ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work for Hoseasons and can confirm their terms and conditions are bullshit! They have absolutely no consideration or care for their customers and are ALL about getting as much money as they can. Not often I am with her, but I'm with Ash on this one!

Reactions: 6
92D9CE7A-8D23-4CF4-9E42-43A4C8C662C3.png

I’m sorry but what? Ok we can all disagree on different parenting styles or lifestyle choices, but there’s is no way on earth she’s sexually inappropriate with her kids on any of her stories, or even any way that could be misconstrued that way. I’m actually with her on this, thats bleeping sick.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1253710

I’m sorry but what? Ok we can all disagree on different parenting styles or lifestyle choices, but there’s is no way on earth she’s sexually inappropriate with her kids on any of her stories, or even any way that could be misconstrued that way. I’m actually with her on this, thats bleeping sick.
Same!
I don't know who/how she keeps getting reported all the time. I've seen other 'influencers' get away with far worse than she does.
Shame on whoever reported her and shame on whoever has upheld it. I'm very sure whatever it was...was far from 'grooming behaviour'. I feel bad for her...what a terrible thing to have said about you

Reactions: 10
Same!
I don't know who/how she keeps getting reported all the time. I've seen other 'influencers' get away with far worse than she does.
Shame on whoever reported her and shame on whoever has upheld it. I'm very sure whatever it was...was far from 'grooming behaviour'. I feel bad for her...what a terrible thing to have said about you
Perhaps it's the wake up call she needs and its time to moderate her behaviour?

I agree with you both that this was not justified and her relationship with her son is lovely however all her other behaviour regularly crosses the line and I can absolutely see why people get offended by her.

Reactions: 1
Was this on TikTok?
I must have missed that as I've never seen anything like that from her.
Yes, she's a massive pain in the arse at times, but that's not good accusing someone of something so vile and damaging.

Reactions: 5
Perhaps it's the wake up call she needs and its time to moderate her behaviour?

I agree with you both that this was not justified and her relationship with her son is lovely however all her other behaviour regularly crosses the line and I can absolutely see why people get offended by her.
theres a world of difference between thinking someone is crass or rude and reporting them for sexually abusing/ grooming a minor.

Reactions: 10
Haters go too far ffs. They need to come here have their rant and grow up and get on with life. She’s still gonna be a loud mouthed idiot and will probably become worse and wind people up on purpose now 🙄

Tiktok is a weirdly addictive cesspool, I don’t post content, have had my account reported recently for a comment that included no swearing, no threats,nothing even resembling the most mild threads on tattle 😂

My point being it’s no biggie, it happens, it’s easy to report someone for the stupidest of reasons, but if your entire “content” is being a foul mouthed stinky looking mess talking about your farts/arse/tit then what do you expect?!

I’m surprised it’s not happened sooner. She will get her account back and her live privileges however maybe she should reconsider sharing some of her frankly disgusting anecdotes in the name of content.

Also might bring her down a peg or two seeing as the ITS connection has made her into the worst kind of influencer.

Reactions: 4
Don't know what video got reported but why have your kids in your videos when you have such a big following. Lots of sick people out there

Reactions: 3
She’s really pissed me off this morning. We’ve been on our uppers the last couple of years and I can’t remember when I last bought myself anything. She gets gifted 5 pairs of shoes and then moans about why she needs to justify buying stuff with her own money 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Tiktok is a weirdly addictive cesspool, I don’t post content, have had my account reported recently for a comment that included no swearing, no threats,nothing even resembling the most mild threads on tattle 😂

My point being it’s no biggie, it happens, it’s easy to report someone for the stupidest of reasons, but if your entire “content” is being a foul mouthed stinky looking mess talking about your farts/arse/tit then what do you expect?!

I’m surprised it’s not happened sooner. She will get her account back and her live privileges however maybe she should reconsider sharing some of her frankly disgusting anecdotes in the name of content.

Also might bring her down a peg or two seeing as the ITS connection has made her into the worst kind of influencer.
Exactly this. For me it's not the swearing with her that I find unpleasant, it's the relentless (and rather disgusting) oversharing, and a lot of the graphic comments she makes in front of her kids (which I suspect may have been the cause of her being reported).

I'm sure she's probably always been an oversharer, some people just are (and you try to avoid them in everyday life!). But it's a bit different telling the checkout lady in Asda about how you tit yourself to broadcasting it to hundreds of thousands on Insta/Tiktok.

There's a definite braggy element to her now too, which I think is inevitable with anyone with a big following, they start to believe they're entitled to all this stuff, like they've earned it. Rather than going and getting a proper job like the rest of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s always inappropriate around her children! Even speaking about sexual acts between her and Chelsea around Oscar, witnessed this on several occasions. What did she expect!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Exactly this. For me it's not the swearing with her that I find unpleasant, it's the relentless (and rather disgusting) oversharing, and a lot of the graphic comments she makes in front of her kids (which I suspect may have been the cause of her being reported).

I'm sure she's probably always been an oversharer, some people just are (and you try to avoid them in everyday life!). But it's a bit different telling the checkout lady in Asda about how you tit yourself to broadcasting it to hundreds of thousands on Insta/Tiktok.

There's a definite braggy element to her now too, which I think is inevitable with anyone with a big following, they start to believe they're entitled to all this stuff, like they've earned it. Rather than going and getting a proper job like the rest of us!
She's being incredibly defensive this morning! Considering she constantly boasts about not caring what people think or say about her!

And I agree how she speaks around her children is not funny and borders on offensive and inappropriate.

She is manic, I'd hate to be inside her head, it must be so exhausting 🤯
I actually really liked her at first, but the more time goes on the more she shows her true colours.

Hi I’m new to this thread. But I’ve always wondered why it’s Ash&Chels life stories. I don’t know anything about Chelsea, not even sure what she looks like.

Reactions: 1
She is incredibly defensive for someone who doesn’t care. I remember when she genuinely didn’t care, she would do her thing and move on. Now that her antics are directly related to her income the stakes are higher. I hope she is banking some of that dirty influencer moolah, it won’t last for ever, ITS will move on to the next viral yet relateable woman who will flog their poorly made tit fashion.

Considering she became famous on the back of trying on equally ridiculous fast fashion items to now have her declaring that everything she wears makes her feel fabulous is extra galling.

re: Chels, she seems lovely, although how lovely can one person actually be when they enable their partner’s attention seeking and childish behaviour is questionable.

• Heart
Those 12.99 heels may be cute but they are going to rape her feet very quickly.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.