Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImShook

VIP Member
#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Where is Ashley?
Hasn’t he got any more gorgeous locations he wants to show?
Or is he too happy leaving Safiyya to it again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Leftside up

The total lack of any empathy,awareness,morals and the pure greed is astounding but unforgivable unforgettable.
Their daughters legacy? No it’s on them.

People will remember Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee for all the wrong reasons.
It will follow them round like a bad smell and serves them right.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
My God, SpiderBoy really thinks he’s gods gift
“Just done a 10.5k uphill, time for a shower, food, then work: lights, camera, action”
🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a prick!

• Sick
  • Haha

ImShook

VIP Member
Here’s the comments before they go

exactly this !!
and for someone to actually say they can do what they like with the money is unbelievable
What planet are these people on ?
If they had nothing to hide why do they delete comments , especially the one where charlotte was commenting too ?
Does that lady feel the same about the Captain Tom scandal? Or does it have to be a child?

Things would of been a lot different IF they were transparent in the beginning. People could argue they didn’t know what they were doing given the circumstances back then but the timeline on the debts being paid off suggests otherwise.

bearhug92

This is completly off subject but did anyone watch Ashley in 5 star hotel it was on in 2018. Was he with safiaa then? He makes me cringe watching him all over women and what he says. It’s on Netflix now. He is so drunk and calling a girl fat. Making her cry and talking about sex ugh he is vile how anyone can go there with him
yes I’ve recently watched it. He comes across (as usual) as a complete self obsessed, vain, horrible man. The list could go on. Not sure when it was out if they were together but wouldn’t surprise me if they were together then. He could have cheated on her millions of times but she still would have stayed. She’s obsessed with the cain clan.

full of #

So sad watching her video herself with Noah all about her and the camera ,
No cuddling Noah on the ride or laughter ! Just take a chill pill Saf step back and enjoy your days out like a normal person .

• Heart

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
All proceeds to TAF! 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!!
Tat,, not even rumble sale worthy!
smoke screen:- poor lass all she has is primark and other low end fashion, so selfless like her ex.
Look at the state of that blue thing for a fiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus postage!
so she so a few bits 5 months ago, probably Azaylias Amazon wish list toys.
She’s just added the proceeds to TAF
Otherwise she would have told people 5 months ago she was selling on there.

Unworn with “stickers” omg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

liddynz

Chatty Member
Ha ha as if anyone is jealous of that little man 🤣 we’ve not had an angry video rant for a good while, one is overdue I’m sure?

Someone commented that they recently watched five star hotel on his post, isn’t that the one he is fucking nasty to the woman calling her fat and humiliating her in front of everyone? People need to remember he ain’t this selfless guy he’s a show off narc loser. As for the cigar, there are still some comments about it and good so there should be he is in no way a good promoter and advocate for childrens cancer and the charity.

You cannot just leave a charity to go off working when you’re supposed to be running it. Leads me further to believe the charity HQ is at the farm with the whole family on board. No one experienced or a background of charity work is in this charity it’s a farce. The OS need to wake up and so do his supporters.

#whereisthemoney

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Leftside up

To be fair, anxiety and depression doesn’t always look like anxiety and depression and it’s very different for everybody. The other week I read about a woman who spent 10 days living it up on holiday in Greece, all smiles and laughing and looking like she’s having fun, got home and within 12 hours had ended her life because of long term depression. We all know how fake social media is. Just because someone is smiling it doesn’t mean they’re happy.
Maybe if she’s feeling low she could donate to Charity really feel purpose in her life.

weenerwilliam

That monstrosity of decorations.. why would A need that many bells? And don't they have any picture of A with no tube on? They used the same photo for the wall..
The picture of the tube is their favorite, the sympathy getter

She's a strong person apparently

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Surely the accounts will still have to be shown even if the foundation has folded
Yes, but there will be some excuse, they borrowed the money? Intended on paying it back? It will be well orchestrated and rehearsed, plotted and planned.
Conniving individuals!

For a foundation that so many of there idiots I mean followers claim does so much!! They can't even consistently post on the TAF page the last grid post was 26th May obviously about saf unless it wouldn't of been posted!! I defo think it will fold. Ashley couldn't give a shit about that now that's clear to see he's fighting fearlessly for himself and that is it! Safs as much use a chocolate fireguard and we'll the other ones who get paid 35k a year to delete comments need sacked!!

Another fundraising day they must be running out!! Wonder if dickhead actually makes an appearance
How funny, Ashley Kain 🤣🤣🤣 he will be raging! How do
People not know how to spell his name

• Haha
  • Heart