Ashley Cain #26 The lion, the witch, and the designer wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A clear winner with over 100 votes thanks to @Lucyxxxx
Well done! You get yourself a new t shirt from Safs in the style range šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ doubles up as a rag to clean cars

Link to previous thread here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Reposting this here because I posted it right before the last thread got locked. It was a response to @clairejo1984 's post.

Don't feel foolish. At first many of us believed their intentions in good faith. I also really didn't know anything about them before they hit the news so had no preconceived ideas about them. Now I can see what they are with more informed eyes.

Nothing changes how devastating their loss is and I feel for them on that level but it has all become tacky and attention seeking. I don't believe either of them, in their heart of hearts, wants to deal with running a charity. At the time, in the midst of grief when they knew the end was coming, I can see why they and many families decide to set one up. I wouldn't even begrudge them if they said you know what, this is too much for us at this time and we will hand over the reigns to someone else or another charity. Honour what they asked people to donate for. Some may just want a quiet life after to deal with their loss and not deal with a charity despite their initial intentions. Nothing wrong with that, I can see how you need to turn your pain into something positive at the time because I can only imagine the desperation parents of terminally sick children feel.

If they can prove where the money is being used I'll eat my words but I'm not feeling a wordy meal coming on.

Reactions: 31
At least the never ending saga of the Ashley cain show is coming to an end

Reactions: 9
A clear winner with over 100 votes thanks to @Lucyxxxx
Well done! You get yourself a new t shirt from Safs in the style range šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ doubles up as a rag to clean cars

Link to previous thread here
Do I get a video of Ashley beating on his chest saying let's go champs?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have looked at these threads for a while, personally I donā€™t like Ash anymore it took until 6pm today for him to put a post up about the in the style collection, I feel so much guilt commenting on this thread because I know that I theyā€™ve lost their child but I do often think about the fact they know how desperately they needed that million & we all raised it, within a day. I sent a heart breaking story to the Azaylia foundation and asked if the could help this was the response I got. I was so surprised they couldnā€™t even share? Whatā€™s the harm in sharing!? It really upset me & then asking me to nominate. They had over 1 million pounds.. if they want to donate 10k at a time thatā€™s over 100 families they couldā€™ve helped. Surely sharing heartbreaking stories, visiting and showing them going through treatments and what new/advanced treatments could be bought and improved would be the best way to raise money, social media sharing got them over 1 million pounds? Surely with their connections they could ask people who were heavily invested like molly mae and mrs hinch to share too? I feel for safiyya because I donā€™t actually think she realises how the needs of the foundation are not being met, I think her mental health has been so horrendous she canā€™t quite compute how itā€™s all coming across, I think the vanity thing has multiplied because Ashley went public with the break up. I donā€™t know itā€™s just honestly so sad.
D9120EF0-BEB4-4A47-A631-541CD7AA3301.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I have looked at these threads for a while, personally I donā€™t like Ash anymore it took until 6pm today for him to put a post up about the in the style collection, I feel so much guilt commenting on this thread because I know that I theyā€™ve lost their child but I do often think about the fact they know how desperately they needed that million & we all raised it, within a day. I sent a heart breaking story to the Azaylia foundation and asked if the could help this was the response I got. I was so surprised they couldnā€™t even share? Whatā€™s the harm in sharing!? It really upset me & then asking me to nominate. They had over 1 million pounds.. if they want to donate 10k at a time thatā€™s over 100 families they couldā€™ve helped. Surely sharing heartbreaking stories, visiting and showing them going through treatments and what new/advanced treatments could be bought and improved would be the best way to raise money, social media sharing got them over 1 million pounds? Surely with their connections they could ask people who were heavily invested like molly mae and mrs hinch to share too? I feel for safiyya because I donā€™t actually think she realises how the needs of the foundation are not being met, I think her mental health has been so horrendous she canā€™t quite compute how itā€™s all coming across, I think the vanity thing has multiplied because Ashley went public with the break up. I donā€™t know itā€™s just honestly so sad.View attachment 1187399
So they have the time to reply but not the time to share this story/gfm. Disgusting always knew they were shady all they're good for is hiding behind their stupid orange heart emoji

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Remember when woe is me Saf got dumped and we were all meant to feel sad for her šŸ¤·

well now she's eye bleeping herself on camera yet again and profiting off of her dead baby

you actually couldn't make this tit up

• Sick
Reactions: 35
The only thing we can do is ensure people donate with caution from now on

