Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious Charley hasn’t liked a single one of her posts. He really doesn’t like her does he?
I‘ve literally been checking this everyday. 😂😂
---
Nah but look how cute these 2 look in comparison to Trasher and Co! 😂

A308E2E1-5F2B-4092-B6B8-2364CA9E49B4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Golden hour at Coachella though .... Something special .... Hits different
Why Trasher because you're there 😑
Give me a golden hour with my boyfriend on top of a mountain or a beautiful walk any day of the week

Reactions: 9
Bet she had 5000 nip slips in this dress! You can just about see it here 😳 also just because you’re at coachella does not mean you have to wear cowboy boots with every bleeping outfit 🥵 she literally has ZERO bleeping taste! Black cowboy boots with that dress?!

Also golden hour?! Babe you look rough as duck! You also sound like you’ve been drinking which I thought you didn’t do because you are the definition of HEALTH 😂

In fairness she’s not made me jealous of her being at coachella at all, maybe her blog will show it off more but it’s looked boring as duck. She always seems to be on her own too 🥴

Nice of Charley to hype her up 👀💀🥴🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet she had 5000 nip slips in this dress! You can just about see it here 😳 also just because you’re at coachella does not mean you have to wear cowboy boots with every bleeping outfit 🥵 she literally has ZERO bleeping taste! Black cowboy boots with that dress?!

Also golden hour?! Babe you look rough as duck! You also sound like you’ve been drinking which I thought you didn’t do because you are the definition of HEALTH 😂

In fairness she’s not made me jealous of her being at coachella at all, maybe her blog will show it off more but it’s looked boring as duck. She always seems to be on her own too 🥴

Nice of Charley to hype her up 👀💀🥴🙄
Her boobs are rank looking 🫠

Reactions: 4
They really are!!! Literally the most outdated boob job in the world and they look so tacky on her tiny body! I can’t get over how tit she’s looked at coachella!

Also she’s for extensions back in?! Thought she hated them because hair burst saved her hair 🥴 she’s gonna have to promote that greasy hair photo all over again now 😂

• Sick
I’d imagine Charley is embarrassed of her parading her tits all over the gram. My boyfriend wouldn’t be impressed. You can have nice boobs and show them off in a far classier way.

Reactions: 10
I’d imagine Charley is embarrassed of her parading her tits all over the gram. My boyfriend wouldn’t be impressed. You can have nice boobs and show them off in a far classier way.
100000% agree with this but she's no classy is she, she's skanky so she's not gonna know how to dress classy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:

Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella.

(as Charley hasn’t liked any of her pics 😆).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread title suggestion:

Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella.

(as Charley hasn’t liked any of her pics 😆).
That is the best thread name ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Although to be fair he has liked nearly all her pics bar the reel and 1 pic haha

Reactions: 2
Sorry but what sort of filter is this?! It’s almost alien looking!!!
The chin is so ridiculous!!! We all know it doesn’t look like that!

I can see Charley has only liked 2 of the many posts She has uploaded, and it’s the 2 un-tittified ones!!

It‘s also funny that Lauren has liked her posts. I think this is possibly being done by the management after they’ve been reading here?

• Haha
Sorry but what sort of filter is this?! It’s almost alien looking!!!
For someone who shouts it from the rooftops that she doesn’t filter or edit her pictures… how can she think she can get away with lying about it when she posts ones like this. Her skin isn’t at all as clear and smooth as that (no one’s is) that and her face shape certainly isn’t like that! She looks possessed, what’s with the pose! Her camera roll would be just full of pictures of herself 😖

• Haha
100000% she's edited her face on this one. It doesn't even look like her! I'd love to see in influencer's albums on their phones of all the deleted natural pictures and the multiple edits before they finally upload 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
At this point I don’t know why their management is pushing so hard for Lauren and Asher to still be friends. It’s obvious they aren’t. Like we’ve said hundreds of times lauren would have made an effort to visit Asher’s new home. She’s made zero effort. They met quickly in the airport before lauren probably ran off to the lounge.

girls fall out all the time, it comes across as fake that they are being forced to pretend to still be close when clearly they aren’t

also it’s nice that Charley can be on social media all weekend resharing posts etc but can only manage two likes on his future wife’s post. He hasn’t even commented! My partner would be so happy for me that he’d be bigging me up every post and he doesn’t even like stuff like this.

imagine everyone you consider close to you actually doesn’t give you the same respect back and isn’t that supportive.

oh well, coachella is over now. All their outfits wete questionable and I’m disappointed with them all 😂 is was expecting to be jealous but they’ve literally shown nothing that has made me slightly jealous 🙄

Reactions: 8
It seems like such a waste of time to fly all that way, take hundreds of pictures of yourself in horrendous outfits and they fly back again…they don’t really seemed to have done anything 🤷‍♀️ nothing made me think I wish I had gone!

It seems like such a waste of time to fly all that way, take hundreds of pictures of yourself in horrendous outfits and they fly back again…they don’t really seemed to have done anything 🤷‍♀️ nothing made me think I wish I had gone!
this is it, like when Sarah Ashcroft went a few years ago (back when she was decent at blogging) I honestly had such FOMO! I loved her outfits, loved her vibe‼ like you felt like you were away with her.
Maybe it’s because the whole influencer culture bores me now, or because both Asher and Chloe didn’t really engage with any of it. Was all selfies and outfit pics, nothing else! I just didn’t feel INFLUENCED!!!

I didn’t have FOMO at all!

half the issue is there are too many influencers these days! It’s not what it used to be. I really think Look Fantastic missed the mark here, they could have picked better girls! They just did nothing for me and I didn’t feel excited for them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.