Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icthruBS

VIP Member
Another poster has said it best. That’s azaylias legacy, that people will no longer donate to go fund mes.
Such a sad turn of events for what could’ve been an amazing charity had it been run by people with morals.
I believe any medical bases Go FundMe should HAVE to be proven . Not just to GFM but to the public . Wether it be for “possible” treatments or current . The public have a right to know . None of this would have happened without concrete proof and admittance into the treatment that never happened . Some might say this is harsh but fuck donating to treatments that don’t come to fruition or there is no evidence for .

Reactions: 12

ImShook

VIP Member
And it’s the woman who “accepted” the 101k donation . She was heading up the research . Something weird about all this .
Same with Dr Francis, they donated to his research too.
Something is most definitely off.

• Wow

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I just saw Matty Moore partner and kid in tesco. As per usual he wasn’t with them. Too busy working at clib100? 😏
I am creased every time somebody says “clib100”
I think it should go in the wiki for newcomers.
I know this is a very serious subject, but honestly there has been so many chuckles along the way, proper laugh out loud moments. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

chocdip

VIP Member
how is anyone still believing them! when i join her lives i see a few of my friends/family do too and i see them putting them orange hearts telling her how inspirational she is and can't wait for her and Ashley to get back together 🤮🤮

If my own family/friends lick her arse how are we going to convince Joe public what a pair of frauds they are

• Wow
  • Sick

Duchesspink

VIP Member
What work is he doing though? Looks to me like he's dicking around in the Dominican Republic posing and posturing and talking shite.
What is his actual Job there? Anyone?

• Haha

misslovely35

Ah crap. His mum commented too saying save one for me or something but she’s deleted it now. 😂
Amy is totally right regardless if A passed through a certain cancer she still passed through cancer and them 2 being head of a foundation fighting fearless against cancer if his followers like it or not sat smoking a cigar will NEVER be a good look. for a person head of a foundation that is supposed to represent fighting cancer! The mind honestly boggles all these up his arse it really does 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

ImShook

VIP Member
Just read through the wiki etc.
as a friend of the family (loose termed) I know a few things to clarify.
firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.
Thanks for clarifying some things.
Things I suspected but didn’t want to believe especially with Safiyya and her choices. I always said I was on the fence with her. Not any more.
The worst of the guilt is yet to come for her.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

ImShook

VIP Member
If they’d not the time or inclination for running a charity why on earth didn’t they just hand the GFM money over to an already established charity ?
I’m sure with the blessing of those who had donated at the time too , or was those £££ signs to tempting and the thought of relinquishing all that money too much to bear ?
Because they had already spent so much of the money and needed a way to hide that fact.
Their debts were all cleared before TAF began.

Like Ashley would just hand over £1.6M haha he ain’t as selfless as his ‘fans’ believe.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

X

ellobird

VIP Member
I’ll never understand her need to video every time she visits A’s grave. It never enters my head to do that while I’m visiting my Son. I hope I never ever bump into her in the cemetery!! A’s resting place is looking so tacky, I really am surprised NBBC are allowing them to do this.
I never remember to take photos with family or friends when we get together so couldn’t imagine thinking that a cemetery is the place for any sort of photos/videos

• Heart

Millieminion

Chatty Member
Stopped following them both months ago but she pooped up today on my feed and I had a look and Christ on a bike she's become a full on influencer off the back of her daughters illness and passing,how low can you go,she's created more awareness of the tat she's trying to flog that she has for childhood cancer,both of them are sick in the head.

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

Taking my annoyance out of it, as a charity there does have to be a ‘process’ in place I guess and because so many people do lie as we now know I understand that they can’t just give to every commenter on a post! BUT what this charity offers is not realistic ‘treatment not readily available in the UK’ without sounding negative at that point the chance of survival is extremely low😢however it works perfectly for them to launder the money they have stole. Hence why they dropped the magical moments because they would have to spend the money and why they don’t help parents on wards etc. I feel like I could repeat myself everyday but until these accounts come out this is just my frustration release spot aha so glad other people feel the same as well

Azaylia Foundation was registered on the 16 July 2021. They do not need to submit financials until 10 months after the first financial year which is 6th April 2022 so we are looking at Feb 2023 until we find out the facts!

Last edited:
  • Heart

JessW123

Deleting comments that are valid questions says it all really, sad that their selfishness took over as I’m sure that amount of money could have helped many families in numerous ways.

I don’t understand his “fans” commenting stuff along the lines of your an inspiration - like how ?

bella246xox

Anybody else notice she forgot how to spell her daughters name …
She looks so different here too 😂

They both just piss me off! He seems to have fallen back with the posting and stories but she’s getting worse by the day. I would love to swing her round by them braids l 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
To be fair, anxiety and depression doesn’t always look like anxiety and depression and it’s very different for everybody. The other week I read about a woman who spent 10 days living it up on holiday in Greece, all smiles and laughing and looking like she’s having fun, got home and within 12 hours had ended her life because of long term depression. We all know how fake social media is. Just because someone is smiling it doesn’t mean they’re happy.
Lots of Newconets;-
Please feel free to read the wiki, this will fill you in on the events from the last year. Lots of relevant information and possible answers to any questions you may have.
Pink button at the top of this page.

^ newcomers

• Heart