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s infuriating me how they think this ITS collection is helping so many people! Both of them have said it on their stories today. Please Ash & Saf shed some light on who it is helping? I would love to know. Take take take take take! #whereisthemoney . Seeing as the public raised the start up for TAF (well we have been told we did - soon to be confirmed) why donā€™t they actually ask us what they think would be good ideas instead of just preaching trolls when questioned on things. I understand it canā€™t be easy running a charity but they CHOSE to start a charity!!!! WHAT IS THIS CHARITY ACTUALLY DOING??? #WHEREISTHEMONEY

If I hear LETS GO CHAMP one more time as well Iā€™m going to vomit!! Itā€™s cringey as duck. Please STOP!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have looked at these threads for a while, personally I donā€™t like Ash anymore it took until 6pm today for him to put a post up about the in the style collection, I feel so much guilt commenting on this thread because I know that I theyā€™ve lost their child but I do often think about the fact they know how desperately they needed that million & we all raised it, within a day. I sent a heart breaking story to the Azaylia foundation and asked if the could help this was the response I got. I was so surprised they couldnā€™t even share? Whatā€™s the harm in sharing!? It really upset me & then asking me to nominate. They had over 1 million pounds.. if they want to donate 10k at a time thatā€™s over 100 families they couldā€™ve helped. Surely sharing heartbreaking stories, visiting and showing them going through treatments and what new/advanced treatments could be bought and improved would be the best way to raise money, social media sharing got them over 1 million pounds? Surely with their connections they could ask people who were heavily invested like molly mae and mrs hinch to share too? I feel for safiyya because I donā€™t actually think she realises how the needs of the foundation are not being met, I think her mental health has been so horrendous she canā€™t quite compute how itā€™s all coming across, I think the vanity thing has multiplied because Ashley went public with the break up. I donā€™t know itā€™s just honestly so sad.View attachment 1187399
This has really really pissed me off how is it we were all asked to share constantly when they needed help and send donations yet now normal people who they asked to help them they can't spare 2 mins for its disgusting!!!!
These 2 are so full of tit but it won't be her or him replying it will probably a PAID volunteer helping with the TAF it's so wrong all of it šŸ˜©

Reactions: 22
Are people actually thinking the whole price of that collection goes to TAF!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ they donā€™t realise do they thatā€™s it profit which could be about Ā£2 or even less šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only thing we can do is ensure people donate with caution from now on
I'd rather people donated to Individual GFMs instead at least it would actually help people instead of those 2 sitting on millions and pretending to help šŸ˜©

Reactions: 20
I donā€™t follow either of them anymore, but I just looked at Ashā€™s story - and I quote ā€œwe are revolutionising childhood cancerā€ ARE YOU HAVING A bleeping LAUGH?!? šŸ¤¬

I have worked with Children with Cancer UK. Now thereā€™s a real charity.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I stopped following them a long time ago and have followed a couple of the threads on here. His latest story came up on my Instagram feed, the way heā€™s holding the camera and looking down at the camera and in turn anyone watching says a lot to me. He really believes his followers are beneath him. No one, including a lot of narcissistic vain egotistical celebs ever hold the camera where they are looking down. Itā€™s just something that really screamed at me.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I donā€™t follow either of them anymore, but I just looked at Ashā€™s story - and I quote ā€œwe are revolutionising childhood cancerā€ ARE YOU HAVING A bleeping LAUGH?!? šŸ¤¬

I have worked with Children with Cancer UK. Now thereā€™s a real charity.
I couldnā€™t believe he used the word revolutionising! I was in shock and ran here! How the hell are people not seeing through this!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I suppose they are revolutionary in that every other charity does something/anything and helps in some way but not TAF. They prefer to watch from afar and take the credit for other peopleā€™s actions.
TAF and all their affiliates are jokers.

• Haha
Someone start a hashtag trend on twitter then itā€™ll pick up traction #whereisthemoney

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's funny how she is able to repost images of herself constantly, but hasn't even bothered to let us know how much any of this has raised for Charity. Saf is about herself and how she looks. She's not interested in anyone's child other than her own!

• Sick
ANDā€¦.They have only started sharing a couple of months back, before then they didnā€™t even do that! But I think they were being challenged by so many on their IG posts they decided to throw a few in. This was sussed and discussed a long time ago, whilst they are sharing other direct fundraisers they are then giving their followers a choice to donate to these children which impacts on the donations made to TAF, that is the REASOn. šŸ˜”
They would rather have your spare Ā£20 at the end of the month than a you give it to a genuine cause. Scoundrels!

Someone start a hashtag trend on twitter then itā€™ll pick up traction #whereisthemoney
I donā€™t have Twitter or have a clue how it works.

Honestly I just canā€™t with this little poppet! Her poor poor mum. If anybody has a few spare pounds please consider Aria šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ her treatment is working.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.