still.
Of course not, oh ok guv saf the who, the what has spoken so that's it let's drop it .. where did they find the pot of gold to pay off the Debts what about the 40k piss up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.