Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aquabella

Hey all. I had taken a step back from the thread as I end up so saddened and angry from the way these two carry on.
On a separate note and very different - I have just finished watching the JSavile doc on Netflix.
Journos came across lots of thread on the old “friends reunited” (for younger folk this was pre-Facebook and very early social media).

Threads on there started Journos thinking and ultimately supported with the investigations into JS.
I am not posting this as a similar situation which obviously I’m not saying, but keep adding to the thread and sharing it far and wide. We never know who is reading, taking notes and what will come of it.

#WhereIsTheMoney?
So I'm actually a journalist but I went on Mat leave before securing a job, and if the truth doesn't come out in other ways I'll gladly try and do something

• Heart
Reactions: 49

tivadiva

Mostly a lurker but had to comment.
Ashley’s new grid post, a video about A dying. Couldn’t watch it all after he said for the second time how HE was the one to hold her for her last breath and count then til they stopped. Not Saf, the one who carried her for 9 months but HE. Such a narc, I can’t imagine how painful that would have been as a mother to not be holding your baby as they died. Maybe it was a joint decision but it is not necessary for the public to know!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

waahahaha

I don’t follow either of them anymore, but I just looked at Ash’s story - and I quote “we are revolutionising childhood cancer” ARE YOU HAVING A FUCKING LAUGH?!? 🤬

I have worked with Children with Cancer UK. Now there’s a real charity.

• Wow
Reactions: 46

BellaP

Chatty Member
Legally, Saf and Ash are not as 'free' as they'd like to think.

To start, the minute a charity is setup, they are bound by law to responsibly manage the interests of the charity, not themselves. Unless justifiable by law and the charity commision, they cannot impulsively transact with companies in which they have/had a personal financial interest in. When the accounts are published, we will be able to see what has been spent and where. For example, justifications will need to be made for purchases such as the 'new golf', sponsorship for Ashley's boxing, any funds that have gone into 'CLIB 100' etc, but only IF monies for these things have come directly from the foundation.

In addition, fundraising is very important. We've seen them use ITS and Abbott L etc as third party fundraisers. Donors should be made aware of the amount that the third party fundraiser (ITS, Abbott L) will retain. It's not good enough to just state 'profits will go to TAF', donors should be made aware of exactly how much money is retained by those third parties. This is guidance provided by the commission.

Importantly, the charity commission advises charities to explain their reserves (money in the bank), which they refuse to do clearly. They are hindering the charity by requesting more funds without an explanation as to why their reserves are so high - people won't donate which in turn hinders the charity long term. Again, not acting in the best interests of the charity.

They are also legally bound to execute the mission of the charity which they've set out per the below.

1. They claim to help children access treatment not readily available from the NHS - who have they helped and when? What treatment have they had?
2. They work with with cancer research and medical institutions to advance early diagnosis - What have they done to progress this? How do they measure success in this area? Who are they actively working with?
3. They accelerate the availability of new treatments in the UK - what new treatments are being worked on/accelerated?
4. Magical moments (an initial promise which has now been removed)? Why was this not executed? Why was ITS, Abbott L prioritised over providing magical moments for children, especially when their reserves are so high, 'apparently'?

The facts are, they are basically fucked.

1. They have not executed their promises
2. They claim that 'every penny' of the GFM was put into the charity. If this is the case, why are they asking for more money with such high reserves? When they say 'every penny', does that include A's funeral? If A's funeral was paid for out of the GFM money, how much was spent and what did it include (custom dress for Saf? Suits for Ash and his family members)? How many other 'discretionary' purchases were made between the GFM and the launch of TAF?
3. If 'every penny' of the GFM was put into the charity, and the reserves are miraculously low, what have they been spending it on and how is it helping and supporting with their mission? Do they need premises aka the farm of Saf's 'Office' is the Social media manager works from home and there are only 3 trustees? This could be considered 'mismanaging the funds'.

Bottom line, there is no way they can answer anything without admitting wrongdoing I'm afraid. No justification for having high reserves when children are in desperate need of support. No justification for low reserves when we've seen hardly anything done in almost a year!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

SecretR

Someone asked on his latest instagram post if the car was being paid for with funds from The Azaylia Fund and he deleted their comment

Guilty. As. Sin.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

BellaP

Chatty Member
Seriously, I don't want to sound cruel or insensitive, but why are we clapping for A? What about all the other young children that are currently fighting? Why don't they deserve anything? Are they not brave? Not worthy? This is all turning into an unhealthy obsession! Saf and Ash are grief tourists, they are exploiting their own kid for financial gain and public recognition. What about all the hardworking parents who have sick children. Most of them would have contributed more to society than Saf and Ash, what about their sick kids.

