Ashley Cain #11 All about the sas, unlike Saf who calls people..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
  • Saf went along to Pride Of Britain. And stayed in a pricey hotel. It has still not been confirmed whether she was just in the audience, or whether she actually got an award for anything. At this point, it’s looking likely that she was just in the audience.
  • Looking at the footage posted so far from the event, Saf was awkward, self conscious (had her hand on her hip a LOT), was incoherent and kept talking about Azaylia. It could be argued that she didn’t really understand the purpose of the event.
  • Saf uploaded images from the night on her IG feed, but Ash has not acknowledged Saf’s appearance at Pride of Britain. He has not clicked “like”, or commented on her photos from the night. He also hasn’t mentioned it on his wall, or on his stories.
  • However, he did upload 10 photos of him & Azaylia. Saf was not in any of these pictures.
  • Saf has now posted a giveaway to grow her audience. It is very obvious that she is trying very hard to position herself as an influencer. Some of the entrants commented that the organiser she is collaborating with, was contacting them asking them for card details. I can only assume that this wasn’t the organiser, but in actual fact, impersonators. Unfortunately, this is very common with giveaways like this on Instagram. But, it does raise a lot of questions about Saf’s personal ethics, integrity, capacity for risk assessment and the resulting conflict of interest.
  • The tabloids have now released the news that Ashley Cain will be on the next “Celebrity SAS” TV show. This news does bring into question, his activities up until this point. Were these challenges really an audition reel? Is this what Ashley has been working on when he said “ he has been working to put food on the table?” He has been hinting that he has needed to “build relationships” but it isn’t clear how that would benefit poorly children, which is what he claims the foundation is there to do. With his recent visit to a publicity coach, a marketing agency running the socials, along with Saf being represented by an influencer agency, it could be argued that the real goal is to build a personal brand and become famous, rather than raise awareness about childhood cancer.
  • The foundation posted an update about the the 20K donation to Brum Hospital, and what it will be spent on. It will be used to purchase a machine, but it is not the “cell sorter” machine the doctor was asking for in the video they posted on their feed. The cell sorter machine is more expensive than the one they will be purchasing instead.
  • There are still a lot of questions, and very few have been answered. Ashley said the week before last that “next week will be influential in the areas that need impact”, but that statement hasn’t really been substantiated. So far, not even 3% of the 1.7M has been donated back out. And, it has been alleged that Ashley will be taking a 150K salary from the charity.
  • Ashley & Saf maintain that they have never taken any funds from the gofundme, and it was “transferred” straight into the foundation. But, no explanation has been given as to how they are funding their lifestyle which is above average by most peoples standards. For example, Ashley acquired a 50K brand new Mercedes on the 1st May (10 days after his daughter passed away). It is uncertain whether this car was purchased outright, or whether it is leased.
  • The GoFundMe page is still open.
  • The Orange Squad are still loyal as ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Can anyone remember Extra’s Christmas Special in the Celebrity Big Brother house ? They did this line up who was the most famous … this is what all this reminds me of. I find it soo murky.

I am also sick of FUCKS saying you can’t say nobody should be even commenting or questioning ? Why ? If there is nothing to hide - then be truthful & put an end to this for good and answer your criticism. And YES, they should answering people’s questions because it was the people who donated with the hope & intentions the funds would go to others who were in need of those raised funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
the pair of them have turned the loss of their daughter into a money making scheme. It’s sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
So, trending #10 bounded straight up to no2 just as it’s ends. Almost knocked Mrs Hinch off the top spot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think the Daily Mail are playing a blinder here.

They know Azaylia has passed away in that photo. They know lots of their readers will know this and that people will request that it be removed. That opens a dialogue about where the DM got this photo. Many people will not have know before now that Ashley and Safiyya posted photos of their clearly deceased child on social media and will be appalled.

I love that the comments section is unmoderated, very deliberate move by the DM. They want this story to spread.

Tip top recap @Olgivy (y)

Reactions: 42
All, please don't post "thanks for the new thread", "great recap" or similar that add nothing just to watch the thread.

