Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost my dad to cancer and it was horrific. To lie about it is just mind blowing. I am honestly gobsmacked

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah we went to the same school together she made up her mum had died of cancer. ( so fucked up ) it was in the 1st term of year 8 The whole school,teachers, parents all did a charity raising money for her. It all came out that she had lied for sympathy and her mum had left her and her brother with their nan and grandad. Since then she's been k own to over exaggerate and lie her way through life 🙄
Oh. My. bleeping. God!!!!
So she’s always been a psycho witch then!!! There’s lying in school then there is LY-INGGGG

Reactions: 6
I think someone mentioned that she’s a lying psycho in a previous thread? None of it shocks me..she’s a stage one clinger..Asher Dahmer 😂😂😂💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah we went to the same school together she made up her mum had died of cancer. ( so fucked up ) it was in the 1st term of year 8 The whole school,teachers, parents all did a charity raising money for her. It all came out that she had lied for sympathy and her mum had left her and her brother with their nan and grandad. Since then she's been k own to over exaggerate and lie her way through life 🙄
Omg asher lied????

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I like this one
😂😂😂😂 honestly they're a pair of twats !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yup , totally screwed up something like that you never forget rhyl is such a small town not surprised she is a 'influencer' she's always wanted the attention. I've not heard about her leaking her own nudes.but then again nothing surprises me agter the stuff she would do and say in school the sweat also use to beg free lines "bumps" in Zu bar rhyl then cling onto whoever it was all night then go back to any kitchen sesh in Abergele/pensarn i have all the 🍵 🫡

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s either NPD or BPD. I bet that lad already regrets buying a house with her. I’m anticipating crying videos from her further down the line.

Reactions: 9
Yup , totally screwed up something like that you never forget rhyl is such a small town not surprised she is a 'influencer' she's always wanted the attention. I've not heard about her leaking her own nudes.but then again nothing surprises me agter the stuff she would do and say in school the sweat also use to beg free lines "bumps" in Zu bar rhyl then cling onto whoever it was all night then go back to any kitchen sesh in Abergele/pensarn i have all the 🍵 🫡

Whyyyyyy am I not surprised 🙄 well you’re welcome to share your tea anytime! Sick of these influencers making out they gods gifts when so many of them are fake af and horrible people in reality! Asher is as horrible as they come! Lying about cancer and then trying to cash in on it!

But she hasn’t learned, drink driving is also the scummiest thing you can do too! You could actually kill someone 🤯

Reactions: 8
Whyyyyyy am I not surprised 🙄 well you’re welcome to share your tea anytime! Sick of these influencers making out they gods gifts when so many of them are fake af and horrible people in reality! Asher is as horrible as they come! Lying about cancer and then trying to cash in on it!

But she hasn’t learned, drink driving is also the scummiest thing you can do too! You could actually kill someone 🤯
I think she didn't think it would go as far as it did and just continued lying,untill she had realised people had all come together and she was forced to come clean her brother was told so she knew she couldn't go far with it. When your 14 it's the time you need real stability an not having a mum around she probs felt hurt. Still you're old enough to know lying about something as serious as that is sick! All this bullshit about being 'Angel energy' is just a fisarde I'm glad people are starting to see the true AML surface this is just the beginning.we have mutual people we know and I'm just waiting for it to blow up even more on the AML SHOW 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she can lie about that shite she'd have thought nothing of the "Charley Here" posts that she wrote!

Reactions: 12
If she can lie about that shite she'd have thought nothing of the "Charley Here" posts that she wrote!
The only 'charley' she truly loves is the one you stick up your 👃 her relationship with chaarrrr is as fake as her balloon tits and the teeth she's got on tick,snarly faced melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get she may have been hurt that her mum fucked off (she sounds like a bleep too tbf) but at 14 you know that lying about it and trying to get money out of people is a step too far. Like that’s scamming people and at 14, you know right from wrong. You know it’s against the law and morally wrong.

She’s just an utter utter disgrace tbh

Reactions: 9
omfg hahahah just caught up after some time away this is craaaaayyyy crayyyyy. Can’t wait to see how she addresses it - someone drop the link to her management 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
omfg hahahah just caught up after some time away this is craaaaayyyy crayyyyy. Can’t wait to see how she addresses it - someone drop the link to her management 😂😂😂
If it’s how she addressed the drink driving, it’ll be writing peace + war on the topic, and wanting us to apologise to her! Everything comes out in the end, how ✨stunning✨

Reactions: 5
He was in that casserole she made in her MASSIVELY HUGE slow cooker lastnight 😂
'THE MEAT WENT BAD'
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good morning my darling angels 'can i just say' Just seeing miss AML Dahmer film herself strategically pour a tin of coke into a glass that she claims to have been 'craving all day'... 🥱 their was a box full of them sat in the kitchen bruvvv, just crack one open and drink it (like a normal person in their home would do without having to film) We all know you just wanted to show of your ✨️' bespoke' ✨️island/dining table quartz top...STUNNING SCENES ✨️ this is the content we are in for it's 🥱 anyway have a super blessed day darlings 💋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if she’s taken that jar of pigeon feathers that she used to collect as they were a ✨ sign ✨ to this house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.