Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how her tomboy personality fits into the outfits she’s been wearing in Ibiza 😂 my friend who is an actual tomboy would never wear that daft top

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't she say in a video that she wanted to get her boobs redone? I think it was when she was saying why they didn't book Coachella is because they had some bigger expenses, Ibizia and then she slipped in getting her boobs re-done?
Will be very Madison Sarah of her if she gets her stuck on balloon tits redone

Reactions: 4
Not surprised but looks like they didn’t go and see Darius play last night, he was playing at Cafe Mambo and then Eden!

Reactions: 4
I am shocked they’ve spent a night together and not stuffed themselves into a dj booth 🥴 has Charley been told off and told to sort his tit out because he’s ruining her brand 😂

Reactions: 5
I am shocked they’ve spent a night together and not stuffed themselves into a dj booth 🥴 has Charley been told off and told to sort his tit out because he’s ruining her brand 😂
He must be tearing his hair out!
I’m just watching Lauren’s coachella vlog and Asher is in it at the start, wasn’t expecting that cameo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He must be tearing his hair out!
I’m just watching Lauren’s coachella vlog and Asher is in it at the start, wasn’t expecting that cameo 😂
cameo 😂😂😂😂 yeah they met up very briefly at the airport didn’t they? Ngl I haven’t watched either of the coachella blogs yet!

Reactions: 1
Ahhhh so date night last night to keep her happy and then he gets to go live it up in a sweaty dj booth and be groupie for the night 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.