Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hectic schedules? What like taking selfies all day? Neither of them are so busy that they couldn’t meet up once a month even. Maybe Asher just got sick of making all the effort and gave up and if so then fair play to her. Lauren quite clearly couldn’t give a duck.

Reactions: 6
Both girls clearly aren’t as close. Lauren didn’t even comment or like her moving in post. She didn’t send a card or anything to acknowledge the event. Clearly their management have events coming up where they need to be in the same room together so they’ve told them to act friendly.

in fairness, I can’t stand Asher but she can do Better than Lauren. She’s a lazy friend and has made zero effort with Asher. I don’t blame Lauren thou, Asher is embarrassing, annoying and doesn’t come across as Lauren’s vibe at all
---
I also sent an email to her management yesterday as I was bored at work (yes Asher, I work) outlining my concerns with her as an influencer

I obvs noted the most recent MOT drama and sent the screenshots that were shared here. explaining that she’s been breaking the law, putting people at risk and the MOT clearly shows that she’s been ridiculously irresponsible. I told them that her bragging about it on her stories is incredibly unprofessional and she should not be joking about something so serious (essentially she found it funny her car was too dangerous for the road) funnily enough she left out the fact she was two months over due which is also not good enough.

I also advised that she regularly breaks ASA guidelines (it’s part of her job), doesn’t upload her weekly blogs (part of her job - not like I care) and doesn’t really seem to do much in relation to influencing and I suggested that they employ someone to help her find her niche (after all, isn’t that the managements job?!)

I reminded them this isn’t the first time she’s been tipped off for breaking the law (drink driving) and sent them proof we had on here.

I told them that unfortunately I would direct my concerns to Asher herself but she blocks people straight away and won’t listen to people’s concerns and she needs to be more approachable

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
She will be posting war & peace about her not being late and supportive quotes from Charley here when that email hits!
I am not a dog person but are all dog owners as overly obsessed with their dog as she is? I find it slightly creepy!

We all know she drink and drives and when she was caught out on it, it was an easy cop out saying she was holding someone’s drink or promoting a bottle of vodka etc (lies)
But with the 2 month overdue MOT I’ll be very interested to see if she even addresses it this time because surely she doesn’t have a leg to stand on? The MOT test results are submitted into the government database and the dates are there for anyone to see if they know her number plate (🤢). Since end of December she has driven up North a few times and it has all been broadcasted on stories and her vlogs so she has implicated herself and made her own record of proof of what she has been doing.. there’s no excuse for the delayed MOT of 2 months 😂 only if she hasn’t driven the car but she has and even Charley borrowed it for football and left it like a rubbish bin if I remember rightly. pair of idiots. Hope we are blessed with another Charley Here moment 😂
she’s a compulsive liar and I can’t help but think her story was more of a ‘look how much money I’ve had to spend on my car this weekend’ sort of post but it’s clearly backfired because Asher is to dense to remember to keep things offline if she doesn’t want any comments made.

Her birthday tribute to Bumper is bizarre as well… I’ve had a dog and loved him so much whilst he was alive and all that but never in a million years would I be doing grid posts, stories and war and peace declarations to 60k strangers?? Screams how unfulfilled she is with humans if you ask me.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It's mad enough when people write birthday posts to their babies/kids on social media who obviously aren't going to read it, or to their partners who they live in the same household as so they could just speak to in person, but for your dog who physically won't ever be able to read it 🤣 Everything is for show with these influencers.

Reactions: 5
Wonder how many miles Charley put his on car during their long distance relationship compared to Asher 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Both girls clearly aren’t as close. Lauren didn’t even comment or like her moving in post. She didn’t send a card or anything to acknowledge the event. Clearly their management have events coming up where they need to be in the same room together so they’ve told them to act friendly.

in fairness, I can’t stand Asher but she can do Better than Lauren. She’s a lazy friend and has made zero effort with Asher. I don’t blame Lauren thou, Asher is embarrassing, annoying and doesn’t come across as Lauren’s vibe at all
---
I also sent an email to her management yesterday as I was bored at work (yes Asher, I work) outlining my concerns with her as an influencer

I obvs noted the most recent MOT drama and sent the screenshots that were shared here. explaining that she’s been breaking the law, putting people at risk and the MOT clearly shows that she’s been ridiculously irresponsible. I told them that her bragging about it on her stories is incredibly unprofessional and she should not be joking about something so serious (essentially she found it funny her car was too dangerous for the road) funnily enough she left out the fact she was two months over due which is also not good enough.

