Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really random thought but Asher usually kicks up a right fuss when someone calls her out for something, but have you noticed she’s NEVER mentioned tattle.

Clearly everything we say here is truth. If it wasn’t she’d be kicking off and writing several thousands stories about it.

I truly believe she’s terrified of her thread being outed because then she’ll be exposed for the lying fraud that she is 😬
---
Also yes, Chloe looks ridiculous. I honestly thought Chloe would have had better style but Asher is slightly winning (she still looks like tit) but neither have got it right this weekend. Such a shame

Reactions: 14
Really random thought but Asher usually kicks up a right fuss when someone calls her out for something, but have you noticed she’s NEVER mentioned tattle.

Clearly everything we say here is truth. If it wasn’t she’d be kicking off and writing several thousands stories about it.

I truly believe she’s terrified of her thread being outed because then she’ll be exposed for the lying fraud that she is 😬
---
Also yes, Chloe looks ridiculous. I honestly thought Chloe would have had better style but Asher is slightly winning (she still looks like tit) but neither have got it right this weekend. Such a shame
she wouldn’t want to direct anyone here!! Also the post she put up about how amazingly wonderful her mum is… probs wouldn’t want people who don’t really know her seeing this page

Reactions: 4
Whoever the poor girl was who once asked her what fake tan she used and Asher totally blew up at her - I hope she found this page and feels so much better knowing this fraud is actually very bleeping white and used nasals and sunbeds to achieve her tan lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
she's made her butterfly outfit even worse by copying chloe adair and making sure her keks are on show today jesus christ

Reactions: 1
Also having a catch up with someone called Hannah 👀 he is literally loving his weekend. 😂
Was just about to come on to say this 😂 He’s been having a great weekend with her out the way!

We already know her and Lauren will use the excuse ‘We were there with different brands’ for not spending any time with each other. They’ve literally been seeing the same DJ’s and could have met at any point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought I’d give Lauren’s blogs a go and omg let me tell you, considering she’s not been doing it long they are so much nicer to watch than Asher’s! I absolutely love the style. She doesn’t screech into the camera at every given opportunity 😂

And what’s this about Charley hanging around with someone called Hannah 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those bolt ons are horrendous! So dated and I think even back in playboy circa 2000 didn’t go as fake as that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is literally living up to her nickname - Trasher Mary Lou
---
Thread title suggestion: Asher’s at coachella with her tits out, Charley’s out living his best life

• Haha
Just looked and flourish management (Asher and Lauren’s management) are there at coachella with a group of their ‘talent’. Posting pics/reels of the girls including Lauren but Asher is no where to be seen 😂 Lauren is hanging around with FM’s CEOs and there is not one pic of Asher 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked and flourish management (Asher and Lauren’s management) are there at coachella with a group of their ‘talent’. Posting pics/reels of the girls including Lauren but Asher is no where to be seen 😂 Lauren is hanging around with FM’s CEOs and there is not one pic of Asher 👀
Yeah you’d think they would have had some time to all meet up together 🤷🏼‍♀️ Asher even mentioned they’ve got down time today. Could she not have met up with bestie Lauren?! It’s so obvious they don’t have time for each other now 🙄💀

Reactions: 4
Hilarious Charley hasn’t liked a single one of her posts. He really doesn’t like her does he?

• Haha
Are you surprised tho ? She paid for them ridiculous tits too 🙄😅
Very true the two moon rocks stuck to her chest that literally don't move 🫣 do I have her body absolutely not would i swap mine for her absolutely not, also loved that she filmed that burrito eating defo had one bite and didn't touch the rest

Reactions: 5
Love how her side profile looks nothing the chiselled pointy chin and pixi nose front profile…🤔

And if she moves to quickly in that dress her nips will be pinging out the side

Reactions: 8
I can’t get past her tattoos. Obviously each to their own and all that and I’m all for you doing you but I can’t in this case… they are awful! They are just the most random, put together pieces that don’t tie together at all… I mean who actually wants a picture of a tea bag on their arm 🤷‍♀️ she will definitely regret them in time, no matter how much she says she loves them… surely!
also why isn’t her own future husband who apparently supports everything she does not hyping her up on insta?? He does with his DJ mates all the time… but can’t even like a picture on hers. A Coachella work trip is actually a pretty big thing I guess for someone who only has around 60k followers and from the small town of Rhyl with about 2 brand deals to her name. I don’t quite know how she has managed to get on the trip when there’s plenty more wannabe’s who could promote the brand 100x better than AML.
Saying that, it has been a trip of being fully self-absorbed and just taking pics/videos of herself, talking about herself etc and no one quite enjoys looking at herself in her camera more than Asher!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.