Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImShook

VIP Member
This is not about ‘charity’ money it’s the money BEFORE - specifically the GFM money before it went in to The Azaylia Foundation.

They never acknowledge that. Ever.
They aren’t spending the charity money.
They have spent the GFM money pre TAF and possibly kept some.

I’m still going with my original thoughts…
£500K for Ashley.
£500K for Safiyya
Whatever was leftover went into their charity.

All deflecting, she's paid for it herself and all the other holidays and all the surgery , Jesus i need to be a beautician seems to pay well and you hardly have to work
Yes I totally agree.
They deflect it to ‘we’re not touching the charity money’.
WE KNOW THAT.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Reactions: 11

icthruBS

VIP Member
Why on earth are they only “Sharing for awareness”
They have ( or had) the means to do many helpful deeds. They have shared a campaign for Dylan , who needs an electric wheelchair as he has cancer. Why don’t TAF buy the fucking wheelchair !! I believe they removed “experiences , help “ from the initial mission for TAF as they knew it would be easy to be asked for money towards fundraisers. Unless they come up with some amazing contribution or floor us with them having purchased a million in equipment , that money is long gone . There has been no donations in a long while . They have both been absent from attending any fundraisers the pleb followers are putting on and absent in donating . They both fucked off because they know it’s over . What a pair of toe jams 😡

hello from me

VIP Member
Even poor Noah is exploited by them, every time i see Noah with her he's wearing his fucking simba tshirt or chanting let's go champs 🤮

let the kid be a kid ffs
She can't even look at Noah when she videos him. Always looking at the camera. Probably afraid the filter will slip

• Haha

Jill Davies

Chatty Member
The audacity, I can’t get over these,, telling folk how to make money to hand over to them to pay their wages!
it beggars belief, it really does!
💯 Ashley is behind this fundraiser at the weekend, I can guarantee that the only place anything raised from that will be going straight into his back pocket. I wonder if they volunteer how much is made?
I freaking detest these creatures. Why can't the Orange Brigade open their eyes....people are donating thousands continuously to Garden Gnome & Greedy Freeby...they have been pocketing 99% of PUBLIC'S money...occasionally donating 10k to a child...let's say they have donated 250k between children and the hospital equipment....the scammers are still holding at least 1.6 million (that's not including the direct debit donations)...then they are being praised for any donations they make....WAKE UP PEOPLE.....The soulless, scammers haven't donated a penny of their own money.

Whoopsie.

Where’s all his fans now saying,
“Leave him alone, he’s just lost his daughter. He can do what he wants.”
Freaking embarrassment the both of them. They have dragged their daughter's name & childhood cancer through the mud. Those that cheer/brown nose them on have to be mentally challenged.

• Heart

Jill Davies

Chatty Member
I'm spitting flames at the disgusting behaviour of the Garden & Greedy Freeby....they pledged to honour their daughter's name and bring awareness to childhood cancer....so far they have brought nothing but disgrace to her name and zero positive awareness. Because of their underhanded behaviour, many have stopped donating to other sick children. They have however, brought plenty of awareness to themselves. Many out there (Orange Brigade) still brown nose them....but many more have wised up about them.

• Heart

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
So she’s gone on holiday alone? Last minute retaliation to cash being away getting fresh Fanny? And she’s gone from yyyaaassss holidaaaayy to oh anxiety I’m so very sad and lost. Almost like she’s reading the room.. or a certain website which is calling out her behaviour?! We all know they Google their own names!

• Heart

ImShook

VIP Member
Somebody help this girl out, she’s clueless.
To say there are no facts. Pic 1.
I’m going to set that record straight…

Pics 2 & 3. The ORIGINAL mission statement.
NOTICE HOW THIS STATES TAF WILL WORK WITH FAMILIES TO FUND AND DELIVER MAGICAL EXPERIENCES INTO THEIR DAILY LIVES…

Pic 4.
The STORY that TAF put out stating they will NO LONGER be focussing on magical experiences. (Highlighted at the bottom)

Pic 5. The new updated mission. Which took them FOUR WEEKS to change.
There are dates in pictures 2 and 5 to confirm this.

