ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was going abroad to film her swimwear range for ITS but now can’t because she’s not prepared to leave her kids at home. So is she saying Billie Shepherd and Jac Jossa aren’t good mums because they go abroad without their kids for work? 🤦🏻‍♀️Surely it’s not professional to take your kids with you to work anyway? Especially taking them out of school to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Never heard either Billie or Jac speak in front of their children the way she does but she’s implying they are the ones that aren’t good parents 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know her narrative is having opinions and no filter but when she’s basically slagging off colleagues, both of whom are more popular, better known, been with ITS for years, much higher social media following than her, maybe she should think about what she says before blurting it out.

Reactions: 3
So she was going abroad to film her swimwear range for ITS but now can’t because she’s not prepared to leave her kids at home. So is she saying Billie Shepherd and Jac Jossa aren’t good mums because they go abroad without their kids for work? 🤦🏻‍♀️Surely it’s not professional to take your kids with you to work anyway? Especially taking them out of school to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Never heard either Billie or Jac speak in front of their children the way she does but she’s implying they are the ones that aren’t good parents 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know her narrative is having opinions and no filter but when she’s basically slagging off colleagues, both of whom are more popular, better known, been with ITS for years, much higher social media following than her, maybe she should think about what she says before blurting it out.
I mean she takes her kid out of school for lunch dates so we know whose calling the shots. Her mouth is going to be her biggest downfall one day.
Going abroad for work is work: you don’t have to have your kids hanging off your apron strings for life

Reactions: 4
I mean she takes her kid out of school for lunch dates so we know whose calling the shots. Her mouth is going to be her biggest downfall one day.
Going abroad for work is work: you don’t have to have your kids hanging off your apron strings for life
Exactly. Just thought what she said this morning could offend a lot of people yet again and however popular she is with ITS at this moment in time, she’s still not as popular as the other mums they collab with (well apart from greedy 😂)

Or how's about ITS refused to pay for her kids flights and accommodation...why should they? She's clearly broke as she's been moaning about not being able to afford a car so unlikely to put her hand in her own pocket to pay for it all herself plus taking 2 children out of school for all her mouthing off about it all saying she can do what she likes etc..no she can't, unauthorised absences are fined and if she doesn't pay they will prosecute and the fact she broadcasts every time she farts on SM all the proof the authorities need will be there! She's soo full of crap!

She is full of tit, she goes off to Manchester without a second thought to her kids & has plenty of breaks away with Chelsea without her kids, yet can't leave them to go away abroad for 2 or 3 days.
What a crock of tit.
It's not a holiday, it's WORK!!!

Reactions: 10
I don't get why she did all that moaning about her car, how she couldn't afford it etc then says her brother is a mechanic and will fix it for her pretty much for free!

Hope she wasn't expecting someone to give her a car, bloody scrounger.

Reactions: 8
Maybe if she didn’t eat takeaways for breakfast/lunch and dinner she might have an emergency fund like most people for just these type of repairs.

She is just a giant child, I’ve noticed with her that pretty much her whole life is her acting like a twit and getting away with it, weekends away, trying on clothes, it’s like a child playing dress up, except she is role playing an adult life and doesn’t seem fit to do much except seek attention.

Reactions: 7
I am sorry but the constant rants about her childrens dad are giving off big ‘feel sorry for me’ vibes- as well as the ‘my car is broke’ videos. She’s Slates him constantly but has now decided to write a massive monologue about how she feels bad for him- she’s apprenynot angry.
Yes being a single mother is hard, it really is and it is a ball ache when the dad’s don’t pay. However, she is in a happy relationship now, chels has taken on the kids and she has free things thrown at her from every angle (which she often gives to her kids) so it’s not like she’s going without because the dad hasn’t stepped up. It’s like she talks about her ex’s and her past dating life so much even when she has a great relationship (from what it looks like) and her kids are happy. Surely chels gets fed up of hearing her past all the time.

As someone else said aswell, the car rubbish she’s been ‘upset’ about and being unable to stop going on about… all the time knowing her brother is a mechanic!! She just wanted a company to feel bad for her and give her a new car

Her being reported is cruel and she’s a twit but that’s too far.

her kids should not be on there though and this should be a wake up call to take them down till they are old enough to fully understand the implications and cons of having a digital footprint print so readily available.

Reactions: 2
Her being reported is cruel and she’s a twit but that’s too far.

her kids should not be on there though and this should be a wake up call to take them down till they are old enough to fully understand the implications and cons of having a digital footprint print so readily available.
Has she been reported again??

Ended up in a tik tok hole earlier and came across her. The absolute rage I feel. She just so rude. Ranting about who wants to be a parking attendant. Tell you something if it was the only job that would pay my bills and feed my family I would take it. Can’t be given everything for nothing 😡

Reactions: 6
Everytime she’s been talking about fake tan in the last few weeks she said she’s been using the Bperfect Jac Jossa one. Suddenly she reckons she’s now been using a bondi sands one for weeks that conveniently is an aff link. She really is becoming a typical ‘Influencer’ - deceitful and totally disingenuous. As for her latest grid post 🤢🤮

So the photoshoot she’s doing today is the one she should have been going abroad for but because her daughters passport hadn’t arrived in time, she refused to go away for 2 days without her kids. Instead she ends up in a mansion in Hertfordshire. Fine but does she really need to take her girlfriend to work with her as well. For somebody who has so luckily landed on her feet, she comes across really quite unprofessional where it comes to work. Other better known ITS collabs go to work home and abroad without their partners and kids so I don’t see why she seemingly gets special treatment.

Reactions: 3
Are they gonna start scissoring on the stories cos the constant touching and ooooing of her arse is cringey as hell

• Sick
Why would anyone want to have sex with someone that literally farts in your face, multiple times, videos it and herself laughing hysterically?

Also does anyone care she is a lesbian and likes women as much as Ash does? She has made it a personality trait.

No way she is a size 16 .....!
This is what winds me up, she is NOT a size 16. I'd say 18, possibly 20. Not that it's any issue, for a foul bleep that makes me feel ill, she's got a lovely figure. She has. But she's not a 16.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.