Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stussy is only in Ibiza tonight isn’t he 😂😂😂 so THAT is how she has got Charley there!
Knew it 🤣🤣🤣 so Asher’s paid for the hotel and tagged along again. How sad the only way you get to spend time with your boyfriend is by following him around with his DJ mates.

Reactions: 12
I will wet myself laughing if they end up watching his dj tonight 😂😂😂 chilled romantic weekend my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’ll be why they aren’t staying in the uncles villa then 😂 god this girl is pathetic
---
She went to coachella why didn’t she just let man enjoy a few days away in Ibiza with his mates…. Oh yeah it’s cause she clearly doesn’t trust him.

tbf Charley looks like the slimiest snake ever! Bet He’d cheat in a heartbeat.

although we all know Asher cheated on her ex so she ain’t no angel

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The colour of her, the cheap dated boob job, the aged face/skin, the bad dress sense, the sad relationship - who is she influencing?

Reactions: 6
Thought she was bigging up that breakfast a little too much…That visit to skinny kitchen is a bloody freebie…tiniest little “pr visit” on her last story 🙄

Reactions: 4
Embarrassed for her… marking that brunch place as a PR visit on her story! These influencers will scrounge anything won’t they… but when they go on a beg for a free meal it stoops to a new low! The brunch place has more followers than Asher, so why do they need a basic girl from Rhyl who wears cheap clothes, has about 3 brand deals to her name and doesn’t actually have an influencing niche to give them PR? It’s not like her 60k odd followers are going to now swamp to Ibiza to go there - most of them are bots anyway?! I bet she never even donated the money the food would have cost or anything either, just grabbed it and ran!

Reactions: 7
Influencers are basically just scroungers…anything for a freebie. I have said it before and il say it again she is turning into KHM more and more.

Reactions: 8
Trying to find their “usual” chilling spot..that she has taken Charlie to once 🥴
---
And bingo back to her bespoke jewellers! It’s the only gold she wears…except for her nans and the gifted Chlobo 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thought she was bigging up that breakfast a little too much…That visit to skinny kitchen is a bloody freebie…tiniest little “pr visit” on her last story 🙄
It’s bleeping rotten too.

I can’t cope they are there to see his mate dj a bleeping gain 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are you not embarrassed Asher?

• Haha
“Hold on babe, we are going to have to stop this conversation of us trying to spot our ‘usual’ chill spot that we’ve been to only once from this side of the bay (even though I know the way around this island like the back of my hand) purely because I want to prop my phone up on a rock so I can video us acting candid for insta… we will carry on the conversation in a couple of minutes just hang fire until then and I’ll tell you when we can restart”
SHE IS PATHETIC!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Hold on babe, we are going to have to stop this conversation of us trying to spot our ‘usual’ chill spot that we’ve been to only once from this side of the bay (even though I know the way around this island like the back of my hand) purely because I want to prop my phone up on a rock so I can video us acting candid for insta… we will carry on the conversation in a couple of minutes just hang fire until then and I’ll tell you when we can restart”
SHE IS PATHETIC!!
it's the way she's standing too- she's really pushing out her butt! where's a kind stranger to take a candid shot of this from the side?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’ll be back in their ‘special place’ tonight… a sweaty DJ booth 😆

Asher will be filming her face and tits pretending to have the BEST time and Charley here will be busy filming his true love, his DJ mate.

• Haha
Right who won the AML bingo, ibizia edition. She went to her “gold supplier” 😂😂
Got a love for gold jewellery and it’s the only colour that she appears to wear yet she will STILL insist on wearing the SILVER Tag watch bought by her ex purely because they are on the expensive side for a watch. The silver Tag which apparently means so much to her would be on re-sale website for some quick cash quicker than anything if she got a designer gold watch.. hence why she was hinting for Charley to get her a Cartier one in Amsterdam for her 30th next year. She’s just awful. Love the Ibiza content though, never fails to be so predictable 😁

They’ll be back in their ‘special place’ tonight… a sweaty DJ booth 😆

Asher will be filming her face and tits pretending to have the BEST time and Charley here will be busy filming his true love, his DJ mate.
Charley here & Stussy too. Asher Mary...who?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Influencers are basically just scroungers…anything for a freebie. I have said it before and il say it again she is turning into KHM more and more.
Absolute scroungers!!! Infuriates me. Why not just pay for the avo and eggs on toast and coffee? It’s embarrassing, tops €40 costing for it all. Will she influence anyone to go? Absolutely not

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.