Ashley Cain #11 All about the sas, unlike Saf who calls people..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know SAS is suppost to be about tbe training but all ive ever picked up from it is alot of 'celebs' with a well rehearsed sob stories telling the world thier struggles when they get taken hostage.

Reactions: 19
Something I've been thinking about over the past few weeks is I wonder who's account the money went into? They didn't seem commited enough to have a joint account. I have a feeling it will have gone into Ashley's account and I wonder if it is him controlling it all

Reactions: 15
It’s so strange to me.
I mean, the comment has been removed.
Never has this happened before & duck I’ve had some down votes and comments (think Tin hats & flat earth types) which really were something else. But this has never occurred.

I think maybe the comments underneath will make people who weren’t aware of the rumblings, aware and start questioning.

The issue is that because the subject is attached the death of an innocent young child, it makes it’s extremely difficult to approach it delicately & respectfully without causing upset.

People have formed emotional attachment to the story and so when questions or statements arise
that haven’t transpired by what they were told was the reason for the charity, it causes so inner conflict. People are invested, empathetic to the tragedy, so people don’t want to always question certain things.

We often justify behaviour because of events that have caused that, so it becomes even more difficult to approach or even how to approach what needs to be questioned.

I understand people being conflicted, and I also understand the suspicion people hold.
They are probably sending the cult crew over to report comments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so strange to me.
I mean, the comment has been removed.
Never has this happened before & duck I’ve had some down votes and comments (think Tin hats & flat earth types) which really were something else. But this has never occurred.

I think maybe the comments underneath will make people who weren’t aware of the rumblings, aware and start questioning.

The issue is that because the subject is attached the death of an innocent young child, it makes it’s extremely difficult to approach it delicately & respectfully without causing upset.

People have formed emotional attachment to the story and so when questions or statements arise
that haven’t transpired by what they were told was the reason for the charity, it causes so inner conflict. People are invested, empathetic to the tragedy, so people don’t want to always question certain things.

We often justify behaviour because of events that have caused that, so it becomes even more difficult to approach or even how to approach what needs to be questioned.

I understand people being conflicted, and I also understand the suspicion people hold.
Why do you think it’s been removed and not reinstated?

Reactions: 2
Something I've been thinking about over the past few weeks is I wonder who's account the money went into? They didn't seem commited enough to have a joint account. I have a feeling it will have gone into Ashley's account and I wonder if it is him controlling it all
I have thought this too i agree it has most likely in his account

Reactions: 1
When it was originally set up the name showing was “safiyya Vorajee”
Now if you look it’s says “Ashley safiyya “
I think it’s strange, if it was set up in her name then I imagine it will have quickly gone into an account that included him, maybe they made a joint account after the huge success of the appeal.

Reactions: 5
When it was originally set up the name showing was “safiyya Vorajee”
Now if you look it’s says “Ashley safiyya “
I think it’s strange, if it was set up in her name then I imagine it will have quickly gone into an account that included him, maybe they made a joint account after the huge success of the appeal.
On the live she did the other daytime, she said that the money sat in the go fund me for 3 months for people to request a refund if they wanted one then it was moved straight to the foundation 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I dont get it. He’s going on ‘celebrity’ sas but said after azaylia died how he was over that lifestyle and flashy lifestyle etc. he chats so much shite
I dont get it. He’s going on ‘celebrity’ sas but said after azaylia died how he was over that lifestyle and flashy lifestyle etc. he chats so much shite
Somebody's got to pay Nandos & that bill won't come cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the live she did the other daytime, she said that the money sat in the go fund me for 3 months for people to request a refund if they wanted one then it was moved straight to the foundation 🤔
There is a couple of flaws in this statement from them as they already publically announced some of the GFM monies was spent on funeral costs..

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Donations are deposited into the designated bank account, as they happen/clear. What a crock of tit! Such a liar! She really insults people’s intelligence doesn’t she!

Reactions: 10
I know SAS is suppost to be about tbe training but all ive ever picked up from it is alot of 'celebs' with a well rehearsed sob stories telling the world thier struggles when they get taken hostage.
Exactly! We've all got trauma, what makes theirs any worse than the next persons? Am I supposed to feel sorry for someone who has profitted off his dead daughter? Or used his dads name as a piggy back for every reality tv show ever? My heart bleeds for you while you go home to your warm home, with millions in the bank, full belly every night.. :cautious:

• Heart
And it's made me wonder if and how long ago he's known abt this show 🤔all his "challenges for charity" well were they for charity or a cover for him training etc for his next 5 mins of fame...anything this bloke does is all about HIM..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly! We've all got trauma, what makes theirs any worse than the next persons? Am I supposed to feel sorry for someone who has profitted off his dead daughter? Or used his dads name as a piggy back for every reality tv show ever? My heart bleeds for you while you go home to your warm home, with millions in the bank, full belly every night.. :cautious:
And a full bill of health

Exactly, normal people get on with thier lives as best they can, battling demons whilst paying bills, caring for family and working. Others however milk it till it runs dry!

I hope Andrea exposes the duck out of him👀
I think it's coming. She dips in and out off I.g but if you see the posts she puts up then you can tell she deffo has him weighed up. Think I noticed it with her in that funeral pic when saf was behind the cortege and you could see the hatred of Ashley on her face as he wasn't comforting saf. She was in the background and then she commented on it also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.