Ashley Cain #25 Don't let their relationship woes, distract you from where the GFM money goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes like that time be posted about his YT channel then deleted it and posted a new version the next day at prime time. šŸ˜‚
he also deleted a gym selfie once and blamed it on being archived and didnā€™t know why it happened. It reappeared the next day šŸ¤£ could archiving of posts and readding them somehow make them appear to more people? In the Instagram feed?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldnā€™t agree moreā€¦..

The love is pouring in and she is so excited. What doesnā€™t she understand. About being a con artist? Is she really that uneducated that she believes herself??
She lives in her own fantasy land where nothing else pierces through apart from her own pleasure. Such a sad state of affairs. I donā€™t know who she thinks those crappy items of clothing will help. She and her con fella keep acting as if they are fundraising from scratch which is very telling. The clothes are not unique in the slightest. I doubt they will survive one wash !

Reactions: 10
She lives in her own fantasy land where nothing else pierces through apart from her own pleasure. Such a sad state of affairs. I donā€™t know who she thinks those crappy items of clothing will help. She and her con fella keep acting as if they are fundraising from scratch which is very telling. The clothes are not unique in the slightest. I doubt they will survive one wash !
They certainly ainā€™t donating like theyā€™ve got Ā£1.5M+ in the charity account.

Reactions: 9
Hope she posts my reply šŸ˜‡

Weird that Ashley hasnā€™t shared any of the ITS stuff seeing as the proceeds all go to TAF
Such a tit show. How could ITS miss this. Bunch of illiterates. Of course Saf would miss it as she canā€™t even speak properly never mind spell !

• Haha
They both have god complexes. That mixed with narcissism is lethal.

I donā€™t think they realise that they will soon become two of the most disliked people on social media in a matter of months. All the brands working with them will ditch them and release statements disassociating themselves from the TAF brand.

Misusing charity funds is one thing, but when it comes to ā€˜sick childrenā€™, itā€™s a complete different story.

They will need much stronger PR representation than that ā€˜Cow titā€™ agency, they will be needing legal representation. There are so many conflicts of interest, the orange branding used in ā€˜CLIB 100ā€™, the book, the merchandiseā€¦ā€¦..list goes on.

They are individually so intertwined with the charity that itā€™s not clear what their personal projects are VS TAF projects. For example, TAF was a sponsor of Ashā€™s failed boxing match. What does TAF sponsorship entail? Can anybody apply for sponsorship? How does them providing sponsorship further the charityā€™s aims? How can they justify a sponsorship over a donation?

I read law (Law LLB), Iā€™m going to see what case law there is out there with a similar set of facts that we see here. Sick of these two and the way they have abused the publicā€™s good will.
You are welcome!! šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘

Danny posting the link to In the style šŸ¤£ had loads asking for the link are they all thick Danny then because In the style has its on insta page and website pretty sure it's every easy to find this orange tat

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
LETS CLIB100 together ITS time to be FEARLESS and actually donate some money to the children!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
he never posted a winner to that. Felt bad for those who said they spent a huge portion of their time creating some images not even for an acknowledgment.
Heā€™s probably sold them as NFTā€™s on the quiet, didnā€™t he want the art in his name aswell?
maybe he is editing the #Clib post
I would have been seething if I had put all that effort and time into a post and posted it with that stupid spelling mistake. #clib100

Are we all still agreed on ā€œlion witch and designer wardrobeā€ ?

he never posted a winner to that. Felt bad for those who said they spent a huge portion of their time creating some images not even for an acknowledgment.
Remember the grief that poor artist girl got from when she politely pointed out the problem

Reactions: 12
The only thing scaring me is that beard. Its horrific i can't unsee it šŸ„“

Besides that. I have no words for this whole gfm buisness. Pisses me off why can't people see the bullshit šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Heā€™s probably sold them as NFTā€™s on the quiet, didnā€™t he want the art in his name aswell?
maybe he is editing the #Clib post
I would have been seething if I had put all that effort and time into a post and posted it with that stupid spelling mistake. #clib100

Are we all still agreed on ā€œlion witch and designer wardrobeā€ ?

Remember the grief that poor artist girl got from when she politely pointed out the problem
Yes I remember that! Also, I remember someone asking if he was going to make the art into NFTs (a few people asked actually) and he went on one of his angry rants saying ā€œyou thought you were being clever then didnā€™t you!ā€ To someone asking a genuine question. He slips up with his anger online but pretends heā€™s this positive selfless genuine guyā€¦

• Sick
Such a tit show. How could ITS miss this. Bunch of illiterates. Of course Saf would miss it as she canā€™t even speak properly never mind spell !
Some pictures have it with the apostrophe on and some donā€™t. Not sure if theyā€™re photoshopped after the mistake was pointed out yesterday.

Reactions: 5
Some pictures have it with the apostrophe on and some donā€™t. Not sure if theyā€™re photoshopped after the mistake was pointed out yesterday.
Yeah, they deffo read here. To be honest, they look like 'fruit of the loom' tops and the text is likely iron on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are the logos? I couldnā€™t make them out. Apart from Letā€™s Go Champs of course šŸ™„
Angel wings and a diamond between the top of the wings

Anyone remember the post about the drawing contest to make him into a lion or some tit? Was that ever addressed/ did he post a winner or did everyone just forget in the end ? šŸ¤£ maybe thatā€™s whatā€™s happening here.. clib 100 who??
Everything he does is 1/2 ass. I think we're the only ones that remember all the great things they have in store that died out a day after saying it.

What was that even for? What was he planning on using it for?
Something to look at while he was lying in bed watching the ceiling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
First post for a long time watcher in these threads!

I admit I knew nothing of these two last March before seeing all the posts and little Azayliaā€™s face; I followed them and read their story, I donated, I let it completely consume me and felt devastated for them when she passed away.

I saw the funeral pictures and thought how alone Saff was - my hubby isnā€™t the most affectionate but I think under circumstances like those he would have supported and comforted me during such a horrific time so this felt very strange to see, as did the over the top funeral party/inappropriate family dancing.

I watched them grieved still feeling so sorry for them and believed that the foundation would do exactly what it intended to do and some good would come out of the tragic matter of losing a little baby to AML.

I defended them Against tho who last sept/oct already viewed it all as a scam, I replied saying give them more time etc etc!!

it was clear to all to see what theyā€™d split up - yes itā€™s private between them but when you choose to share so much then what do you expect for people to ask the questions yet saff would reply very aggressively about this!

a few donations followed but for months now there has been nothing. Zilch. Ashley moans that he gets a slating and thinks everyone is slandering his name yet if he just proved it money was there it would prove a lot of doubters wrong but yet this does not happen.

Iā€™ve started to doubt other go fund me pages I see set up which is heartbreaking but has been caused by them Cheating and lying weekly to the public who supported basically two unknowns and their baby.

I hate seeing Ashley spouting nonsense about not having a day off - you go to the gym pal, itā€™s hardly holding down a full time job and doing everything else the rest of us have to do!!

There was no big point to this message really other than to show how personally my views on them have changed. Iā€™m open minded and I like to think not easily led but I feel disappointed in myself to be fooled by them. They could have done so much good, helped families and their children during the most horrific times but would rather inject tit in their face and arms, go to the gym or sell random crap on Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.