Ashley Cain #26 The lion, the witch, and the designer wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mostly a lurker but had to comment.
Ashley’s new grid post, a video about A dying. Couldn’t watch it all after he said for the second time how HE was the one to hold her for her last breath and count then til they stopped. Not Saf, the one who carried her for 9 months but HE. Such a narc, I can’t imagine how painful that would have been as a mother to not be holding your baby as they died. Maybe it was a joint decision but it is not necessary for the public to know!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Does anyone notice how disinterested they sound when they say ''Lets go champ'' now aswell?

or how disinterested they sound when they're talking about azaylia, but when they're doing sponsored posts it's all upbeat and cheery vibes?
I’ve noticed how disinterested the majority of their following are about this new INS clothing range.
Hardly any likes-comments compared to the amount of followers.

#WhereIsTheMoney

Reactions: 11
Ashley’s new grid post, a video about A dying. Couldn’t watch it all after he said for the second time how HE was the one to hold her for her last breath and count then til they stopped. Not Saf, the one who carried her for 9 months but HE. Such a narc, I can’t imagine how painful that would have been as a mother to not be holding your baby as they died. Maybe it was a joint decision but it is not necessary for the public to know!
Ashley’s getting this in because of Safiyya’s ITS video.
She was very much like him with ‘my daughter’ I noticed and good for her too.
Has Clib100 been mentioned again?

I reckon he’ll repost that after he’s seen what the engagement is like on this one ^^.

This is all going to become Tit for Tat.
They will be their own downfall.

#WhereIsTheMoney

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but things just get better and better. WHO in their right mind ACCEPTS let alone BROADCASTS the fact they are receiving free gifts from somewhere that if you had PAID for it it would benefit your own charity..??!!
Added a tiny apostrophe on the lets now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The reality is he just wants you to donate to his charity when he does his 100 miler.

He’s just started it off with Azaylia to draw people in and get the donation.
That’s all.
Try mentioning the £1.5M Ashley.
Remember?
The money you won’t prove that went into your charity, in the very beginning.

#WhereIsTheMoney

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The reality is he just wants you to donate to his charity when he does his 100 miler.

That’s all.
Remember?

#WhereIsTheMoney
Why should we support them when they don't support other children

Reactions: 16
Even so, surely to raise awareness on Children's Cancer they could be travelling up and down the U.K to different schools giving presentations and what not?

That's at least raising awareness, what's he done this week? climbed up a rock wall giving a sanctimonious about how he's a lion and he's not a quitter, and all this self centred BS

People are so blinded by them it's unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why should we support them when they don't support other children
Exactly.
There’s over £1.5M sat in that charity, allegedly, and they expect the public to donate more.
We’ve already donated, why can’t they?

#WhereIsTheMoney

Even so, surely to raise awareness on Children's Cancer they could be travelling up and down the U.K to different schools giving presentations and what not?

That's at least raising awareness, what's he done this week? climbed up a rock wall giving a sanctimonious about how he's a lion and he's not a quitter, and all this self centred BS

People are so blinded by them it's unreal
He’s just raising awareness of himself.
Disgusting really.
Why are people exploiting children for money?

#WhereIsTheGFMMoney

Reactions: 7
So …. Like or loathe she’s done a great job with ITS and he’s barley made reference to her!!! After ditching her
Then today he’s posts a f$&ing speech!!!!! About him and what he’s doing !!!!
More fool her going back to the farm !!!

Reactions: 13
His daughter had a severe case of cancer ............. just listening to him preach is puke worthy!!!! Cashley its all about you

Reactions: 9
His latest story is a joke! Most people have jobs and can't just get up at 3am to get things done! He's totally lost it and seems detached from reality with real lifes!

Reactions: 21

That’s all.
Remember?

#WhereIsTheMoney
All
I see from his post there, apart from him asking for more donations, is jumping onto Sophie’s Mums hard successful work, by arranging the debate on the 21st. He’s attempting to put it out there that he was somewhat involved in the campaign.
Where the Clib gone?

Reactions: 7
All
I see from his post there, apart from him asking for more donations, is jumping onto Sophie’s Mums hard successful work, by arranging the debate on the 21st. He’s attempting to put it out there that he was somewhat involved in the campaign.
Where the Clib gone?
That’s what he does though jumps on other peoples achievements.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I 1000000% thought exactly the same!

Reactions: 4
“Life and the things around us don’t always have to be great.
Situations don’t always have to be easy for you to be at your best.
Things don’t have to go in your favour to make you keep powering on and persist on your path to be the best you doing great things in this world.”

Just want to pick up on a few things ^^ from the last part of Ashley’s stories.

What exactly is he telling us here?
That doing what he’s had to do with the GFM money wasn’t easy or great and that Safiyya’s recent success won’t set him back or stop him on his path.

Reactions: 5
I actually think he looks so unwell today , I think it’s finally hitting him about A and that he can’t ignore his emotions

Reactions: 4
Added a tiny apostrophe on the lets now 🤣
I noticed that. On his post about the clothing, the apostrophe looked forced in. There certainly hadn’t been a place for it.
On the photo of Saf, it looked properly placed but I wondered if it had been photoshopped?

If that photo of her unboxing that LGC sweatshirt is new, I think they have re-done them to add the apostrophe. That’s the point of her post.

I’m fairly sure they were left out in the original collection, weren’t they?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.