ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't like that last pair of black heels, she said they were too high & too tight, wonder if she sends them back or slings them in the 'studio' never to been again.
Speaking of which she said she thinks she regretting her decision to make the studio so big, well what a surprise, they got that massive space she had to have 3/4's of it so she could get a 'gifted' double bed in, chels had to make do with a tiny corner where she is actually running a business from & done it up lovely, now, Ash like a spoilt brat says she isn't happy with her bit of it, ffs! She needs to go back the charity shop & get some focus in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Every single pair of those shoes look like something you’d buy from a market stall for a fiver.
Linzi was originally a stall in Romford Market, I used to buy shoes from there when I was a teenager in the 80s 😂 (tbh in that part of Essex, we ALL got shoes from there!) They've now got shops and a website, but it did all begin as a market stall 🤣

Some of their stuff is nice, but not the ones she was gifted!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't be arsed to do a try on haul of Asos clothes that she bought on tick but sooo excited to do a try on haul of the latest shite freebies from ITS..and be centre of attention on the ITS site. Its very very obvious how her head works now ! All about the ego and the freebies! She's a massive sell out! 🙄🤡

Reactions: 8
Can't be arsed to do a try on haul of Asos clothes that she bought on tick but sooo excited to do a try on haul of the latest shite freebies from ITS..and be centre of attention on the ITS site. Its very very obvious how her head works now ! All about the ego and the freebies! She's a massive sell out! 🙄🤡
I can't believe she got all her Asos stuff on Klarna, I get the impression she only ordered it for material for stories, engagement and so she could earn money off posting links, it was obviously always going to get sent back.

I've seen a few others doing stuff like this, Jessontheplussize is quite bad for it at the moment, linking to everything even stuff that she's saying is horrible or doesnt fit, and then sending it all back. It's all about the £££ links for this lot :mad:

Reactions: 11
Linzi was originally a stall in Romford Market, I used to buy shoes from there when I was a teenager in the 80s 😂 (tbh in that part of Essex, we ALL got shoes from there!) They've now got shops and a website, but it did all begin as a market stall 🤣

That’s hilarious!!!

She didn't like that last pair of black heels, she said they were too high & too tight, wonder if she sends them back or slings them in the 'studio' never to been again.
Speaking of which she said she thinks she regretting her decision to make the studio so big, well what a surprise, they got that massive space she had to have 3/4's of it so she could get a 'gifted' double bed in, chels had to make do with a tiny corner where she is actually running a business from & done it up lovely, now, Ash like a spoilt brat says she isn't happy with her bit of it, ffs! She needs to go back the charity shop & get some focus in her life
The charity shop won’t take her back

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That blue bow dress who the hell would pay £60 for that AND £100 for that sequin one.
Away to duck, it's all sweatshop tat that you'd get off the back of a market.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That sequin dress was awful, I would say it didn't suit her but honestly I don't think it would suit anyone!

As for that crappy ITS party, who is that lemon Liam? Face like a giant baby 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but what the actual fûck is that 😂😂
How can she seriously look in the mirror and be like “yeh I look good in this” 😂🤣 what the actual duck haha but well tbh I think this with the majority of things she tries to tell us she “looks amazing” in! Not her fault tho, you can’t polish a turd 😂🤭

Reactions: 4

Hi, from a fellow Romford girl! 👋🏼
Sorry, just to add I too bought from the market stall, Linzi’s was THE stall to buy shoes from in the 90s!

Reactions: 5
Best collection ever
Love this collection more than any other
This is amazing
For comfort I'd say size down
For comfort I'd say size up
The material is so luxurious
This is such good quality
Are you having a laugh
Look how fit I look
Flash the gash
How good do I look though
Best jeans I've ever worn
Best dress I've ever worn
This piece is true to size
Honestly I think it's the best thing I've ever worn.

Honest to god, does she ever get sick of her own voice.
duck off! It's becoming boring and tedious this "I love everything" nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Best collection ever
This is amazing
Are you having a laugh
Look how fit I look
Flash the gash

this! 100% fair enough point out the stuff you like but tell me whats tit or what quality you don’t like or what sizing is weird. Because absolutely nowhere, especially ITS gets it right every time. I know it’s paid advertising but it’s so blatant it’s painful now.

I love it when people put ‘she didn’t ask for your opinion…’

I’m sorry do they not realise she’s promoting products?!
I’m sure when they walk through a clothes shop they say ‘oh no I don’t like that!’ ‘That looks cheaply made’
this is exactly the same thing except she’s being the model….are people really that thick that they don’t realise they are being sold to?!

Reactions: 6
I love it when people put ‘she didn’t ask for your opinion…’

I’m sorry do they not realise she’s promoting products?!
I’m sure when they walk through a clothes shop they say ‘oh no I don’t like that!’ ‘That looks cheaply made’
this is exactly the same thing except she’s being the model….are people really that thick that they don’t realise they are being sold to?!
I think they are, I think they genuinely think that these influencers are either their friend or are being honest with their reviews and only have the best interests of their followers at heart. It's quite sad but also laughable how much these people fall for all the influencers lies and defend them to the hilt.

Best collection ever
This is amazing
Are you having a laugh
Look how fit I look
Flash the gash

Any body else read this hearing her voice 😄 absolutely spot !

Where ITS are concerned she's definitely playing the game, she's not going to bite the hand that feeds her buying give honest reviews of just how awful the majority of the clothing they churn out daily is. The old honest Ash would have absolutely blasted a company selling the over priced ill fitting tatt that she is now happily prancing about in pretending she loves.

I remember when she was struggling to pay her rent, does she honestly think the people who supported her from the beginning who related to her and who are still struggling to pay bills really want a £100 sequin dress ? She's a sell out !

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.