Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get it…no “festival” make up or skin care tips or what to pack…nothing, no engagement what so ever. Nothing about the festival just the ferris wheel in the background . Just lots of girls eye bleeping themselves. If you look at all the non influencers in the background they are just all in tshirt and trainers…nothing fancy ..not all these over the top outfits the instahuns are wearing. They must stand out a mile.

Reactions: 10
So she has landed in Heathrow. She always goes on about how close her new house is to London so instead of being able to jump straight off the plane and back home with the jet lag which would be the quickest and easiest thing to do.. she now has to revolve everything around either driving 4+ hours to pick her dog up from Rhyl (and drive 4+ hours back either on the same day or next day). Or she will wait round in the airport for her connecting flight to Manchester, to then drive from the airport to Rhyl (60/90 minutes drive, traffic depending) to pick Bumper up to THEN drive back home for 4+ hours… all this because Charley couldn’t be arsed looking after the dog that LIVES WITH THEM and who Asher calls ‘his daddy’ 🤢. How selfish do you get on Charley’s part 😂 just seems a lot of messing around to pick a dog up from the other side of the country when you’ve been travelling over 12 hours and 8 hours behind on your body clock. My partner just wouldn’t let it happen and we would make something work in OUR NEW AREA! Pathetic from both parts tbh!

Reactions: 20
Had a shower, been on a plane for how long and the grubby witch still cba to wash her hair 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her face looks like a mouldy leather handbag ! The worst damaged skin ever why an earth do brands choose to partner with someone who has just ruined their face and skin

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she goes on about SPF and how much she loves her skin care products, moisturising etc you’d think her skin would be much more youthful and have her looking much younger than 29 (given all the filler and Botox she always pumps into it as well). Her skin always looks so dry and damaged - those sun beds really do age you don’t they!

Reactions: 4
And as predicted chloe is her new bestie…surprised she hasn’t got a tatto with her intials under a ferris wheel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her face looks like a mouldy leather handbag ! The worst damaged skin ever why an earth do brands choose to partner with someone who has just ruined their face and skin
her chest is so aged!! it’s so obvious she uses sunbeds no way her chest should look like that at 29 or however old she is 😳 does she not realise the dangers?! or does she think she’s invincible and won’t get skin cancer.

i don’t think charley here will be wanting a saggy wrinkled hun on his arm which is what she’ll look like in 10 years with all those sunbeds and by then she’ll deffo need new boob implants lol

• Haha
her chest is so aged!! it’s so obvious she uses sunbeds no way her chest should look like that at 29 or however old she is 😳 does she not realise the dangers?! or does she think she’s invincible and won’t get skin cancer.

i don’t think charley here will be wanting a saggy wrinkled hun on his arm which is what she’ll look like in 10 years with all those sunbeds and by then she’ll deffo need new boob implants lol
Charley Here doesn’t even want her now!

• Haha
I can’t with her her story of her lying on the floor after doing a ‘Full days work’ when all she did was have her hair and make up done, enjoy Coachella and take pics/videos. Some of these influencers wouldn’t know what a full days work feels like if it slapped them in the face 😩

Reactions: 14
I can’t with her her story of her lying on the floor after doing a ‘Full days work’ when all she did was have her hair and make up done, enjoy Coachella and take pics/videos. Some of these influencers wouldn’t know what a full days work feels like if it slapped them in the face 😩
But they started at 9am don’t you know…poor souls worked to the bone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230418_191136_Instagram.jpg

"Hard work"... babe you wouldn't know what hard work was if it hut you in the face!!! Drinking cocktails and taking pictures of yourself in crappy outfits with your melons hanging out is not hard, and it's certainly not work! Absolute cheek of her

Reactions: 13
I thought this after seeing her say they had ‘downtime’ from being at a festival 😂

• Haha
If anyone is still using sunbeds, especially younger girls, Asher is a great example of why to stop. That’s the only influence she has in my opinion, to not use sunbeds lol

View attachment 2110245
"Hard work"... babe you wouldn't know what hard work was if it hut you in the face!!! Drinking cocktails and taking pictures of yourself in crappy outfits with your melons hanging out is not hard, and it's certainly not work! Absolute cheek of her
How different she looks on these Polaroid pictures that she can’t facetune the life of compared to the ones she posts on insta 🤣

Reactions: 5
The fact she’s used the phrase “hard work” really boils my piss.

Half of the healthcare profession are striking over working hours, conditions and pay( some whilst talking up second jobs) and then there’s this absolute fake plastic tittied chav saying she works hard.

trasher have a look at yourself in the mirror you absolute bleep !!!

Reactions: 10
How different she looks on these Polaroid pictures that she can’t facetune the life of compared to the ones she posts on insta 🤣
Should actually be a law on influencers using filters and apps to modify themselves it absolutely shouldn't be allowed. Doing harm to themselves and the younger generation

Wonder why Asher wasn’t involved in this? 😂 It’s her management team isn’t it? Even they don’t want her in their content. LOLS!
AAE81DD8-FEA9-4C58-A2B7-61C44691F4FD.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.