Ashley Cain #11 All about the sas, unlike Saf who calls people..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂🤷‍♀️
Christ are these people normal support a foundation then ask why he won’t donate to a child 😂
she went on to say she will donate to lee ….. is it not the foundation that should be donating . Baffles me how all these people support Ashley and safiyya and the foundation but donate themselves to these poor children when the foundation refuse

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch sas? I never have, what happens? Can you win it etc? I could google but lazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone watch sas? I never have, what happens? Can you win it etc? I could google but lazy!
They put you through training that they put actual SAS recruits through…. And yes there is a winner!

Reactions: 2
It’s a load of celebs that go through sas training basically. More than one person can win, it’s whoever physically and mentally makes it to the end. It’s very gruelling.

Although I think they water it down each year and probably more so this one now Ant Middleton has left

Reactions: 12
Comments are being pulled down. Mine, which wasn’t even derogatory it was questioning the charity has been removed & reviewed.
So something has went on for this to occur, so I expect comments will be removed or article will be lost.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Daily mail comments are on top form 😬
Had to lol at the Calum Best jibes too and “couldn’t they get any celebrities?” 😅👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whew, the comments underneath that daily mail article are fiery as duck! I can tell you now, we are all in for a treat with this SAS announcement. tit hasn’t even begun to get real, and I’m here for it. Will catch up with thread later.
Where can I read them?

Reactions: 4
I asked a question which I think needs addressed.
There is nothing malicious, nasty, derogatory, anything - it’s a question.

Edit : I have commented on quite a few articles, which possibly angered people (usually political) who disagreed but this is the first time this has EVER happened.
Eh! There’s Absolutly nothing wrong with that

No prize money, just the salary for partaking

She’s gonna rock up with her wallpaper pasting table, post it notes for the prices.
Sporting a bumbag to collect the DIRTY CASH💰😼

Reactions: 4
Comments are being pulled down. Mine, which wasn’t even derogatory it was questioning the charity has been removed & reviewed.
So something has went on for this to occur, so I expect comments will be removed or article will be lost.
I can still see them just looking now

Eh! There’s Absolutly nothing wrong with that

Sporting a bumbag to collect the DIRTY CASH💰😼
It’s so strange to me.
I mean, the comment has been removed.
Never has this happened before & duck I’ve had some down votes and comments (think Tin hats & flat earth types) which really were something else. But this has never occurred.

I think maybe the comments underneath will make people who weren’t aware of the rumblings, aware and start questioning.

The issue is that because the subject is attached the death of an innocent young child, it makes it’s extremely difficult to approach it delicately & respectfully without causing upset.

People have formed emotional attachment to the story and so when questions or statements arise
that haven’t transpired by what they were told was the reason for the charity, it causes so inner conflict. People are invested, empathetic to the tragedy, so people don’t want to always question certain things.

We often justify behaviour because of events that have caused that, so it becomes even more difficult to approach or even how to approach what needs to be questioned.

I understand people being conflicted, and I also understand the suspicion people hold.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's going on TV? Didn't he say 'before Azaylia I thought I was a bit of a celebrity'? You clearly still do mate! So much for grieving father, more like fame hungry hole. They are pissing me off more and more.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.