Ashley Cain #11 All about the sas, unlike Saf who calls people..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just noticed the mods have edited the title of this thread, I guess the S word is too much even for tattle.

Reactions: 9
I dont get it. He’s going on ‘celebrity’ sas but said after azaylia died how he was over that lifestyle and flashy lifestyle etc. he chats so much shite
God can you imagine the scene when he gets called into to discuss why he’s there…it’s going to be an Oscar worthy performance and all about how hes a hero and how he’s inspirational 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
God can you imagine the scene when he gets called into to discuss why he’s there…it’s going to be an Oscar worthy performance and all about how hes a hero and how he’s inspirational 🙄
He will literally do anything to get away from his mrs....fame hungry person he is. It's all "me me me"

Reactions: 13
'I just want to show the world that despite the pain and hardship ive been through i am stilll a beast and it proves that we are all courageous lions like my likkle lion she is the strongest girl in the world and she definatly gets that fight.. drive...determination from ME because i am SPARTAA i mean Ashley Cain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
bleeping HELL, this tit is actually pissing me off! Their bloody orange crew are trying to criminalise people for asking valid questions, don't we live in a democratic society? Do we not have freedom of speech? Her silly cult should look up 'constitutional' law . I read law and I'm actually going to consider pursuing this a little more as I'm beginning to find Saff's behaviour more and more offensive. I'm beyond suggesting she needs help as I believe she is well aware of what she is doing.

I think that with everything we have seen on social media (hoping people have videos and screenshots) we can honestly ask for their Trustee positions to be suspended pending an investigation. I have highlighted the relevant legislative copy in red text for viewing ease

__

Policy paper Power to disqualify from acting as a trustee May 2016 1 of 11 Power to disqualify from acting as a trustee How the Charity Commission proposes to make decisions about the use of the statutory power in the Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Act 2016 to disqualify individuals from acting as trustees and from senior management positions at charities.

Background

The Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Act 2016 (‘the Act’) gives the commission power to make orders disqualifying individuals from acting as trustees1 under certain circumstances. While a person is disqualified under this power they are also disqualified from holding senior management positions within the charity or charities concerned. This is a power for which the commission has long argued and the commission welcomes its inclusion in the Act. The power will enable the commission to disqualify, for a proportionate period, individuals who are unfit to be a trustee in order to protect a charity or charities generally, other trustees and the public. The commission recognises, however, that this is a significant new power. It is important that the commission provides reassurance that it will only use it when there is a clear case for doing so and that the commission clearly explain what it will take into account before using the power. This paper gives details of the commission’s approach to using this power. There are important safeguards built into the use of this power. Before an order is made there will be a notice period in which the individual will be able to make representations to the commission and, in some cases, representations can be made by the public. An individual will also have the right to appeal to the First-tier Tribunal (Charity) (‘the Tribunal’) if an order is made and to apply to the commission for an order to vary or discharge the disqualification order. The commission’s policy on applying to discharge a disqualification order will be informed by its policy on applying for waivers for automatic disqualification.

The 3 tests that have to be met for the commission to use the power

The Act provides that the commission will only be able to make a disqualification order when it is satisfied that each of the following tests is met:

1. At least 1 of 6 ‘conditions’ applies
2. The person is unfit to be a trustee2
3. The order is desirable in the public interest in order to protect public trust and confidence in charities3

The relevant principles of good regulation and the human rights and equalities protections will apply to the decision to disqualify, as they do to all of the commission’s decisions.

There are several conditions, but only 1 is required. I've highlighted the most relevant

Condition D
- a trustee, officer, agent or employee of a charity was responsible for, contributed to or facilitated misconduct or mismanagement in a charity or the person knew of the misconduct or mismanagement and failed to take any reasonable step to oppose it

Example - providing false or deliberately misleading information to the commission (ii) an individual, by virtue of their conduct, has received unauthorised private benefit and this has caused loss to the charity’s assets (including its reputation) (iii) repeated failure to meet reporting requirements (iv) a breach of a commission order or direction

TEST 2 the person is unfit to be a trustee
The commission is likely to have concerns about someone’s honesty or integrity if it finds evidence they have abused a position in which they were trusted to hold and properly use charity or public funds or any funds not belonging to them. Conduct of that type or that abuses the trust of others more generally will also call into question their fitness to act. Examples of such conduct will include (but not be limited to):

exploiting a position of trust for personal gain
• dishonesty, deception or cheating
• breach of a trust or confidence
misleading the public
• misleading a public body or failing to tell the whole

There are many other than apply, see here - https://assets.publishing.service.g...er_to_disqualify_from_acting_as_a_trustee.pdf

• Heart
Reactions: 34
'I just want to show the world that despite the pain and hardship ive been through i am stilll a beast and it proves that we are all courageous lions like my likkle lion she is the strongest girl in the world and she definatly gets that fight.. drive...determination from ME because i am SPARTAA i mean Ashley Cain
I was about to put a sick face because that totally sounded like the shite he’s gonna pull until that last bit 🤣🤣🤣

