Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last MOT 30th December 2021, most recent one 24th February 2023?! I hate to be that person but this girl has been driving around almost 2 months illegally with no MOT on her car. I wouldn’t be bragging about what it failed on, on your stories Asher - so 3 tyres were basically flat and she had a dangerous level of brake pads on too? God forbid she got into a collision and someone was hurt. It was only 2 weeks ago she drove back up North for her best friends wedding? Absolute idiot. Must have been too busy in the house to not only book a smear, to do her job but also to make sure her car was legally road safe 🫣

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Last MOT 30th December 2021, most recent one 24th February 2023?! I hate to be that person but this girl has been driving around almost 2 months illegally with no MOT on her car. I wouldn’t be bragging about what it failed on, on your stories Asher - so 3 tyres were basically flat and she had a dangerous level of brake pads on too? God forbid she got into a collision and someone was hurt. It was only 2 weeks ago she drove back up North for her best friends wedding? Absolute idiot. Must have been too busy in the house to not only book a smear, to do her job but also to make sure her car was legally road safe 🫣
Cue her long long long post defending all this.

Reactions: 6
this is the same girl that drink drives so why you surprised she’s riding round with no MOT with illegal tyres. She’s a bleep
---
sorry but there’s no defending not having an MOT on your car. There’s no defending having bald tyres. The law is the law. She literally has no excuse

Reactions: 13
Isn’t your insurance void if you have an out of date MOT?
YES! If she’d been caught she’d get a producer and more than likely an IN10 on her licence which is 6 points
---
She’d also would have got points for her bald tyres too. Can’t remember what the code is.
If RPU picked her up she probably would have got her car seized as it wouldn’t be road worthy

Reactions: 4
The amount of news stories you see where the driver has been drink driving and injures someone and then surprise surprise they also have no MOT (or insurance etc.) is insane.

What a great influence AML is... She's so lucky she hasn't been involved in an accident and injured or killed someone.

Reactions: 8
Crazy she does all that driving and didn’t think to check her tyres! They were damaged and bald so it would’ve been noticeable too

Reactions: 10
It annoys me her management continue to represent her when she’s clearly an irresponsible person.

Not only has she drink drove on several occasions, she’s now finding it funny on her story that her car failed its MOT for bald tyres!!! Her MOT is also two months out of date!

Im sorry but do better Asher! You are an absolute idiot and you have been riding round on bald tyres during WINTER months when you could put people at risk.

might put another email into her management and advise them they need to do better at who they represent because this girl is a bleeping joke.

ill also add a PS that she’s tit at influencing🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It annoys me her management continue to represent her when she’s clearly an irresponsible person.

Not only has she drink drove on several occasions, she’s now finding it funny on her story that her car failed its MOT for bald tyres!!! Her MOT is also two months out of date!

Im sorry but do better Asher! You are an absolute idiot and you have been riding round on bald tyres during WINTER months when you could put people at risk.

might put another email into her management and advise them they need to do better at who they represent because this girl is a bleeping joke.

ill also add a PS that she’s tit at influencing🤣
I’m baffled that she’s even got management 🤯 the only thing she is influencing people to do is be a door mat/live in maid and drive a car that’s not even safe to be on the roads.

Reactions: 5
I’m baffled that she’s even got management 🤯 the only thing she is influencing people to do is be a door mat/live in maid and drive a car that’s not even safe to be on the roads.
think we can agree she’s just a tit influencer and doesn’t deserve the title (not that being an influencer is anything to brag about 🤣)

Reactions: 2
Her life lately is like a car crash waiting to happen and it quite literally is. She's a disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s found time to wake up at 5am to go to the gym, to rush back and make dickheads sandwiches, but she couldn’t find time to take the car for an MoT. It literally takes an hour and you wait whilst they do it. She’s a bleeping liability, thinks he’s above the law as well as well as above everyone else. How arrogant can you get.

I wonder if alarm bells are starting to ring for her that she's put off her MOT and smear test to prioritise following Charley around and both of them have had problems which needed addressing sooner. She always talks about being your own person and putting yourself first when she does the total opposite.

I wonder if alarm bells are starting to ring for her that she's put off her MOT and smear test to prioritise following Charley around and both of them have had problems which needed addressing sooner. She always talks about being your own person and putting yourself first when she does the total opposite.
she always say this but she literally puts herself last everytime!
Even with her ex she was up at the crack of Dawn making him food.
She’s gonna put some mileage on that car even more with all the back and forward trips to wales 🤣

Imagine ringing your boss and being like "oh I haven't done any of my work for this week as I figured everyone would be too distracted by the Fury vs Paul fight" 
I feel like most weeks she puts up a story apologising to the "vlog gang" for a late upload, or no upload at all. She should just give it up, boring as sin anyway. Don't understand why anyone watches them.

Sorry but I could not live that life. She’s got 60k followers I’m not having it that that takes up the same time as a full time job. She barely does any ads. She could literally do Instagram on top of a job. She’s just pure lazy.
I’ve never looked at her followers, in the grand scheme of things she really should be putting in the work and so much more effort I’d be worried with that number and not getting much work! There are gals with lower followers who are being snapped up by companies left right and centre

It’s gotta be all down to not knowing who she is, not knowing her brand etc and not knowing how to market herself and how flaky she is!
---
Along the lines of the drink driving war and peace we got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So funny she grassed herself up about the MOT if she had just kept quiet we wouldn’t have known it was two months out of date. Not the smartest gal x

Reactions: 6
So Lauren’s answered a question on insta about if her and Asher are still friends, Asher has also shared it to her insta both blaming busy schedules but still friends apparently.

Something very off about it all, went from liking every pic of each others to literally nothing and ignoring this question for months but now all of a sudden they’re friends again!

Reactions: 11
So Lauren’s answered a question on insta about if her and Asher are still friends, Asher has also shared it to her insta both blaming busy schedules but still friends apparently.

Something very off about it all, went from liking every pic of each others to literally nothing and ignoring this question for months but now all of a sudden they’re friends again!
lmao don’t care how busy you are! You make an effort for your best friend when she’s just moved into a new home. Lauren is using excuses and if she claims they are still best friends then she is a tit friend for not making more of an effort! 🤷🏼‍♀️

both girls literally do duck all every day!

they’ve probably been told by management to act like friends.

pathetic

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.