Their selfishness is disgusting. Especially when they choose not to help other, purely because they do not deem them 'worthy'.

Just £100 could make such a difference to a family, it could cover extra petrol, a few meals, electricity bill. But instead they choose to tell us about boob jobs, fast cars, nails and makeup. What not gift a full set to an overwhelmed mum? Why not fill up a tank of petrol for those having to go to and from the hospital? SAF - why not gift some of your 'free clothes'. As full time trustees, they are work shy and LAZY as fuck! Only interested in a photo op!

If they had truly experienced what it is like to have a sick child, whilst trying to make ends meet, they would be more empathetic. But no, they hinted for constant freebies and were sent them!

They are entitled spoilt brats, who have no understanding of reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

gigilouxx

VIP Member
You know what I find the most angin
When he posted the video where they’d had been told there was no more treatment he described Azaylia as “not having a voice yet”
And it’s just made me think, she was 8 months old.
she didn’t fucking have a voice to say to her mum I don’t want to go outside, or, I don’t feel well or I’m in pain. She didn’t have the voice to say she didn’t want a fucking camera in her face, or for her aunties to put her down and stop jiggling her about.
And most of all she couldn’t say she didn’t want this, Azaylia never asked for any of this that poor sweet little baby. Being used as the poster child for cancer. Her little face with a tube in it sprayed onto a wall for everyone to see.
Azaylia didn’t have a voice no, and she’s had no dignity in life, illness and now death.
They need to fucking stop.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BellaP

Chatty Member
Saf reads here 100% and still refuses to tell us where the money is. Saf just spent the best part of 5 mins talking about herself...........

Saf, you have a platform 'only' because your daughter passed. You have turned poor A into a money maker and as an opportunity to build yourself a platform as an influencer, it's in poor taste and a reflection of bad character.

The public donated on the basis that the money would be used to provide emergency care for your child, when this sadly didn't materialise, the money should have been immediately donated to others in a similar position to A.

When you needed money the most, CRUK did not help you, neither did any other charity or foundation. The public helped you. Now you have abused the trust of the public and are playing god with their money and sadly children, in the same position as A, are missing out.

You have created a foundation, which is an online shrine to baby A. The public didn't ask for this. The foundation has prioritised employing a 35k a year social media manager, created a website that does not provide adequate or relevant information, and have failed to tell us how much money has been raised from the challenges, and recent collabs with ITS and Abbott L. As Trustees, you and Ash have been wholly inappropriate. Ash passively threatens those who challenge him, you beg for freebies and have called people derogatory names such as 'spastics/****'s'. The worst examples of trustees that have done barely anything for the furtherance of 'beating' and 'fighting' childhood cancer.

Until you do the right thing, you and Ash will not know peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

It’s infuriating me how they think this ITS collection is helping so many people! Both of them have said it on their stories today. Please Ash & Saf shed some light on who it is helping? I would love to know. Take take take take take! #whereisthemoney . Seeing as the public raised the start up for TAF (well we have been told we did - soon to be confirmed) why don’t they actually ask us what they think would be good ideas instead of just preaching trolls when questioned on things. I understand it can’t be easy running a charity but they CHOSE to start a charity!!!! WHAT IS THIS CHARITY ACTUALLY DOING??? #WHEREISTHEMONEY

If I hear LETS GO CHAMP one more time as well I’m going to vomit!! It’s cringey as fuck. Please STOP!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

chicken kiev 1106

WARNING !! PHOTO MAY BE DISTRESSING TO SOME
I HAVE SCRIBBLED OUT AZAYLIAS EYES, BUT I WANTED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE BELOW
ive found myself looking back at Safs earlier posts again tonight. This just broke my heart. If you want to scroll down to the actual post on her page, it’s there, but I just wanted to draw attention to this.
The tear. That breaks my heart so much. I know babies cry, she could be crying for any reason , but the uncovered photo shows her poor swollen eyes, she looks in so much pain, she can’t even see what they’re all looking at, she doesn’t have a sun hat on to protect her further, my god I wish I could just cuddle that poor baby. My heart aches for her so bad. I just can’t believe this constant behaviour of publishing her last days so explicitly was overlooked

