Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nunnygirl

People need to be asking how were they able to pay off all their debts after the GFM money was raised.

People are being ‘nosey’?
It’s the peoples bloody money.
Hey she has a right cheek. Ha.
I think she’s feeling the heat… more people are noticing things don’t add up. All she has are dismissive insults… time is ticking and she knows it! Ashley is making legit m on y with the reality TV stuff, he’s actually been quite savvy… let her set herself up in the public eye so when it blows up she will come out if this way worse than him!

None of her new celebrity ‘friends’ will want to know her then…

She could have done so much in Azaylias name had she chosen not to be greedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Leftside up

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
Ash & Saf holiday after holiday. Kitted out in designer clothes.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
No legacy No transparency No accountability No Integrity No heart at the AF

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
If your new here read the wiki

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
THE TRUTH WILL OUT

• Heart

chocdip

VIP Member
Exactly,,, it’s the publics constant reminder that she was not just an ordinary child that sadly died, this little girl lit up the world orange and inspired so many people 😩😔

Remember when his car sprayer mate was interviewing him couple of weeks ago, he said that he wouldn’t allow anybody to forget Azaylia. It’s embarrassing! Azaylia is the same as every other child that dies before they should.
i feel bad to say this but I see a picture of her now and all I think of is corruption, she’s remembered for all the wrong reasons, fact! 🥲
This! Azaylia isn't remembered for the beautiful smile she had for her courage when you mention Azaylia now there's so many people who will be like of with the scamming go fund me parents

Polly19

It's like saff can't read a room and has a very vert low iq that doesn't understand the basics in life at all, I think now she has no family apart from her so called brother she thrives off Instagram and the attention and the blue ticks and all the comments saying you and Ash belong together etc etc she quick to like them comments so Ash sees them. The grave filming that lad was visiting his mother's grave and didn't want her loud mouth shouting and filming he wasn't impressed your at a graveside for peace and quiet and reflection not doing crying filters and been loud surprised Ash mum don't say calm it down at bit. I don't think she would she addicted to her phone and filming she even said she setting up a YouTube account can't imagine her content anything to get publicity she worse than actual celebrities. Ash keeps quiet then does the odd post but he clearly knows she getting some heat for these holidays and lives etc so he likes crack on takes the heat off him. The farm I think they let her stay because they scared her mental health will decline even more and start firing off like a bull in a China shop and also they know her whereabouts and things that's the only reason. Eventually Ash will move on and she will have to leave the farm or they all live together with his new piece and saf be his mistress 😂😂. She would let him as well that's how much she doesn't care of been treated like shit by him no emotion to her at the funeral he was like don't touch me he looked like he dispises her. Also she shouldn't have been taking cocaine before been pregnant wouldn't have helped her body that's why she stayed so skinny now she off it and comfort eating that's why she has ballooned. Pair of them will fade into the distance next year or 2 but for now she doing anything to keep in the limelight. God forbid Instagram gets deleted the app permanently they soon be forgotten along we other has beens. If she kept off it for a while went back to work, did some actual charity work and went to see parents in hospital deliver them vouchers food etc went back to her old home she uses as an office and just move forward she would be better but she has always chased the celeb lifestyle from been little

• Heart

misslovely35

Saf uploading pics of A to deflect deleting any questions regarding them spending foundation money she's that transparent she's see through!!

icthruBS

VIP Member
This could explain why they opened a new IG account for the research when a donation was made

Looks like she has done a shop at primark and put the stuff on.
Not even put them on a hanger to make them look nicer
And what exactly does “on board” mean . I mean nothing they do is above board so does that mean this Dr is on board to scamming . They should be detailing what these members are doing .

• Haha

ImShook

VIP Member
Truth hurts.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

How were you both able to pay off your debts?

Not a hard question to answer if you’ve got nothing to hide!

How were you both able to pay off your debts a month AFTER begging the public for money CAUSE YOU BOTH WERE SKINT?