I rest my case. 🧑‍⚖️

Attachments

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
Yes my friend was good friends with her at one point, there for her through her lowest. Then as soon as she was getting a bit of the z lifestyle she binned them off. Stopped replying to messages & deleted a lot of friends off her insta to make out she had a big following & didn't follow many back. Also like you say only responded to the blue ticks.

kfig

Chatty Member
Maybe they are going to use Andrea as the scapegoat and try and blame her for the missing money!
Yeah, they've already tried that. I'm not going to blindly believe anyone. Everyone has their own version and not one of them will ever tell the truth. We've been robbed and that's probably the end of this story.

• Heart
Myself and another couple of users reported it to the police in Nuneaton. I never got any response though even though I reported it 3 times.

Not really sure how Saf would get a mortgage, she doesn't have a regular income surely?
Maybe shes bought the house outright with the money she stole from the gfm and open taf buckets the money shes earned from all her #ads

• Heart
  • Haha

Jill Davies

Chatty Member
Same, the more I think about it, the more wrong it is.
It really is,,, they are happy to be affiliated to SL when they attempt to “share the praise” on the Parliament mission, yet remove the comments that actually explain what their charities mission is. It’s unforgivable.
I would be so hurt, given my time to talk to Saf and then my comments removed of a very informative and relevant conversation afterwards. Eeeeee crikey! It’s soooooooo out of order 😡
Sly as foxes and slinky as ally cats!

Hi, initially alot of us requested refunds via GFM and many were refunded.. they then stopped giving refunds. @jilldavies is a pro in the GFM stuff.
However im not sure about requesting a refund if your donation was directly to TAF,
I suppose you could email them and ask, if they don’t respond you can contact the fundraising regulator with your concerns (details are in the wiki, top of this page pink button)
Sadly Gofundme have teamed up with The Con Foundation....so those demanding refunds are being refused....however, there is a legal way you can request a refund...but it takes ages and may obstacles to get over. I will never donate to a Gofundme account again, basically because Gofundme can not be trusted anymore....which is sad, the knock on effect is genuine children lose out.....that is the legacy Garden Gnome & Greedy Freeby have left in their daughter's name. Absolute scumbags they are.

• Wow

Millsy

They've probably paid nuneaton council off, they've removed people's things off ones in bedworth but let these carry on adding stuff
My Auntie had to remove a small white picket fence from around her Mums grave in Oaston Rd cemetery, it’s a pisstake.

• Sad

weenerwilliam

What utter cunts donate 10k of money that isn't theirs and want prais, don't donate the 11500 because they don't fuckijt care really that's why. 800 moncler coats are fine though but 1500 from the money OTHER people donated ? It's not even their fucking money , this is all just to get attention on them look we donated , but who cares it's not even there money where is all this hard work they're doing justifying using the money for their own needs, donating money that was donated isn't hard work

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
So the post with these comments on it has now been DELETED from TAF grid.

Wow.

Do they just hope people won’t notice or forget?
Omg! I thought there was a chance but didn’t think they would as Charlotte was involved in the replies! Fucking hell!!!!! I really justt know how they have the audacity ,,,diabolical! Horrible 😡😡😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry

misslovely35

Hello fresh, vinted, etc must just know she’s got a lot of easily led, easy manipulated, basic motherfuckers who don’t know how to critically think, so think her target audience will boost them sales
100% they would of seen her comments I swear most of her followers would buy her farts bottled 🤮 there obsessed to the point of stalker obsessed they act like they know her personally on a level only they know like there connected its weird id be scared haha. The best of it is she wouldn't even acknowledge them on the street can tell a mile off she's a stuck up Cunexttuesday to put it polite 💅

• Heart
  • Haha