Sadly nothing can be done about that now. As I was scrolling, I did see the posts since her passing, including her 1st birthday celebrations. How much did all those decorations cost? The balloons? The outfits? The cake? The printed photos? The personalised plaques? The flowers? The food? The drinks? The books? The presents? All the other bits and bobs? I’m going to say up to £1000. When you add all that together you’d be surprised.
Fair enough, it was her birthday.
right now it’s Easter. And it’s still going on. Presents she’ll never get to play with, chocolate she’ll never get to eat, personalised pictures she’ll never get to see, teddies she’ll never get to cuddle with.
I’m sorry but it’s not all about Azaylia and all that money is being wasted. So many kids could benefit from that , and I guess the point of this post is that, just look at how they treated her when she was alive. I’ve said this before, I think they resent the families who are still fighting. Simply because their daughter died and other peoples children are still alive. As simple as that. And that’s why they don’t want to donate. They just want awareness for Azaylia. The name Azaylia. the Azaylia foundation. Azaylia Azaylia Azaylia.
Someone should take that money off them. And give it to the parents who care for their sick children appropriately without forcing their swollen eyes to look directly at the sky with tears rolling down their cheeks.
I will never stop posting about this.
#whereisthemoney

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well what a wild ride that read was! I’ve spent the past 2 weeks reading all these threads and have flip flopped about with feeling sorry and then not feeling sorry for saf. I remember Ashley from EOTB and thought he was a total prick then but when I seen the picture of him, saf and A when they were asking for donations I thought aww maybe he’s changed and now settled down to be a family man but that was obviously all an act.
I wasn’t too invested in this at the time purely due to my own mental health I was going through a lot but obviously I heard about it, so when I seen someone share the article of them splitting up and tattle was mentioned in the comments I had to hop over to have a look. I’m normally just a lurker but felt I just had to comment because of just how unbelievable this is!
Seeing all the highlights from when A was ill was awful they basically let the whole world watch their baby die. At first I thought maybe they felt they had to share everything with the public due to how much they made in donations maybe they thought the public had a right to follow their journey right to the end, but the more I’ve read the more I think they did it purely because they loved the attention they got which sickens me tbh.
I also don’t think there is any of that money left hence why they haven’t donated for so long. I believe they are slowly putting money into the foundation from collabs etc, but I think that’s the only money there is I really do think that 1.6 million is gone. If they had it surely they would make some sort of donation to shut everyone up but they haven’t because they can’t.
Well done to everyone who managed to uncover what was exactly going on, I think without tattle they would of got away with it all

• Heart
Reactions: 36

gigi_93

VIP Member
Why are they trying so hard to own the colour orange? It reminds me of easyJet and nothing else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s very nice having that image painted onto a wall. Absolutely not. If anything it’s morbid. Imagine being a parent of a child with cancer and having to drive past it.

Reactions: 35

KYLIE

VIP Member
I am going to sound mean here but for goodness sake the baby girl has passed, rest her soul.

Let it be at this point, we don't need a hundred claps, memorials or painted walls. she wasn't a notable author or celebrity who left an impact behind it's just someones baby who unfortunately died. i don't get the obsession around azaylia!!

and this is such a POINTLESS 'charity' to give money to! what have they actually done with the money? nothing. literally, nothing. people should donate to make a wish or something that actually makes a difference to kids who are fighting cancer/terminally ill.

chocdip

VIP Member
Remember when woe is me Saf got dumped and we were all meant to feel sad for her 🤷

well now she's eye fucking herself on camera yet again and profiting off of her dead baby

you actually couldn't make this shit up

• Sick
Lets hope you dont get cancer then because with current statistics is 1/2 laugh all you like thinking its stupid but do you even know what i am referring to or you just want to ridicule? It might even help you understand why people who dont even smoke get lung cancers or people who dont even drink get liver cancer but what do i know im just a scientist
I think it's insulting to those of us who have lost loved ones to cancer for you to come on here saying cancer is curable by taking vitamins and a change in diet. As for these clinics where the rich and famous pay to be cured what a load of bo!!ocks, Steve Jobs, Patrick Swayze, David Bowie all could have afforded treatment.

• Heart