Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Therealist

VIP Member
What makes me sick is every little event or fundraiser that is advertised (or re advertised by cashley) has no pics of A, no pics of the foundation logo, no pics of statistics or childhood cancer info. No pics of the businesses or people organising. Nothing. Check his last post. EVERY photo is him. It’s sickening. 8 photos. Is this the ASHLEY CAIN FOUNDATION??? Him and the orange car oh and one of his side kick body by Matty. Body by Matty (cousin/brother forgotten) who saw a great opportunity to provide an online coaching subscription aimed at women as he knew most of his followers arrived from cash. Business opportunity right there 💰

I watched a bit of the live she said she wouldn’t get with someone at the moment either. She said people need to stop asking about her and cashley as it’s old news.
Well she can’t exactly blame people for asking when they’re meant to be split up but she still there picking his feet & hovering around his family.

Her real grieving process will begin as soon as she’s left that family, all this time she’s just been papering over the cracks & masking it

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ImShook

VIP Member
#WhereIsTheGFMoney

How were they BOTH able to CLEAR ALL their DEBTS one month AFTER claiming they were SKINT?!

#WhereIsTheGOFUNDMEMoney

Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee used that Go Fund Me money for themselves.

* 1. Riddled in debt - 2. GFM totalling £1.6M sat in their bank account OF CHOICE - 3. now they’re both debt free. *
(This is all in the space of 3 months. March, April & May)

Somebody please prove me wrong.
Ashley…?
Safiyya…?

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how random people come up to him when he is staring into space and give him some motivational inspirational shite speech “ quote “ lol 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄yeah whatever Ashley …..

• Haha

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Noticed now she getting more attention from some celebs aah commenting on her posts saying love 🧡🧡, sometimes I think are they playing us all and still secretly shagging each other he's agrees to giving her another child as long as he can shag around he has when they was together from 2017 he went on that hotel and shagged around she will let him she that desperate to stay in the spotlight and idolises him. Give it end of year they announce a baby at Xmas time saying they got back and realised they needed and loved each other deep down OK magazine spread and more attention
He doesn’t want anything to do with her. Why would he get her pregnant and be stuck with her for 18 years?

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
He’s a 🐆 leopards now Ffs!
When does Saffiyas Annual leave end?
who’s looking after the foundation whilst he’s in DR working for his pocket and she’s frequenting the med and skeg

Practically all the comments on his recent post are sex babe accounts, other charities requesting funds, his mates or stock market ads.

Or fans answering questions on “will he ever cut his beard”
Jeeeeeeeees 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

ImShook

VIP Member
Will you put this in the wiki please? Here are the comments that were in that original post x
Done. X

Pics 102,103&104

I’m shocked and angry they’ve deleted these comments ! I really thought that because charlotte was in the conversation they would if had more morals !! How wrong was I 🙈
It kinda sums them up though really.
They do not want to part with much money, don’t have much money or don’t really give a crap at all.
Maybe it’s all three, possibly the only hatrick Ashley’s scored. ⚽ 🥅

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

• Heart

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Is anyone listening to her on radio? She’s turned on the tears after 3 mins
Link in her stories

What a joke!

Buzz words, the usual:-
Absolutly beautiful, navigate, soooo incredible,
Same old same old stuff, every interview is the same, so practised!
Saff is motivating people all over the world apparently 🤣

Song break now , then they are gonna discuss Ibiza!
so she will have told her that she was in Ibiza for TAf

Last edited:
  • Haha

x.lau.x

Hello fresh, vinted, etc must just know she’s got a lot of easily led, easy manipulated, basic motherfuckers who don’t know how to critically think, so think her target audience will boost them sales

• Haha
I have just had a scroll through the people she follows, apart from the Cains it’s mainly celeb accounts… no friends, no family. What a lonely existence she has created for herself! It’s all well and good having the latest must have designer bag but to barely have a friend to your name?

Wow, being local to her she’s got a reputation for being rude & up her own bum so the sticks and stones comment wasn’t a surprise. Sticks and stones won’t hurt you but being alone most definitely will!
Saff is a social climber. When the fame and money goes she will have no one left 🤷🏼‍♂️ what are her plans for when ashley have a girlfriend ? I hope more people keep questioning her. Seems everytime she does a live theres someone making a comment.

Just read through the wiki etc.
as a friend of the family (loose termed) I know a few things to clarify.
firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.
I absolutely believe every word of this. Ash was so cold to her at the funeral except when he’d had a few shandys he decided to have a little dance with her
The only part im hesitant to believe is saffs mom robbing the money. Even if she did, its ok for ash and saff to steal the money but not andrea? 🤣🤣🤣😆
Once theyre found about about their immoral actions of taking the money all these z lister friends shes made will be off. Shes cut off her family and her friends. She doesnt have the figure she once had to go back to the sugar daddies…… what will she do? i honestly cant see them back together. Its what saff wants but it looks to me like ash cant stand her. He will probably end up accidently impregnating someone else by the end of the year and saff will be devastated and only have danny and a trip to nandos to comfort her.

Thread suggestion:
Saffs feeling the pressure, being a lady of leisure, questions are starting to stress her….. ashley doesn’t want to be together 🤣🤣🤣

full of #

One thing I have noticed though she gets a lot more comments on her posts then AC

Ash played a blinder again, he goes on the missing list when she’s embarrassing herself and let’s her dig her holes, he loves to look like the Saint. I bet he’s creased and loving every minute watching her car crash!
I was just thinking that. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he gives her (poor) advice to set these situations up.

hello from me

VIP Member
The ones that annoy me are the ones that think Ash and Saff are doing loads. And say check their page and see what they have done.
Not sure what page they are checking. But helping 5 kids when you have all that money is not good.
They could be doing alot more.
They do Jack shit for the charity but probably do take a wage or money from it.

Never thought I’d get so much abuse and dm’s just for slating him and his cigar! Christ I could have said much worse!
Hope you are ok. Dont let any of the abuse bother you.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I know this is nothing to do with the charity but I can’t believe she does aesthetics and she’s allowed her lips to get this way 😣 It looks like she has what they call filler moustache. They look so uncomfortable especially when she talks, the top lip is so stuffed full of filler that it looks so stiff and doesn’t move when she speaks. She looked so much better when she was a bit more natural.

Attachments

• Wow