Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

I get we all find comfort in something when we lose somebody but seriously stop thanking Azaylia for an orange sky. The sun has always set the same!
I see she's ditched the Bob Marley look....back to the horse tail 🙄
That’s an insult to Bob Marley 😂 Bob had well maintained dreadlocks… Hers were deffo a 10 year old hairstyle done by someone on the beach. I know we shouldn’t comment on appearance but for someone who does go to the hairdressers A LOT her hair is very straw like 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

BellaP

Chatty Member
They are literally the biggest frauds going. Large company’s are staying well away as are other z listers. It’s only a matter of time before they are called out or something goes terribly wrong with something they are working on. As soon as Ash gets a girlfriend, Saf will be spilling her guts out.

Baconloverx

Saf in the gym again this afternoon. Nuffield, that's an expensive gym aswell- when I was a member of one of theirs it was £50 a month.
She was also in a supplement shop earlier buying fat burners for £35 saying they better work ect 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

kimchee

So sad to see that Saf doesn't seem to feel any guilt for taking so many holidays, if that's how she justifies for being sad "for years." All the empty promises to the children in hospital. Working hard, my foot. So how many days off you take from your clinic, Saf? You won't make any money by keeping it closed for years. Unless if you consider giving out bracelets as working..

• Heart

misslovely35

Don’t click on the link, that’s how she gets paid 😡
i could be wrong but I'm sure they only get paid if the app is downloaded and registered some you even have to be actively using for a while before there's any kind of payment, like make a first purchase or sell an item. She's scraping the barrel with these ad links. The hello fresh one I could sign up pay for delivery then refer a friend with a link and they would get the exact same discount as she's posting and id get my next lot for free all she will be gettin is free from them is food the beg what she is. Won't even do her grocery shopping if its coming out of her pocket

liddynz

Chatty Member
Work and chill? 🤣

Why does she need Simba the lion in the #Ad for skincare? There’s no need for him at all unless there’s an ulterior motive for making some money.
Also is Safiyya wearing Ashley’s T?
Same T-shirt yes. Maybe they both bought one. Google suggests £250 for that. Pleading poverty a year ago and him suggesting he got rid of all designer clothes. I know I’ve said it loads before but total liar. Just got himself much more #humbledmyass

• Wow

BellaP

Chatty Member
She's a total dickhead, yes I said it. She's greedy and her anxiety is related to the fact that she's been dumped by Ash. He doesn't want her and she needs to really come to terms with that. Going to the gym and never seeing results is evidence of that yet again, she is full of shit. Fuck off Saf and cough up the bloody money you greedy clown.

• Heart

restingbtcface

VIP Member
She was bang out of order doing that she’s disgusting, she turns a quiet reflective place into an invasion of privacy
Has she deleted it?

Edit - I found it. I click too quick when I watch her stories. She thinks it’s ok because duhhhh she’s famous!! Who WOULDNT want to be featured on her stories. Hello???????

Is she wearing some sort of poncho? To go with her dreads? When is the Jamaican accent going to start?

• Haha

liddynz

Chatty Member
Saf rushed to get a blue tick on her Instagram. According to google sources you have to apply and show ID to get verified? This was not long after A passed. Why was that so important?

• Sick
  • Angry

PEERGOOAALAAHH

No. Saf, if you read here hen, for the love of Christ brush your tongue. It knocks me, looks like a sheep skin rug.
Thrush from rimmin Ashley’s arsehole? Dehydrated poor dental hygiene, I don’t know BUT!
Get a prescription or a give it a good fettle because I caaaaaan NOT with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

gagzi

VIP Member
What also makes me sick is her cringey videos. Just enjoy your day out without plastering it all over social media. That poor kid Noah is not interested in her or that bloody phone..probably the only time she interacts with him for the gram. Eye fuckin herself & sticking her tongue out! Looks a right idiot! I'd just give it up if I was her.

weenerwilliam

Shame she didn’t put all the money she has for her holidays and new tits towards the go fund me like she expects everyone else to do
or pay back the50k they stole for a big old piss up/tacky funeral?

nooone donated for that

Or the money they used on hotels

she's a lady of leisure with money earning mega bucks so put your handin your pocket

or admit its all lies

gagzi

VIP Member
Was mainly just her eating sweets and being fascinated by them tbh
Oh dear 🤣🤣! What does she look like! Loving them comments though 👌

I really don't know why she bothers doing lives..they're always rubbish & she hates the comments she gets..it's all so cringe! Give it up Saff lol

How desperate can a person be to cling onto the first person/random that wants to babysit you. She’s just met this Sal now she’s chasing him round the continent…. Acting like a 12 year old on her first holiday!!
Weirder by the minute!!
Go home Saf wherever that may be….
#whereisthemoney

• Haha