Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure we all feel this sentiment.

What they are doing is pure gaslighting. TAF, is crock of shit and we all know it. Their reasons for doing this charity were flawed from the beginning. Quite possibly, they had good intentions with helping the families of other kids with cancer. They wanted to give her a legacy. The truth however, is they have failed. They are not helping parents of sick kids at all, they are helping themselves.

IMO, this whole shit-show is Ashley trying to keep A alive. He is treading water and feeling the pressure of his wrong doings. But, there is not a free sofa, new tits, personalised shoes or a one night stand that can bring her back. Azaylia passed away almost a year ago.

They really should be honest about the money, close up the foundation and move on. Quietly, with no fanfare. A's parents are grifters and once they had that money there was no way a penny was being given returned or given back as it should have been. It is sad that her parents don't have an oz of courage that their daughter had, when she had no other choice.

Reactions: 21
This^^^^^^^^
In a nutshell!

Reactions: 4
It just says it all really. Trying to show off his body and get some glamour models into his DMs but can’t be bothered to move the wet floor sign behind him. Just cheap, nasty and really not that smart. That’s why he stands no chance against the might of Tattle.

Reactions: 10
Cashley is shameless. 2 topless pics in the space of a couple of days . What is he trying to say. Ewwwwww.

Reactions: 11
Ash said on fletcher podcast it was available in uk but not enough money to put it into trial

Reactions: 1
Please go for it,,, there’s enough to read to keep a few going for a while.
Thankyou very much
I've made a start on it, I'll have another whip through after dinner

If I have queries or need anything further evidencing, is it ok to list it here?

Reactions: 2
I've made a start on it, I'll have another whip through after dinner

If I have queries or need anything further evidencing, is it ok to list it here?
Yes that fine, everything in there has come from here anyway

Reactions: 1
Beyond words! Still ignoring
There really is no words for this.
I’m not even shocked they’re ignoring pleas whilst being obviously active on IG, that goes for every single person involved.
It costs absolutely nothing to share these families stories.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.