Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this isn’t the biggest load of attention seeking at its finest….. 🤦🏼‍♀️ dancing in what is clearly a busy walkway, loads of people trying to get past them, when there is a huge field behind them with all the space. The dancing is also something else, they both look so awkward. 😂

What the actual duck are these tit outfits.
EA2D7BDD-139D-4361-A889-6B4176EDC2F7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They both just look like absolute tramps.

but Tbh most of these “Insta huns” going to whatever coachella is all just look like absolute slosh pots

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It all looks as boring and fake as f to me. Just loads of pouting posing and eye bleeping. Doesn’t sell anything to me whatsoever.

Reactions: 5
If this isn’t the biggest load of attention seeking at its finest….. 🤦🏼‍♀️ dancing in what is clearly a busy walkway, loads of people trying to get past them, when there is a huge field behind them with all the space. The dancing is also something else, they both look so awkward. 😂

What the actual duck are these tit outfits.
View attachment 2102048
I actually couldn’t watch. So cringe. The dancing/outfits, then the next stories with that microphone thing, just why?

Reactions: 3
Ahhhhh Asher hun, he is NOT missing you. He is living his best life in your absence. 😂

Got rid of you and your stupid dog for a week. 😂

EFFB011D-C3A3-426E-976D-3ABE85E0E030.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell. It’s so bad.
Why is her tacky silver bikini hanging out of the top of the jeans.
And what’s with the babyish pose she keeps doing, it’s disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d absolutely hate to cochella full of fake wannabes just obsessed with their phones. It’s really sad and depressing
The things is coachella is a normal festival with tenting etc with portaloos and showers etc like basic uk festivals it’s all these influencers that make out it’s something it isn’t when really it’s no different to a uk festival except it’s warm 😂
---
They could have easily spent time together but chose not too 🥴
---
Not being funny but none of them are very good influencers. They’ve hardly posted anything of coachella at all 🥴 or do they spend most of their time at this party 😂
That’s the thing it’s a proper festival with acts all day so normal people are there all day, but these influencers get free trips so they spend most their time at the brands events in the day and turn up for the headliners that’s it lol

Maybe I’m missing the point, but what is the brand looking to gain by funding these influencers trips?
I have just been onto the LF insta page and it doesn‘t make me want to buy anything or shop with them. And they don’t even show any products even if I wanted too. It’s just a number of gormless looking bimbos around a pool posing and pouting and pretending to live each other, when in actuality they all judge and hate each other and think they are better then the other one. 😂
So if anyone can shed any light on it?

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m missing the point, but what is the brand looking to gain by funding these influencers trips?
I have just been onto the LF insta page and it doesn‘t make me want to buy anything or shop with them. And they don’t even show any products even if I wanted too. It’s just a number of gormless looking bimbos around a pool posing and pouting and pretending to live each other, when in actuality they all judge and hate each other and think they are better then the other one. 😂
So if anyone can shed any light on it?
I don’t really get it either, unless it’s someone like alix Earle who is so popular and sells things out instantly… but for influencers like Asher… just why? Surely they gain nothing from it.
I know the agencies that go, need brands to sponsor them, so someone will pay for the Villa, gift the girls clothes in which they shoot content in return. It’s like a big work trip.

but what makes me laugh the most, the average people you see in the background are all just dressed normal etc having run. Surrounded by all these try hards

She’s going to become obsessed with Chloe now, absorb into her personality.

Someone give us the tea on the beef with Lauren and Asher, definitely something gone on

Reactions: 8
If Asher wants to merge into a girl whose parents are murderers then she can crack on 😂 Chloe has nothing going for her. Literally sits at home, drinks wine and Prosecco nearly every night and goes to yoga with her boyfriend who equally doesn’t seem to do much.

So georgwhite posted Lauren arriving at her villa, think she is there with the management team they are signed with… so she’s made the effort there, let’s see if she sees Asher once this trip

Reactions: 1
So georgwhite posted Lauren arriving at her villa, think she is there with the management team they are signed with… so she’s made the effort there, let’s see if she sees Asher once this trip
they saw each other in the airport but bet lauren quickly ditched her to go sit in the business lounge 😂

Reactions: 4
they saw each other in the airport but bet lauren quickly ditched her to go sit in the business lounge 😂
I can’t count that, as that was just unavoidable. Asher was probs telling the flight attendants her whole life story and that she really needed to see her best friend forever in business class 😂 I would be surprised if she sees her whilst in the US

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her dancing is worse than her squatting 🤣

Charl having the time of his life at home without her, distance is probably making him miss his old chilled life without scary Lou banging on about jars and calories all the time
---
Also the reason they probs take all the wannabes away, they need a way to flush tax and this will all be taken off and they may get some promo out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those butterfly jeans look like something a 4yr old would wear!
How can you possible enjoy yourself while carrying round four different cameras? It’s just ridiculous and incredibly sad and self absorbed.
Why does she always make it that she is some kind of sporty tomboy? Putting on crocs is sport mode activated?!? Going to the gym couple times a week does not make you sporty. Wearing tit baggy clothes does not make you a tomboy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not the Char giving her the side eye clip 🤣

Can you imagine being at a festival and those dickheads show up thinking they’re a vibe with those ‘On location’ jackets 🥴 cringe as duck.
She looks classier than Chloe anyway I’ll give her that

Reactions: 2
Lol the diff between Lauren backstage for HS82 and Asher miles back in the crowd 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.