• Heart

ImShook

VIP Member
Save a cigar for me and let’s go champ all in the same comment from Mummy Cain.
Slightly contradicting and insulting considering that’s the term they say to these children fearlessly fighting cancer that could of been caused through environmental factors.
Just sayin’. 💨

Attachments

• Sad

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Already made it about them, after charlottes news,, by handing over a poxy 10k threw clenched fists and gritted teeth , why not 11,500 if that’s all the boy needs,
😡 it wouldnt surprise me that they have a clause over these donations… that should treatment not go ahead (for whatever reason) that the monies belongs to TAF and need to be returned, but that bit won’t be shouted about, private information!

BellaP

Chatty Member
Saf’s latest story is ridiculous. Her bestie (since she was 8) has now surfaced!

Saf needs help, urgently. The Cains are not interested and she continues to force herself on them. If Ash wanted to be with her, he would, no ifs, no buts!

Saf - move on with your life!

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
She’s made me so mad, with her Ibiza Town post last night.
And…. Does she actually think that it was only an incredible sunset last night on the “Ibizan SUNSET strip” because she was there? Not that it sets like that EVERY Night, hence millions of people head there every year and have been for decades and decades….
She does, doesn’t she!??????

People believe this shite, man!
Wake up people!!!

So beautiful 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 11

x.lau.x

Shame she didn’t put all the money she has for her holidays and new tits towards the go fund me like she expects everyone else to do

ImShook

VIP Member
They have no morals. And in their heads they truly believe that they’re wonderful people who change kids lives by handing out the odd ten grand and sharing a few stories on social media. I’ve found with these types of people that once they’ve got into their heads that they’ve done no wrong, then it sticks like it. The sad thing is, when it eventually does come out there will be people who STILL stick up for them and make them feel hard done by, people who really believe they should be allowed to spend that money on themselves as if grief gives them a free pass
I completely agree.
They will justify the clearing of their debts by the setting up of their charity.
(Can’t found a charity if you’re in debt.)

32K was the cost of just ONE of Ashley Cain’s debts.
That’s more money on him - ON DEBTS - than any of these children they think they’ve helped.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

• Wow

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I got these before deletions think couple of extra comments
Bravo, they are going in the wiki from now on, I mean why would they be deleted if there’s no truth in them? You just wouldn’t, you would stand proud and leave them there for everyone to see, they make it worse for themselves they really do. Just prove how much was put into the charity in July 2021…. END OF!
what’s the big deal here???
I dont often see posts when im
Working, I know that a lot of you grab screen shots, can you keep on doing this please because this needs to stop ASAP, they need to come clean once and for all!

katty257

By watching Andrea’s videos of her at her street party she comes across very controlling and takes over everything I think she likes the attention and I believe this is what she tried doing when Azaylia was still here and took over everything and I can see why this would of annoyed saffiya when going through heartbreak to have your mum taking over and controlling everything I think Andrea means well but it comes across very ‘everyone look at me I’m such a helpful do gooder ’ and she sure does bark on about any good she does

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I see a lot has been happening which I havnt caught up on yet, but just wanted to say, I’ve been doing a bit of digging on this show and it appears that some of the other zelebs have already gone home, so I’m assuming this show is a process of elimination, zelebs -v- contestants, he’s obviously not been knocked out yet, we know that -as him and his ugly feet were in an Uber yesterday, Chrikey! Can you imagine the size of his ego if he wins this thing….. pray for us!!!!!!

Il
Apparently writing Rags to Riches gets you blocked 😂😂😂
View attachment 1321676
How has she got time to binge watch a series? Is she not getting back to work tomoro? She’s had more than a month off, must be nice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ImShook

VIP Member
Jeez she looks scary on that! 😱 She is just awful isn't she. Why she does 'lives' i'll never know because she just sets herself up for the comments calling her disgusting behaviour out and also it may just put that little bit of doubt into people's mind & bring them here or to question it. Thing is she's so desperate & deluded she just can't help herself. Oh dear!
That’s how she ‘makes her money’.
The public.
She’s got no choice to film etc but knocking about with her new mates she will have to look the part too and people will question her clothing/footwear/everything else because shit doesn’t add up.

She will be constantly lying to the public.
That’s her job now.
From skin care to CBD oils - it’s all bullshit.

So keep on at her. Keep asking because the truth will come out eventually.
She’s got no choice to post - if she wants to make her money.

I met a wise old man once, at the shop, and he said, “rocks and hard places… they’re never a good place to get stuck”.

• Heart