Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The HII Ibiza opening…would that be where Charlie’s other lover is playing by any chance…..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s beyond sad and pathetic that they cannot go away for a weekend that doesn’t revolve around this Stussy knobhead. She’s tragic, 100000% they would not be there if it were not for the fact Charley’s BF was playing there.
I called this a few days ago, I knew there was no way they were just going away for a romantic break.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like someone above beat me to it… I was wondering what has happened to her nose too?! I wouldn’t usually pass comment on someone’s features etc because they can’t be helped and I hate my own nose tbh but seeing as she paid for that nose I’m going to judge 😂 🍄 🧄 it looks nothing like it did 1 year post nose op! Either she has always photoshopped it or she’s done something else to it?! Surely they don’t just change completely to that extent cos it looks like an entirely different nose now! Another thing she should have left alone because there was nothing wrong with her natural one 🙄
I think maybe she’s actually just had something else done to her face.. when she had it done she’d had her lip fillers dissolved hadnt she and I think she has them again now. You don’t realise how they change your whole face 😩 I need to see her nose before now cos wtf 😖

Reactions: 4
I’m all for supporting your mates etc but if my fella was travelling up and down the country constantly and even forking out for constant flights abroad for the same mate, just to film him in a DJ box time and time again, I’d get the ick. What does Charley get out of this?
Imagine planning your holidays around your boyfriends mates’ work schedule? it’s not normal. will they ever actually go away alone without tagging along?! It’s been over 12 months and it’s just not happening!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when she went to Ibiza not long ago with the ex love of her life/soulmate … right before the breakup and his mates tagged along the whole holiday, so he basically just got a freebie to duck off too 🤣🤣🤣 I would have been fuming!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m all for supporting your mates etc but if my fella was travelling up and down the country constantly and even forking out for constant flights abroad for the same mate, just to film him in a DJ box time and time again, I’d get the ick. What does Charley get out of this?
Imagine planning your holidays around your boyfriends mates’ work schedule? it’s not normal. will they ever actually go away alone without tagging along?! It’s been over 12 months and it’s just not happening!
No, no, he’s amazing! Asher just doesn’t show that side of him on her vlogs or social media because Charley Here would be so embarrassed if people saw he was nice to her 🫠.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only way her and Charley here are ever going on holiday to the Maldives, is if Stussy or Dj Alisha are playing there. Seems unlikely 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every time she takes Charley to her special spot it makes me cringe so bad knowing she literally took her ex there about a year and a half ago 🥴

shows how much Charley doesn’t give a duck thou. If I took my man somewhere I shared with my ex he’d bleeping kick off and be so offended 😂

still can’t believe this whole holiday has been tailored around Charley and his weird obsession with Stussy. It’s bleeping pathetic

Reactions: 11
Surely if you have seen the dj once each set he does would be pretty similar…wouldn’t it get a bit boring going to see every single set? Notice how Asher was doing a story a minute and then last night complete radio silence

• Haha
The drops and hints about kids in the future but probably won’t happen! She is broody as hell and can guarantee by end of the year she’ll
Be pregnant with her “suprise”

Reactions: 3
I honestly wish she would give it a rest trying to flog the de-bloating tablets because of her ‘severe and uncomfortable bloating’ 🙄 there’s nothing severe at all about ‘how much’ she bloats. Maybe if she didn’t suck her stomach in and edit 99% of her pictures she wouldn’t give herself that type of complex when she looks back on herself. It’s completely normal for your stomach to change throughout the day due to food, water and however many other reasons! Even more so being female. She just WAFFLES! Accept your stomach isn’t as flat as it is first thing in the morning and move on like we all do. Not all of us go on holiday and are that self-obsessed in how we look to care so much. She’s the wrong person to advertise those tablets because you can see straight past it. If she had private tests which show nothing is wrong, why can’t she accept that it’s a natural part of her body process during the day and not severe at all with a huge bloody meaning of rubbish behind it 😴

I honestly wish she would give it a rest trying to flog the de-bloating tablets because of her ‘severe and uncomfortable bloating’ 🙄 there’s nothing severe at all about ‘how much’ she bloats. Maybe if she didn’t suck her stomach in and edit 99% of her pictures she wouldn’t give herself that type of complex when she looks back on herself. It’s completely normal for your stomach to change throughout the day due to food, water and however many other reasons! Even more so being female. She just WAFFLES! Accept your stomach isn’t as flat as it is first thing in the morning and move on like we all do. Not all of us go on holiday and are that self-obsessed in how we look to care so much. She’s the wrong person to advertise those tablets because you can see straight past it. If she had private tests which show nothing is wrong, why can’t she accept that it’s a natural part of her body process during the day and not severe at all with a huge bloody meaning of rubbish behind it 😴
Her bloating is nothing, when I bloat I look 12months pregnant with triplets 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shame those tablets do nothing with that coke bloat for her face 😂 looking rough this morning Asher hun 😂 lay off the nasals cause ya looking like a leather bag 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shame those tablets do nothing with that coke bloat for her face 😂 looking rough this morning Asher hun 😂 lay off the nasals cause ya looking like a leather bag 🤢
Agreed! Really whats going on with her nose?!? I was shocked with the side profile. Also what in the leather handbag is going on 😂😂 her eyes are so wrinkled and darker? And her headphones look like another set of stuck on tits i’m DEAD. Asher, these are probably the worlds most unflattering photos- not you sticking out a flat tummy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.