Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Charley is gutted there’s no raves on this weekend and he has to spend time with Trasher

Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh cos they live together, don’t have kids, don’t work weekends, she’s stuck in the house all day every day of the week and they still don’t do anything exciting on the one spare Saturday night he appears to be around for other than take selfies in the Tesco security camera.
you couldn’t pay me enough to be her in that relationship, there’s more to life 😩

Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh cos they live together, don’t have kids, don’t work weekends, she’s stuck in the house all day every day of the week and they still don’t do anything exciting on the one spare Saturday night he appears to be around for other than take selfies in the Tesco security camera.
you couldn’t pay me enough to be her in that relationship, there’s more to life 😩
Agreed 👍🏻 I’m so single it’s a joke but you couldn’t pay me all the money in the world to be in that relationship either 😂😂 I have more fun on my own lol

Reactions: 4
Didn’t realise Sunday was a rest day. Don’t know why this girl makes out she’s bang into fitness cause she’s had more rest days than those healthy chippies she makes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s too much. Imagine seeing this walk around your new build estate (that’s still a building site) thinking she’s some sort of WAG videoing herself 😬 no shame! It honestly just makes me cringe how these ‘influencers’ think this is normal behaviour because FYI Asher - it isn’t 🫣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s too much. Imagine seeing this walk around your new build estate (that’s still a building site) thinking she’s some sort of WAG videoing herself 😬 no shame! It honestly just makes me cringe how these ‘influencers’ think this is normal behaviour because FYI Asher - it isn’t 🫣
Lmaoooooo she’s literally walking round a building site to take her dog for a tit and a piss and she’s dressed like Lady Muck 😂😂😂 bleeping clip of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s been “so busy” with the house she’s not done a vlog this week 😂 stop taking pictures of your dog and cups of teas and wiping Charley heres arse then you might have more time. How can she class herself as an “influencer”

Reactions: 9
So she’s been “so busy” with the house she’s not done a vlog this week 😂 stop taking pictures of your dog and cups of teas and wiping Charley heres arse then you might have more time. How can she class herself as an “influencer”
I’ve noticed there’s a pattern now… if she has been stuck in all week there’s not a vlog. If there’s something she tags along to or she ventures out the house for more than half hour… there’s a vlog. Sometimes it’s 2 weeks merged into 1 to make it look like she has been here, there and everywhere. I think she knows she can’t just keep doing these weekly vlogs because 90% of the time she literally does nothing and there’s only so much her audience can see of her bespoke kitchen island and homemade chippies (🤢). Not sure what she’s been so busy doing in the house? Chucking an Ibiza cushion on her sofa that was delivered earlier in the week and putting the tv on a coffee table? Does she seriously think that people her age don’t do these BORING every day tasks outside their careers/social life/family time/hobbies??

Reactions: 13
She’s literally done duck all this week.

more like she’s done duck all so has duck all to film! 🙄 considering this is her ‘job’ she’s either late or not posting at all.

if I were her manager I’d be taking her to a stage 2 disciplinary hearing right now

• Haha
Imagine ringing your boss and being like "oh I haven't done any of my work for this week as I figured everyone would be too distracted by the Fury vs Paul fight" 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Decided not to add a blog this week cause everyone Will apparently be watching the fight.

obvs she wasn’t watching it either or we’d see on her stories.

for starters Asher not everyone wants to watch Timmy Fumbles fight a YouTuber.

secondly stop being so god damn lazy! This is supposed to be your job (not like I watch your blogs as they are as boring as dishwater)

Also, we havent had another eye duck in the mirror selfie at 5:30am.

ANOTHER rest day?! Girl you ain’t been to the gym in 3 days..

what do you actually do 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but I could not live that life. She’s got 60k followers I’m not having it that that takes up the same time as a full time job. She barely does any ads. She could literally do Instagram on top of a job. She’s just pure lazy.

Reactions: 7
Seriously thinking she must be claiming universal credit or something surely she’s not making that much from insta she hardly does any ads and “hairburst” can’t pay that much and she does hardly any content.

Maybe Charley has more money than we think and she’s his live in sex slave 😂

All jokes aside, I would not be happy if I were Charley. Going to work every day, football weekends while Asher sits and takes photos of bumper all day.

There’s been gossip she has money from a relative or something but if she’s using that purely to pay bills etc each month then she’s a fool!

Reactions: 3
She always used to go on about how ambitious she is and career driven… this is not it?! Does she not realise if she doesn’t ‘crack’ it in the influencer world now, she never will. Most ‘influencers’ pushing 30 would also be spanning onto travel blogging, ‘family’ type blogging of some sort, house stuff! She doesn’t even use her house page and when she does it’s nothing that hasn’t already been done 2000 times before by others. She hasn’t even got a backbone to her influencing - she doesn’t do fashion anymore (thank God), she doesn’t do makeup.. what is her actual influencing purpose?! I really don’t get how this is a JOB for her, it’s merely just a hobby and it’s almost like she’s still trying to crack being an influencer. Her content is chaotic - goes from charity shops finds to sponsored ADs on shampoo, the next will be a skin care product, then a vitamin… it’s not even consistent. I would be so worried for my future if I was her. She will use her 2 day trips in Ibiza that she goes to 5 times a year and class it as ‘seeing the world’ for her content but it’s so boring!!!

Reactions: 12
All influencers need to have a niche. I also feel when she had her little job, it kept her humble a bit. I initially liked her because she didn’t seem like every other influencer. Now, she’s exactly the same. Sat at home doing duck all, bragging about their amazing life and doing nothing to earn it. Chloe Adair is the same. Used to love her too.

I also think the idea of influencers are really changing too. Most people now are struggling to pay bills etc, they don’t want people ramming it down their throats about gifted stays or products while they are working several jobs just to feed their family.

the influencer world will slowly die out. It’s already dying out.

Asher is getting on now and she literally brings duck all to the table. If I were her management I’d be pretty pissed she can’t even be bothered to do her weekly blogs. It’s the management that find them the deals. Even her hairburst ads are just recycled photos of her hair. How many time have we seen that greasy side shot of her head🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.