Ashley Cain #11 All about the sas, unlike Saf who calls people..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
grieving a child never goes away but they first year is the hardest ,
pits disgusting what he has done . Safiyya has shown her true colours but part of me does feel sorry for her . She needs to now go back to her family grieve and do good for the foundation l I truly believe if her and Andrea make up and take over the foundation that good things will happen . And if he has took the go fund me Andrea would absolutely make sure the public know !! its time safiyya started getting her own back bring the bleep down a leg or two . What man do you know fucks of and claims to be travelling the world and leaves his grieving gf back home . What about azaylia s resting place he claims he can’t go without visiting her

he’s a liar always has been . It was Andrea and her family that did azaylia s nursery built the cot and oram made it a home for baby azaylia not Ashley he was nowhere to be seen ……. He used his daughter for clout and to get back in the limelight he’s a disgrace
I agree, I hope she walks away, holds her hands up, exposes him and hopefully continue the foundation with a different vision

Reactions: 7
Can someone volunteer to do the new thread? I’ve been away for a few days and I have pages and pages to catch up on! I can see Saf is gearing up for an ad later too. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree he treats her badly by the looks of things but you can’t use who he follows 😂 is he only allowed to follow men? The “models” are fellow z list celebs and reality show “stars” and he very likely knows them or has met them. It’s a bit of a stretch to say that’s treating her badly. My boyfriend follows Megan Fox should I be worried? 😂
I have nothing against men following whoever they like.. Me and my boyfriend openly drool over other people.. It’s just a bit vulgar while his girlfriend can’t get herself out of bed and he’s nowhere to be seen/doesnt like or comment on her posts.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.