He will literally do anything to get away from his mrs....fame hungry person he is. It's all "me me me"
I hope he trips down a hill on the first day and is medically discharged 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Recap
  • Saf went along to Pride Of Britain. And stayed in a pricey hotel. It has still not been confirmed whether she was just in the audience, or whether she actually got an award for anything. At this point, it’s looking likely that she was just in the audience.
  • Looking at the footage posted so far from the event, Saf was awkward, self conscious (had her hand on her hip a LOT), was incoherent and kept talking about Azaylia. It could be argued that she didn’t really understand the purpose of the event.
  • Saf uploaded images from the night on her IG feed, but Ash has not acknowledged Saf’s appearance at Pride of Britain. He has not clicked “like”, or commented on her photos from the night. He also hasn’t mentioned it on his wall, or on his stories.
  • However, he did upload 10 photos of him & Azaylia. Saf was not in any of these pictures.
  • Saf has now posted a giveaway to grow her audience. It is very obvious that she is trying very hard to position herself as an influencer. Some of the entrants commented that the organiser she is collaborating with, was contacting them asking them for card details. I can only assume that this wasn’t the organiser, but in actual fact, impersonators. Unfortunately, this is very common with giveaways like this on Instagram. But, it does raise a lot of questions about Saf’s personal ethics, integrity, capacity for risk assessment and the resulting conflict of interest.
  • The tabloids have now released the news that Ashley Cain will be on the next “Celebrity SAS” TV show. This news does bring into question, his activities up until this point. Were these challenges really an audition reel? Is this what Ashley has been working on when he said “ he has been working to put food on the table?” He has been hinting that he has needed to “build relationships” but it isn’t clear how that would benefit poorly children, which is what he claims the foundation is there to do. With his recent visit to a publicity coach, a marketing agency running the socials, along with Saf being represented by an influencer agency, it could be argued that the real goal is to build a personal brand and become famous, rather than raise awareness about childhood cancer.
  • The foundation posted an update about the the 20K donation to Brum Hospital, and what it will be spent on. It will be used to purchase a machine, but it is not the “cell sorter” machine the doctor was asking for in the video they posted on their feed. The cell sorter machine is more expensive than the one they will be purchasing instead.
  • There are still a lot of questions, and very few have been answered. Ashley said the week before last that “next week will be influential in the areas that need impact”, but that statement hasn’t really been substantiated. So far, not even 3% of the 1.7M has been donated back out. And, it has been alleged that Ashley will be taking a 150K salary from the charity.
  • Ashley & Saf maintain that they have never taken any funds from the gofundme, and it was “transferred” straight into the foundation. But, no explanation has been given as to how they are funding their lifestyle which is above average by most peoples standards. For example, Ashley acquired a 50K brand new Mercedes on the 1st May (10 days after his daughter passed away). It is uncertain whether this car was purchased outright, or whether it is leased.
  • The GoFundMe page is still open.
  • The Orange Squad are still loyal as ever.
Thank you for the recap. These threads are very difficult to keep on track with. I am reading page 6.. next thing you know the thread is closed and has moved onto the next 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So at this point it’s looking like I need to give up my job and/or sleep to keep up with these threads! Catching up now but kudos to whoever guessed Celebrity SAS - can’t see this as anything other than self serving publicity for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just catching up on the last weeks worth of Corrie and there’s an interesting few lines (that I’m wondering will lead to a bigger story) about the wrong usage of a go find me type fund. For anyone that doesn’t watch it, basically the fund was set up many months ago for research into mitochondrial disease after Steve lost his little boy to it. It’s not really been mentioned since. Steve grown up daughter has a boyfriend who will one day die from the type of heart disease he has. He is getting worse and they want to go the private route but don’t have the money. She asks her dad if he could use money from the fund to pay and he argues that although a good cause for a young guy it is not the reason people donated to the fund. They donated for a very specific reason and there are too many donators to ask individually if they would be happy for the money to be used for something else. He also comments how it’s probably illegal. Just thought with all the talk here, it’s quite relevant. I’ve tried to screen record, but it will only pick up the audio. It’s too long for here so just adding short clips.

Edit - They've uploaded in the wrong order...so watch from bottom to top.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if its done by cheque and Ash needs to be available for the photo op. Letsgochamp stance at the ready
It isn’t about them and so many amazing people have done fundraisers and donated to George. Cashley are just controlling money donated by people who jumped on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 5
Wow.
Well played Corrie, well played.

#ifyouknowyouknow

Karma is coming.

Reactions: 17
I dont get it. He’s going on ‘celebrity’ sas but said after azaylia died how he was over that lifestyle and flashy lifestyle etc. he chats so much shite
I can’t bring myself to read the article but if that’s what he’s said 😂😂😂 but JESUS, MARY, JOSEPH AND THE WEE LITTLE DONKEY!! Does CASH THINK WE ARE THAT bleeping STUPID?!!!!

Fik as tit this one. Sends her 1.1M followers over to read the comments. 😜
FROM CASH …….. TUMBLEWEED 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.