Like the original post instead and hit the watch button. If everyone did this the thread would be filled with spam!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
This really did get to me !
So read that guys . Is this why he didn’t donate to baby lee . Because his parents was not like George’s family or mr Ashley cain ? Is that why lee was not worthy of a donation ? Why is it lee didn’t get a donation he’s the exact same as this little lad both told nothing more can be done but Ashley donated duck all to baby lee ! But those words make me think they only donated because George’s family are like Ashley positive etc etc

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think the Daily Mail are playing a blinder here.

They know Azaylia has passed away in that photo. They know lots of their readers will know this and that people will request that it be removed. That opens a dialogue about where the DM got this photo. Many people will not have know before now that Ashley and Safiyya posted photos of their clearly deceased child on social media and will be appalled.

I love that the comments section is unmoderated, very deliberate move by the DM. They want this story to spread.

Tip top recap @Olgivy (y)
I hope this is the case 🤞

How will he spin it when he’s asked why he thought it was appropriate to picture himself with his deceased daughter and post on a social media platform?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Heart dropped thought I'd lost you all. Went to work and there's a new thread already and no link on the old one for this one . My god you trolls thought I was going to have to go and get my feet done to cope with the rest of today

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This really did get to me !
So read that guys . Is this why he didn’t donate to baby lee . Because his parents was not like George’s family or mr Ashley cain ? Is that why lee was not worthy of a donation ? Why is it lee didn’t get a donation he’s the exact same as this little lad both told nothing more can be done but Ashley donated duck all to baby lee ! But those words make me think they only donated because George’s family are like Ashley positive etc etc
I hate to compare kids but George seems to have more of a chance of surviving or at least reducing his tumour.
I don’t think they trusted Lees parents and they kept changing the goal post. On their first Instagram post his parents said nothing could be done for him and they wanted to raise 150k and then it changed to 35k.. 50k… 100k.

Reactions: 5
I hate to compare kids but George seems to have more of a chance of surviving.

I don’t think they trusted Lees parents and they kept changing the goal post. On their first Instagram post his parents said nothing could be done for him and they wanted to raise 150k and then it changed to 35k.. 50k… 100k.
Both have been told to make memories now . I know every cancer is different but they could at least have donated something

imagine the uproar if people said no when Ashley cain did his fund me . i Don’t like how he picks what child deserves it more it’s wrong . I think if all he is doing is raising awareness then he should donate every single penny back to the public or cancer research UK

Reactions: 22
Whew, the comments underneath that daily mail article are fiery as duck! I can tell you now, we are all in for a treat with this SAS announcement. tit hasn’t even begun to get real, and I’m here for it. Will catch up with thread later.

Reactions: 28
I dont get it. He’s going on ‘celebrity’ sas but said after azaylia died how he was over that lifestyle and flashy lifestyle etc. he chats so much shite

Reactions: 47
Exactly and he said after she died all his time will be used on the foundation that will be his future

ten weeks after launching the foundation he’s now wanting the z lister lifestyle back and safiyya 😂🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably have to wait until one of the trustees has finished “working”
They said it would be today. I can’t see why he needs to wait.

I dont get it. He’s going on ‘celebrity’ sas but said after azaylia died how he was over that lifestyle and flashy lifestyle etc. he chats so much shite
But ‘he needs to put a roof over his head and food on the table’ as he keeps saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are we really on thread 11 Cash and Lash and we are still non the wiser where the public funds have gone!

So he hasn’t donated to George ?

He’s now doing celebrity programs Saf is now an influencer ?

I only had 7 hours sleep and they’ve gone full circle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They said it would be today. I can’t see why he needs to wait.

But ‘he needs to put a roof over his head and food on the table’ as he keeps saying.
I would say the salary from the foundation they both get will be more than enough for a basic living after all his fans said he does not want that life anymore and has got rid of the flash cars and clothing

😂😂

Pride of Britain have been posting many snaps

can’t see safiyya though 😂 I genuinely think they had no idea who she was . Safiyya was going on like they was going for an award for azaylia and the foundation … looks like they was invited because if the amount of people who voted them when azaylia was in her final days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.