Ashley Cain #26 The lion, the witch, and the designer wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Cashley said the start of the run was from A’s resting place but now it’s from the new mural. Will he be running through the night without a top on? He must think it’s mid July or something (permanently). Orangina is meeting him at the finish at the lions to roar in London

Reactions: 5
We all know Andrea played a much bigger part with the whole circus to begin with. She’s just as bad!!
#whereisthemoney
Yeah she enjoyed the attention there’s no doubt. You can see from old social media posts she’s an attention seeker. But underneath there’s a nice harmful lady. Anyway just wanted to say that I won’t say anything else about her 🤐 don’t want the posts to get shut down

Marie Milton has changed her name. What’s that about? Hopefully her poor husband has got rid.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This thread is not about Andrea, I feel she is being discussed way too much in depth quite often, I fear these threads will be closed. We’ve all worked so hard let’s not lose it all at this stage please. I strongly suggest that the opinions on her stop please. I’m not affiliated with Andrea in case anybody jumps on me, but I think the comments about her have gone way too far.
I get what you’re saying. I thought for a long time that she was a big part of the puzzle and was pushed out because she knew too much which links to the theme of the thread. Having given it more thought that doesn’t explain why both of her children have cut her off though. I’ve been very clear in the past about Saff being a victim and isolated from her family but I’m starting to see why maybe she wanted to get away. I think poor Azaylia has been used by a series of narcissists and wrong ‘uns who have taken everything they could and more from her and her plight. She had no peace in life and they have denied her that in death as well.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.