Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was just about to comment like someone above just state you use the beds lmao, don’t promote them but state you use them 🤣 not even blaggable when it’s not been one bit sunny in the UK

Reactions: 5
No sorry she’s been smashing the nasal tanners, she’s bleeping mahogany! The mixed race element of her family that she pushes is only ever mentioned when referring to her skin colour. Maybe I’ve missed it but not once have I ever heard her talk about her grandmothers heritage or shown an interest in the culture of where her grandmothers family came from. It’s only ever mentioned when she wants to push the ‘look how dark I am narrative’.

Anyway 🥴 that hotel looks sick! But I wonder why she only ever stays in San Antonio bay, I know her uncles place is close by but there are far more gorgeous places in Ibiza to go to.

Reactions: 10
Come on Trasher as a mixed race black African woman give the fry light chippies a miss and make Charley Here some Okra and Jollof Rice because you're soooo mixed race.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she said she’s going to Ibiza at the end of the month.

If she is i’m sure we’ll be treated to the usual boring shite on stories:
- a tour of her uncles villa “oh.my.god… how UNREAL is my uncles villa?! Such Ibiza/bohemian vibes, it’s exactly like our house back home isn’t it babe? … babe?” **Charley here glued to his phone ignoring her**
- her eye bleeping herself wearing a fedora hat and a range of bikinis five sizes too small for her.
- a sunset visit to ‘their special place’ by those cliffs (also where she went with James 😆).
- lots of pictures of Charley here staring down at his phone ignoring her.
- possibly a visit to the CCTV restaurant so she can pick up some new footage.
She’s already done 4 of the things on my list 😆 I know she’s not staying at her uncles villa but she has bragged about it and has said the hotel decor is similar to her house with ‘bright pops of colour’ ... Not sure 1 Ibiza cushion counts 🤔

Eye bleeping herself in a bikini that’s too small✅
Sunset pictures at their ‘special place’ ✅
Charley here on his phone ✅

3481F1C6-019B-4D80-92AB-F23C6BCC51F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry but what the duck is this outfit. The boots just make it worse
She’s basically copying Lauren’s style!! Her style is shocking I seriously don’t understand how she influences anyway.

Also I’m fully mixed raced white mum black dad and she is darker than me i look like Casper the ghost compared to her 😂

• Haha
How did she get the picture if some random took it?!

also I know this isn’t Asher related but I wanna go to Ibiza, but don’t wanna be in the party scene, anyone recommend anywhere to go that’s quieter? Like what part of Ibiza? Just wanna go for a little break!

promise I won’t make Ibiza my whole personality thou guys 😊

Reactions: 6
Looks like someone above beat me to it… I was wondering what has happened to her nose too?! I wouldn’t usually pass comment on someone’s features etc because they can’t be helped and I hate my own nose tbh but seeing as she paid for that nose I’m going to judge 😂 🍄 🧄 it looks nothing like it did 1 year post nose op! Either she has always photoshopped it or she’s done something else to it?! Surely they don’t just change completely to that extent cos it looks like an entirely different nose now! Another thing she should have left alone because there was nothing wrong with her natural one 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4

also I know this isn’t Asher related but I wanna go to Ibiza, but don’t wanna be in the party scene, anyone recommend anywhere to go that’s quieter? Like what part of Ibiza? Just wanna go for a little break!

It’s expensive but if you can stay in Ibiza town itself it’s beautiful, Dalt Vila is the old town area and there are so many gorgeous little streets filled with cute restaurants. If you like a beach day you are really spoilt for choice there are so many! But you can really get anywhere on the island within about 30 minutes it’s quite small. Fully recommend it to anyone, we go with kids so it definitely not just a party place, it is a stunning little island 🏝

Reactions: 2
Love how in todays pictures she is much lighter than yesterdays mahogany bikini pic! She is a different shade every day…but she doesn’t use filters its all au natural mixed race skin colour 🥴. And just put the phone down and enjoy your break…she’s uploading more stories than when she was away with “work”

Anyway 🥴 that hotel looks sick! But I wonder why she only ever stays in San Antonio bay, I know her uncles place is close by but there are far more gorgeous places in Ibiza to go to.
Remember she knows the island like the back of her hand!!!!! 😂😂😂 so San An must be best…. Not!
---

the old town is so beautiful and also Santa Eulalia is lovely! It’s the best island, so enjoy if you book ❤

Reactions: 3
Old town is 100000% nicer than San A ... 🥴 That's where you see the true Ibiza

Also on the last post I mentioned her nose and said it looked like a 🍄 I have no idea what's happened to it

Also I have no mixed race in my family I'm just olive skinned and I am darker than her naturally when I went on the sunbeds last year that's exactly what colour I went lol

Reactions: 7
Remember she knows the island like the back of her hand!!!!! 😂😂😂 so San An must be best…. Not!
---

the old town is so beautiful and also Santa Eulalia is lovely! It’s the best island, so enjoy if you book ❤
I second Santa Eulalia, love having drinks on the marina

I am not an Ibiza expert like Asher, have been handful of times but I would say San An is the worst part of the island! Bit like Blackpool…where as Ibiza old town and Santa Eulalia are beautiful.

Looks like someone above beat me to it… I was wondering what has happened to her nose too?! I wouldn’t usually pass comment on someone’s features etc because they can’t be helped and I hate my own nose tbh but seeing as she paid for that nose I’m going to judge 😂 🍄 🧄 it looks nothing like it did 1 year post nose op! Either she has always photoshopped it or she’s done something else to it?! Surely they don’t just change completely to that extent cos it looks like an entirely different nose now! Another thing she should have left alone because there was nothing wrong with her natural one 🙄

I don’t think I can back her up with heat swelling on this one 🤣

• Haha
Thanks everyone for the recommendations

also in relation to her nose. I had a nose job myself. It was for medical reasons but the actual shape of my was changed too. Mine does swell slightly in the heat however not as bad as this!!!! Her nose looks so weird. It’s so squashed and fat at the end. Nothing like her photos!
She literally looks horrendous

what the hell has happened to her nose?!?! 😬🥴
I can explain. It’s because she talks through her nose so much, all of the excess air has blown up into the tip of her nose and created what is known as the “bulbous effect”, a medical term if you will. 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.