ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a 16/18 and I don’t look like that in a swimming costume,if I didn’t i wouldn’t wear it. Certainly wouldn’t be wearing a bikini, but that’s just me. Why does she have to lie about her size. She’s just pure constant bullshit.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched ashes stories in a couple of weeks but just watching the swimwear stuff and omg she’s ballooned - I wonder she she will take over jesses spot in the proper plus size range.
On a side note I can’t believe they got dame Deborah James sucked in

Reactions: 3
Must admit some shots of her today were really beautiful, she scrubs up well, shame the crudeness, repulsive behaviour & foul mouth let her down!!!

Reactions: 9
There is no way in hell she's a size 16.
Not that I'm dragging her down, her figure is FINE, but her lies need dragging down. She is not a size 16. It's why I don't trust ITS.

It's like Carys, she's a size bigger than she'll admit aswell. She isn't the size she claims she wears in her ITS try ons for her range either. None of them are.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Not that I'm dragging her down, her figure is FINE, but her lies need dragging down. She is not a size 16. It's why I don't trust ITS.

It's like Carys, she's a size bigger than she'll admit aswell. She isn't the size she claims she wears in her ITS try ons for her range either. None of them are.
Exactly this. Same as Jessontheplussize who reckons she’s a 24/26. Yes maybe a year ago but she’s definitely bigger than that now. On the other end of the scale, they used Sophie Church (Jake Prickendens fiancee) for a hen edit and they said she’s a size 8 where she’s a 4/6 at most. So dishonest 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

I'm a size 16 and Ash looks a lot bigger than me. I know we all carry weight differently but my size 16 dresses are not that wide

Reactions: 3
Exactly this. Same as Jessontheplussize who reckons she’s a 24/26. Yes maybe a year ago but she’s definitely bigger than that now. On the other end of the scale, they used Sophie Church (Jake Prickendens fiancee) for a hen edit and they said she’s a size 8 where she’s a 4/6 at most. So dishonest 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hmm see I do think Jess is maybe the size she claims you know. But then again she dresses great for her figure most of the time, so it's hard to tell fully! I don't follow her alot though.

Jake prickenden 😂😂😂 but god yes Sophie is nowhere near a size 8, she's unbelievably skinny.

It's like MichelleJulietNaylaa, she's bigger than the size she claims she wears. She does look like she's losing some weight recently but certainly 6 month ago, definitely lying and they needed to add a size up on what they were claiming.

But Ash, she isn't a 16 and I'd put my life on it. It's winding me up.

I'm a size 16 and Ash looks a lot bigger than me. I know we all carry weight differently but my size 16 dresses are not that wide
2 of my friends are 16, they are both very different size 16s though. Because like you said people carry weight differently. But the photos I've just shown for Ash, her belly isn't sucked in like usual, it's all there and it's very wide and round, the dress has done nothing for her figure, and shes a honestly, id say a 20. Easily. Which is fine but why lie

Reactions: 6
Hmm see I do think Jess is maybe the size she claims you know. But then again she dresses great for her figure most of the time, so it's hard to tell fully! I don't follow her alot though.

Jake prickenden 😂😂😂 but god yes Sophie is nowhere near a size 8, she's unbelievably skinny.

It's like MichelleJulietNaylaa, she's bigger than the size she claims she wears. She does look like she's losing some weight recently but certainly 6 month ago, definitely lying and they needed to add a size up on what they were claiming.

But Ash, she isn't a 16 and I'd put my life on it. It's winding me up.

2 of my friends are 16, they are both very different size 16s though. Because like you said people carry weight differently. But the photos I've just shown for Ash, her belly isn't sucked in like usual, it's all there and it's very wide and round, the dress has done nothing for her figure, and shes a honestly, id say a 20. Easily. Which is fine but why lie
What’s wrong is she’s a body positive advocate who continually tells us how much she loves her body, happily shows us her rolls (which is fine) but then obviously lies about her dress size. It makes her come across as a total hypocrite because if she was genuinely happy with her size, she’d be truthful and own it 😊

What’s wrong is she’s a body positive advocate who continually tells us how much she loves her body, happily shows us her rolls (which is fine) but then obviously lies about her dress size. It makes her come across as a total hypocrite because if she was genuinely happy with her size, she’d be truthful and own it 😊
Ash? She's FOUL in every sense.

Reactions: 1
The fact she's trying that hideous sequined dress on on the tiktok live and there's sequins falling off as she's showing it off 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Mum On The Wine disclosed (and showed the labels of her clothes) that she’s 22-24 and I would say Ash even looks bigger than her. Noooo way is she a 16.

Reactions: 1
She is definitely NOT a size 16! But wait till she reads here, we will get her showing size 16 labels to try to prove that she is 🤦🏼‍♀️
it’s like all those little shorts she squeezes her fat spotty arse into! Just coz you squeeze yourself into a 16 does not mean you’re a 16!
She’s so vile 🤢

Also what I want to know is that Chell’s magic serum or whatever it is is so good for skin problems and acne
But yet Chell has acne and doesn’t use her magic potion to help it but shows others using it and clears up?
I don’t get it?
Oh and she defo is not a 16 she is huge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.