I also advised that she regularly breaks ASA guidelines (it’s part of her job), doesn’t upload her weekly blogs (part of her job - not like I care) and doesn’t really seem to do much in relation to influencing and I suggested that they employ someone to help her find her niche (after all, isn’t that the managements job?!)

I reminded them this isn’t the first time she’s been tipped off for breaking the law (drink driving) and sent them proof we had on here.

I told them that unfortunately I would direct my concerns to Asher herself but she blocks people straight away and won’t listen to people’s concerns and she needs to be more approachable
Don’t hold your breath with getting a reply from them - they did not respond back to me when i emailed them regarding the drink driving, can see why Asher is so unprofessional when her management are just as bad!!

Reactions: 7
We all know she drink and drives and when she was caught out on it, it was an easy cop out saying she was holding someone’s drink or promoting a bottle of vodka etc (lies)
But with the 2 month overdue MOT I’ll be very interested to see if she even addresses it this time because surely she doesn’t have a leg to stand on? The MOT test results are submitted into the government database and the dates are there for anyone to see if they know her number plate (🤢). Since end of December she has driven up North a few times and it has all been broadcasted on stories and her vlogs so she has implicated herself and made her own record of proof of what she has been doing.. there’s no excuse for the delayed MOT of 2 months 😂 only if she hasn’t driven the car but she has and even Charley borrowed it for football and left it like a rubbish bin if I remember rightly. pair of idiots. Hope we are blessed with another Charley Here moment 😂
she’s a compulsive liar and I can’t help but think her story was more of a ‘look how much money I’ve had to spend on my car this weekend’ sort of post but it’s clearly backfired because Asher is to dense to remember to keep things offline if she doesn’t want any comments made.

Her birthday tribute to Bumper is bizarre as well… I’ve had a dog and loved him so much whilst he was alive and all that but never in a million years would I be doing grid posts, stories and war and peace declarations to 60k strangers?? Screams how unfulfilled she is with humans if you ask me.
That pout is gross and reminds me of something a 12 year does.
The in-depth description of her MOT - what a bore! No one cares.
Having high mileage on your car is hardly a brag. It shows how much of a simp she is, and how one sided their weird relationship is.

Reactions: 9
Don’t hold your breath with getting a reply from them - they did not respond back to me when i emailed them regarding the drink driving, can see why Asher is so unprofessional when her management are just as bad!!
I will send an email each day if I have too.

I will post it on their insta page (if they have one - haven’t checked)

obvs from my burner account 😂

but I’m sorry, she needs to do better. When you are hired by a company, you represent them, not just yourself. Her working in healthcare once upon a time, she should know this.

• Heart
I will send an email each day if I have too.

I will post it on their insta page (if they have one - haven’t checked)

obvs from my burner account 😂

but I’m sorry, she needs to do better. When you are hired by a company, you represent them, not just yourself. Her working in healthcare once upon a time, she should know this.
When I was younger I worked at a theme park and they put a post out saying it was expected to be mega busy the following day, my friend tagged me in it so I replied ‘calling in sick’ joking and I got called for a meeting with the manager the next day saying it wasn’t very professional and asked me to delete it. Not entirely relevant but it goes to show how these influencers have NO accountability whatsoever

Reactions: 8
When I was younger I worked at a theme park and they put a post out saying it was expected to be mega busy the following day, my friend tagged me in it so I replied ‘calling in sick’ joking and I got called for a meeting with the manager the next day saying it wasn’t very professional and asked me to delete it. Not entirely relevant but it goes to show how these influencers have NO accountability whatsoever
absolutely relevant thou!!! We are supposed to represent ourselves and the companies we work for!!!!

What in the actual duck is that pose she's doing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Considering she has time to label Polaroids and make charl breakfast in bed every day…. She has not proiritosed her own tit like car maintainance and smears. Even her friendship with Lauren’s on the back burner, after she was creepily obsessed with her. I think they had a fallout and now made friends but it will never be the same as before?
---
How are brands still using her, hair burst is the biggest joke. Her hair isn’t glowing at all, she barely washes it and when she does it’s a salon blow dry WTF. The sofa colab she moaned about delivery not a great advertisement for them at all. Look fantastic? She barely does a get ready with me anymore. How the hell does she make money for reaaaaal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.