Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! Really whats going on with her nose?!? I was shocked with the side profile. Also what in the leather handbag is going on 😂😂 her headphones look like another set of stuck on tits i’m DEAD. Asher, this is probably the worlds most unflattering photo- not you sticking out a flat tummy
I’ve said it so many times but those boobs are actually disgusting. They don’t even look like they belong on the human body.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I don’t care, you’re a 1/4 black but you can still blackface when ya not even naturally this colour! She’s edited this to appear darker and it’s ridiculous! At this point she wants people to call her out so she can bang on about being MIXED RACE! 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So girls, I had to come on and share this with you as I was pissing myself and couldn’t tell my boyfriend why.
My boyfriend just came home with these for me. I mentioned the other day I needed some new earphones for the gym as my AirPods aren’t great, didn’t mention these and he’s just got me a pair. It’s not my birthday, or Christmas or anniversary…. did I cry? Did I duck, I graciously accepted because I deserve them. 😂 I now need to make them my howwlllleee personality!!! 😂

A554388A-4203-4AD0-B3F9-D665E2BA5066.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So girls, I had to come on and share this with you as I was pissing myself and couldn’t tell my boyfriend why.
My boyfriend just came home with these for me. I mentioned the other day I needed some new earphones for the gym as my AirPods aren’t great, didn’t mention these and he’s just got me a pair. It’s not my birthday, or Christmas or anniversary…. did I cry? Did I duck, I graciously accepted because I deserve them. 😂 I now need to make them my howwlllleee personality!!! 😂

View attachment 2138464
Then after you've cried because "it's too much money darling" you then need to tell him next time you expect a Cartier watch 🤷🏻‍♀️ work that out if you can

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You mean you didn’t take a picture of yourself crying then upload it to insta with a war & peace story about it…little disappointed if I am honest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You mean you didn’t take a picture of yourself crying then upload it to insta with a war & peace story about it…little disappointed if I am honest 😂😂
Hahahahahaha, I honestly considered it. I feel bad because he presented then to me, all happy and the first thing I did was laugh and think of Asher. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2138464
I'm more influenced by someone on tattle getting these than Asher. I quite want them now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2138464
I bet your boyfriend was wondering why you started giggling as soon as he handed them to you 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t you have thought they would have stayed the Sunday night too as it’s a bank holiday? Why would you want to stay out til 4am then get chucked out your hotel and fly home? Or am I just getting old? Or is another of Charley’s djs playing somewhere else tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t you have thought they would have stayed the Sunday night too as it’s a bank holiday? Why would you want to stay out til 4am then get chucked out your hotel and fly home? Or am I just getting old? Or is another of Charley’s djs playing somewhere else tonight?
probably because originally Charley was only interested in the one night to see him. He usually stays the one night and pretty much comes home but Asher probably screeched at him and made him take her for one night as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when Asher thought Charley Here was gonna sell his trainer collection to fund a 2 week long haul holiday with her that didn't involve his boyfriend stussy 😭😭😭

ETA just checked her depop and they've all been removed ahahahahhaah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when Asher thought Charley Here was gonna sell his trainer collection to fund a 2 week long haul holiday with her that didn't involve his boyfriend stussy 😭😭😭

ETA just checked her depop and they've all been removed ahahahahhaah
All them tit trainers are still for sale

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2138464
You need to go and put on a bikini that’s too small for you, put the headphones around your neck and snap a pic for the gram now x

• Haha
All them tit trainers are still for sale
she had no proof of purchase! Who the duck is gonna pay £500+ for designer trainers with no proof. They looked like tit copies anyways and probably were. We already know she buys fakes off groups on insta

Reactions: 4
What fucks me off is she puts the price of those dresses on there but she didn’t even bleeping pay that! She was gifted it! Trying to justify charging an insanely high price for a second hand GIFT 😡 all these influencers are the same!

Reactions: 7
She’s taking the mick with the editing of her skin colour on her latest grid post. She wasn’t that dark on her stories this morning… she genuinely looks a different race in them with the help of her nasal sprays, sun beds and photoshop! Especially wearing that Durag like as if she’s actually Black African herself, what a joke 😂 she spent the best part of the last 12 months trying to de-frizz her hair with her special treatments from the hairdresser in Rhyl that she sacked off and now she’s doing anything to pretend to be black.

She’s taking the mick with the editing of her skin colour on her latest grid post. She wasn’t that dark on her stories this morning… she genuinely looks a different race in them with the help of her nasal sprays, sun beds and photoshop! Especially wearing that Durag like as if she’s actually Black African herself, what a joke 😂 she spent the best part of the last 12 months trying to de-frizz her hair with her special treatments from the hairdresser in Rhyl that she sacked off and now she’s doing anything to pretend to be black.
a vid of hers Was reccomended to me on YouTube today and when I clicked on it I couldn’t stop staring at her hands …

so MiXeD RaCed 😬👀😳

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.