Ashley Cain #26 The lion, the witch, and the designer wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is full of his own self importance isnā€™t he
Yep and had been since day one. Just watch take me out or ex on the beach. Embarrassing

Makes me laugh, everytime SV has an event or some crap to promote the fake ponytail comes out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He promotes the ITS collaboration but completely takes away the shine from Saf. Itā€™s all about the work the TAF have done towards it.

Reactions: 5
Cashley looked like he was reading (badly) from a script on his post about ā€œIn The titā€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have looked at these threads for a while, personally I donā€™t like Ash anymore it took until 6pm today for him to put a post up about the in the style collection, I feel so much guilt commenting on this thread because I know that I theyā€™ve lost their child but I do often think about the fact they know how desperately they needed that million & we all raised it, within a day. I sent a heart breaking story to the Azaylia foundation and asked if the could help this was the response I got. I was so surprised they couldnā€™t even share? Whatā€™s the harm in sharing!? It really upset me & then asking me to nominate. They had over 1 million pounds.. if they want to donate 10k at a time thatā€™s over 100 families they couldā€™ve helped. Surely sharing heartbreaking stories, visiting and showing them going through treatments and what new/advanced treatments could be bought and improved would be the best way to raise money, social media sharing got them over 1 million pounds? Surely with their connections they could ask people who were heavily invested like molly mae and mrs hinch to share too? I feel for safiyya because I donā€™t actually think she realises how the needs of the foundation are not being met, I think her mental health has been so horrendous she canā€™t quite compute how itā€™s all coming across, I think the vanity thing has multiplied because Ashley went public with the break up. I donā€™t know itā€™s just honestly so sad.View attachment 1187399
ā€œThe Storyā€. Wait, What?

Is this how they view a child with cancer, as a story? Perhaps thatā€™s why they were able to overshare Azayliaā€™s last weeks which should have been private time IMHO.
I think this sadly just goes to show where the foundation is at.

He promotes the ITS collaboration but completely takes away the shine from Saf. Itā€™s all about the work the TAF have done towards it.
Heā€™s a narcissist so he wouldnā€™t be able to praise Safiya because praising her would make him look ā€˜lessā€™. Heā€™d only be able to big up someone he perceives as being his equal. His overinflated opinion of himself affects everything

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Canā€™t remember now. Iā€™ll try and find the clip! Hereā€™s a picture to wet your appetite.
Whilst googling I found a photo of him with his šŸ† out šŸ¤¢
so desperate for fame and attention. Heā€™s been on so many reality shows hasnā€™t he canā€™t keep up

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I have looked at these threads for a while, personally I donā€™t like Ash anymore it took until 6pm today for him to put a post up about the in the style collection, I feel so much guilt commenting on this thread because I know that I theyā€™ve lost their child but I do often think about the fact they know how desperately they needed that million & we all raised it, within a day. I sent a heart breaking story to the Azaylia foundation and asked if the could help this was the response I got. I was so surprised they couldnā€™t even share? Whatā€™s the harm in sharing!? It really upset me & then asking me to nominate. They had over 1 million pounds.. if they want to donate 10k at a time thatā€™s over 100 families they couldā€™ve helped. Surely sharing heartbreaking stories, visiting and showing them going through treatments and what new/advanced treatments could be bought and improved would be the best way to raise money, social media sharing got them over 1 million pounds? Surely with their connections they could ask people who were heavily invested like molly mae and mrs hinch to share too? I feel for safiyya because I donā€™t actually think she realises how the needs of the foundation are not being met, I think her mental health has been so horrendous she canā€™t quite compute how itā€™s all coming across, I think the vanity thing has multiplied because Ashley went public with the break up. I donā€™t know itā€™s just honestly so sad.View attachment 1187399
Oh but they are very quick so share that donate button or Safiyyaā€™s jewellery collection and now her clothing.
Pull. The. Other. One. Billie.

Clearly TAF and their priorities are NOT children with cancer or their families.

#WhereIsTheMoney

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Canā€™t remember now. Iā€™ll try and find the clip! Hereā€™s a picture to wet your appetite.
Whilst googling I found a photo of him with his šŸ† out šŸ¤¢
State of that šŸ¤¢ looks like a dodgy car dealer who'll "knock a few quid off for a lovely looking lady"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you Google the TAF and go to their page they use 3 separate buttons to get you to Donate but only at the bottom it says get in touch, they probably want you to get in touch so they can show you how to donate šŸ˜‰

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just wondering who actually works for TAF? Thereā€™s the Social Media Manager who seems to do NOTHING and the 3 trustees that I know of. They are all busy in their own lives so who is actually doing the masses of work that running a charity entails?

Reactions: 8
Please may I use this screenshot in the wiki?

Reactions: 1
ā€œThe Storyā€. Wait, What?

Is this how they view a child with cancer, as a story? Perhaps thatā€™s why they were able to overshare Azayliaā€™s last weeks which should have been private time
To be fair when they say ā€œstoriesā€ I think they mean IG stories, like them being tagged into people who are sharing the children on their own IG stories. Donā€™t defend them much but, I think thatā€™s what they meant.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone notice how disinterested they sound when they say ''Lets go champ'' now aswell?

or how disinterested they sound when they're talking about azaylia, but when they're doing sponsored posts it's all upbeat and cheery vibes?

Reactions: 9
Why have they not registered with HMRC to receive gift aid? I've watched these threads from the start and tried to keep up, but may have missed this being discussed. Does anyone know the reason why they haven't done this?

I assumed they got gift aid until I noticed they haven't registered with HMRC for it. Surely it's one of the first things you do when setting up a charity. It seems really odd to me that they have not done this, as far as I can tell they're eligible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.