Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

That fucking hair just screams chav to me.
It’s not the braids. It’s the braids on HER specifically. Important to clarify cause people have braids as a daily style and it looks really nice. She just isn’t someone who should be having braids. Especially with beads in that say Azaylia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ImShook

VIP Member
They’ve chosen to delete the grid post rather than reply to it.
Whattttt!? 🤯

🚩

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

• Angry
  • Sick
I honestly dont know how they all go to sleep at night knowing they are making a living off the back of their dead child/niece/baby etc. its absolutely disgusting how theyre all jumping on the bandwagon! This charity had so much potential and now it just stinks. It’s clear to see they set it up as a money laundering scheme. Its just so sad. I bet all those meals out are classed as ‘expenses’. Everytime i come on here i get so mad at everything. What will they actually do when the accounts come out? The fact that ashleys debts were settled THE DAY BEFORE HIS BABIES FUNERAL like why did that even cross his mind to do that with the money😳😳😳😳😳😳🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Sick

Jill Davies

Chatty Member
Garden Gnome & Greedy Freeby turn my guts...all the prancing around, in a bid to push themselves into the limelight, is sickening. These two cretins promised to help other children suffering...but oh no, not these two...they have used and abused their daughter's name. Garden Gnome runs around everywhere, the only awareness he spreads is shouting "let's go chumps" "Lions" "Get it"....that, you selfish prick, brings no awareness to childhood cancer....it's just an excuse to bring awareness to yourself. Greedy Freeby's part in the awareness, is to wear orange fucking jumpers and throw orange wristbands to her holiday "friends 🙄" They have dragged their daughter's name through the mud. They thought making up disgusting orange boxes at Christmas, that was full of reminders that these children could die, was appropriate. Soulless bastards they are.

They have zero intentions of helping anyone, except themselves. Sophie's mum has and still is honouring her daughter's memory, in the most decent way...doing everything she can to get parliament to change things, helping families in hospital with their children. She is doing what a decent, caring parent should do and I applaud her.

The Con Foundation is an absolute joke, it's just a smoke screen for those two despicable excuses for humans, to syphon more money out of idiots that think they can do no wrong....it's nothing but a fucking cult. They make me spew!!....Rant Over...

I’m certain Harry Richards is another Mallet345.
And just shows the shitshow companies she’s working for… no way is this “influencing job” is funding this lifestyle, no way on earth!

She’s live now
I bet the mention of fraud had Greedy Freeby's arse twitching....

Last edited:
  • Heart

BellaP

Chatty Member
If Ash moves on, Saf will be crushed. We all know that if you want a man to chase, you give him space! You don’t shack up at his house and infiltrate his family! This is all going to end very badly, I honestly see them becoming the most hated people in Britain.

I’d be amazed if he has another child with Saf.

He obviously doesn’t love or respect her. So why would he? He’d have to put up with her forever then.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
That's it, they expect to do the minimum, and talk a lot, but not actually do much - not ready? they never will be ;)
he comes across really well, almost well educated, that’s to unsuspecting folk anyway, he’s a pro in talking the talking, extremely experienced, done it for years, it’s what you call a classic CON. Been up on a pedestal all his life…. Delusions of Grandeur

• Sick

ImShook

VIP Member
They split that £1MILLION.
Paid for the funeral.
Put the rest in the charity.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She will be sweating like a bastard now sitting having her hair braided wondering how long until it all comes out.
What is she doing in Ibiza? Isn't she missing baby girl lickle lion anymore?
Has she forgotten azaylias grave now? Maybe putting the bottle opener and other stupid bell onto it was her months worth of attention done.
Poor Azaylia. Grave over run with the dickheads while they were videoing themselves and counting their cash rolling in. Now mummy and daddy are off sunning themselves and partying at different sides of the world, azaylia popping into their heads at sunset.
They could not give a shit. 1 year and the novelty wore off.

• Sad
  • Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
There are no words strong enough to describe either of these two! 🤮View attachment 1295888
Is that saf!! Bloody cat fishin hell with her images she posts

Why does she need Simba the lion in the #Ad for skincare? There’s no need for him at all unless there’s an ulterior motive for making some money.
Also is Safiyya wearing Ashley’s T?
I’m dying at simba having a facial how on earth was that ad signed off! She’s like a child

Last edited:
  • Haha

misslovely35

Her crazy followers will say there's Azaylia in your kneecaps

Always with you hun 🧡🧡🦁🦁
🤣🤣🤣 made my Monday this comment hahahaha been busy all weekend came on here and seen this haha

View attachment 1303696He deserves every second of this apparently, no matter who’s paying for it 🥶
It's comments like this what make the 2 of them feel untouchable! While I feel for this lady I too have also lost a child not to cancer but to another disease just as cruel. I'd never in my wildest dreams use her death to get my own way in life and I certainly wouldn't use it to gain money I'm sorry but if she thinks what there doing is good and honest then she's just as bad!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

livelaughlou

It’s weird to ask people to give to the A foundation, then not donate the full amount and ask people to donate towards the £1500. Surely people should only have to give once with the reassurance that it will be used fairly?

• Angry

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
In regards to the sick child in need of a wheelchair, on that live Tiktok she did, she answered to a comment asking why have they not donated more and she said "theres simply too many sick children".
She tried explaining who they have donated to and i swear she hadnt a clue about the research that runs a dye inside the patient to see "where the cancer needs to be cut out"... i know shes know medic but her terminology was shocking, almost clueless...

• Wow
  • Sad

misslovely35

The boy they've donated to only needs another £1500 to reach his target and the greedy bastards couldn't give him it?
Iv just seen he needs £1500 I can't even believe they can't just give him it like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with them greedy bastards...sorry for the language but honestly man🤬

AS IF they have deleted mine and another person's comment off georginas comment eeeee I'm fuming

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

x.lau.x

Thread suggestion:
Lots of questions and still not a single answer. The money is going straight in their pocket, when it should be going towards cancer.

nunnygirl

I have just had a scroll through the people she follows, apart from the Cains it’s mainly celeb accounts… no friends, no family. What a lonely existence she has created for herself! It’s all well and good having the latest must have designer bag but to barely have a friend to your name?

Wow, being local to her she’s got a reputation for being rude & up her own bum so the sticks and stones comment wasn’t a surprise. Sticks and stones won’t hurt you but being alone most definitely will!

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Too many children to help? What about making a start and helping the ones she's sharing. How much is a wheelchair? Wouldn't make a dent in the foundation money surely